Home
Posted By: ShortMagFan Triggertech Model Seven - 09/20/20
Looks like TT now offers a Primary and Special for the Model Seven. Any hands on experience? At this point it’s likely after deer season before I get any real trigger time with one but I’m excited to give them a try
Posted By: 257James Re: Triggertech Model Seven - 09/20/20
I have 6 Primary’s on 700’s and love them, definitely the cats a$$. I can’t imagine they’d be any different on a Model Seven 😎

I need two of them to replace the MOAs on a couple of M70s........tick tock tick tock.
Any difference in the Primary and the Special other than range of adjustment?
Posted By: WVGuy Re: Triggertech Model Seven - 09/21/20
What is the difference between a Rem 700 trigger and. Rem model 7 trigger?
As i understand it, minor differences in bolt release and safety positions
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Triggertech Model Seven - 09/22/20
Outstanding! Good to know, I just built a 700 because I could get a Triggertech for it but really wanted to turn my 18 inch Model 7 7-08 into a 22 inch 7-08 (rifle loony) and put a Triggertech trigger on it.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Triggertech Model Seven - 09/25/20
I wish Trigger Tech would make one for the Mauser.
Went ahead and bought one. A Special

Installed it tonight. Very easy. Felt real nice. The manual says it ships in the middle of the adjustment range. I decreased weight by a couple clicks. Very, very crisp

The safety has a different feel than the factory trigger it replaced. Not quite as tight/stiff. I’m sure I’ll get used to it
Originally Posted by ShortMagFan

The safety has a different feel than the factory trigger it replaced. Not quite as tight/stiff. I’m sure I’ll get used to it

If there was one thing I could change on the TT, this would be it. I don’t love the feel of the safety. Hard to describe. But I have gotten used to it ...
© 24hourcampfire