Home
HELP!

Does anyone have a telephone contact for these people? Their website is NOT working for me. Thx
Posted By: Teal Re: Legendary Action Works (LAW) - 07/13/21
There's a very good chance they're not in business anymore. Can't see anything on them since 2019 as far as media/press. I know they had issues in the past.

Check this -

Here
Posted By: Teal Re: Legendary Action Works (LAW) - 07/13/21
Tropp's number - 717-367-5585
I had already tried Trop with no help.

Legendary is still advertising in Handloader mag as of this last issue. Frustrating!
Posted By: ATC Re: Legendary Action Works (LAW) - 07/14/21
This might be a starting point.

https://www.bansnerandcompany.com/
From Trop’s GB listings -
“ Trop Gun Shop is a third-party seller of Legendary Arms Works rifles. Legendary Arms Works is no longer in business. Any Legendary Arms Works rifles sold by Trop Gun Shop are sold as-is with no associated warranty. ”

“ If for some reason, any Legendary Arms Works rifle owner would like to procure parts or services related to their rifle, Trop Gun Shop recommends they contact Legendary Action Works at [email protected] to order any available parts or Greg Krick of Krick Composites at [email protected] to arrange services. Krick Composites is custom gunmaker familiar with Legendary Arms Works rifles and the 704 action.”
I have one of their rifles in .308 Win. Shoots great, fit and finish is great as well.
Posted By: iskra Re: Legendary Action Works (LAW) - 07/19/21
Another "Legend in their own time? frown

A lot of businesses upon which Covid took its ultimate toll. A lot more upon which the "Covid excuse" to be conveniently blamed!

About the same with price increases!

Just my take
John
That’s what I am afraid of. They continue to advertise in Handloader but no phone number. Website won’t let me order. Looking for their Ruger #1 safety. I called Trop who used to sell that exact safety and they acted like I was calling from the back side of the moon asking for the safety for the latest intergalactic laser missle!
Just had contact with Legendary Action Works. They seem to have had some website issues but are still in business.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Just had contact with Legendary Action Works. They seem to have had some website issues but are still in business.

By chance, do you have a web address? TIA.
www.legendaryactionworks.com
It's nice to hear they are still in business.
© 24hourcampfire