Home
Posted By: mibowhunter Trigger Tech - 10/11/21
I've been thinking about trying a Trigger Tech on an up coming project. After looking at their web page, I'm slightly confused. Most products based on 700 actions interchange with 700 clones. I see the Diamond series lists clones only. What I'm wondering, will the 700 Special series without a bolt stop fit a 700 clone action ?

I reached out to TT ,but tomorrow is a holiday . So in the mean time I'll ask here.
Thanks
Posted By: DanInAlaska Re: Trigger Tech - 10/11/21
The Trigger Tech triggers made for the 700 clones do not have the factory-style (Remington) bolt release, otherwise they are pretty much the same.
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: Trigger Tech - 10/11/21
Dan, that's what I was thinking,but one never knows these days..haha

I looked at a couple places online (USA) ,but did not see the Special for sale without a bolt release. It was on TTs site however. The Diamond would be nice, but I don't need to go down to ounces on this rifle.

Thanks
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Trigger Tech - 10/11/21
The bolt release will come right off if you dont need it. Just take the clips off comes right off.
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: Trigger Tech - 10/12/21
Originally Posted by sherm_61
The bolt release will come right off if you dont need it. Just take the clips off comes right off.

Thanks
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: Trigger Tech - 10/12/21
Heard back from TT. They confirmed what I already knew, but just wanted to be safe.
© 24hourcampfire