Home
Posted By: nyrifleman Roy Bedeaux - 12/11/22
Still making custom rifles/gunsmithing?
Posted By: Bella1 Re: Roy Bedeaux - 12/12/22
No sir he’s a friend of mine and has retired. Damn good gun smith . And person he’s also a retired Marine Corps LT colonel
Posted By: easttex Re: Roy Bedeaux - 12/12/22
Doug, PM sent.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Roy Bedeaux - 12/12/22
Thanks all.

Pat, returned
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Roy Bedeaux - 12/18/22
He helped me with my stock for the Goens barreled action I got from you nyrifleman. He was very pleasant to deal with.
Posted By: DesertMuleDeer Re: Roy Bedeaux - 12/26/22
Originally Posted by 1911a1
He helped me with my stock for the Goens barreled action I got from you nyrifleman. He was very pleasant to deal with.

I've never asked Roy, but heard that Roy's father and I think maybe later, Roy, did much of the barreling, bluing, metal work, etc. for many Goens rifles. Not sure if that's true.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Roy Bedeaux - 12/28/22
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Originally Posted by 1911a1

I've never asked Roy, but heard that Roy's father and I think maybe later, Roy, did much of the barreling, bluing, metal work, etc. for many Goens rifles. Not sure if that's true.

This is true. They did much of the gunsmithing work you mentioned so Dale could concentrate on the stock.
Posted By: John1 Re: Roy Bedeaux - 12/30/22
Roy remodeled a Pre-64 for me into a 30-338 WM to use as an elk rifle. I did speak to both he and his father on the phone and they where very friendly and easy to talk to. Seemed like old school gentlemen.

John
© 24hourcampfire