Home
Throughout my years of building rifles, I've acquired a pile of take off stocks. Mostly plastic savage take offs, some junky remington stocks, some ugly wood sporterized stocks, little of everything. I just sold a decent stock not long ago and it was $15 surcharge for oversize package then $15 to ship, so $30. And that was when I had a box on hand to use. Should I feel guilty about just tossing them? Anyway to toss them discretely so my trash man doesn't think I have an arsenal?
Give them to the local gun shop. Toss them in the bonfire. Chop them up and put in the trash.

Pretty easy to get ride of things you don't want.
Sell them on Ebay. Big market.
Anything decent in a wood stock? I need some pieces to practice hand checkering...
Sell in bundles of 5 or 10. Seems guys always want takeoffs.
Sell them. Check what they are bringing on places like ebay and gunbroker.
I’ve sold a few on this site, $50-75. After I pay the shipping there’s a little money left in my pocket.
Sell them locally through fb marketplace, craigslist, etc. Reduced market but no shipping costs.
Originally Posted by dale06
I’ve sold a few on this site, $50-75. After I pay the shipping there’s a little money left in my pocket.

What not to do^^^ He's asking what to do.
Give them away for the cost of shipping.

If nobody wants them, give them to your LGS, if you like the people who run it.

I tried selling a dozen or so Remington 700 ADL youth 20" barrels in 243, but nobody wanted to pay the cost of shipping, so I threw them into a scrap metal bin.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by MikeL2
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
That’s awesome!!
© 24hourcampfire