Home
For those not on the Shaw contact list.

I just ordered three finish chambered 26 inch Savage varmint weight SS barrels ready to mount on my Savage 112.......total combined cost $775, delivered to my door.

Tough to beat $234 plus S&H for any barrel.

22 creed 7 inch, 6mm-284 7 inch, 6.5-284 8 inch.
I have several rifles with Shaw barrels. Not a bad one in the bunch.
My most accurate rifle has a ERShaw barrel, 22/250 with 1/8 twist on a Savage. I have several and they have all been very good
Yes, If I was shooting 1000 yd benchrest for money, I would expect to pay a lot more money for a barrel.

These Shaws will do everything I will ever need them to do.
I think I have eight Shaw barreled riles, all shoot well. Some years ago now, Shaw got rid of all the WWII era tooling and went to CNC equipment, their old so, so reputation is based pretty much on the old equipment. Today they can and do make decent barrels, especially for hunting weight contours. I just put together a trued Mauser with a fitter 358 Win barrel. I will start on the English walnut stock bedding next month.
My Shaw .243 Win barrel shoots very well. I’ll buy another when this one is done. Fantastic value for a chambered prefit.
Is this sale only for savage prefit or could you get Remington or tikka thread patterns?
Originally Posted by Dan700mn
Is this sale only for savage prefit or could you get Remington or tikka thread patterns?

https://www.shawcustombarrels.com/shop/category/remington%C2%AE-contours/10
Thanks
I ordered a 9.3x62 Savage prefit, because at that price, why not. I'll likely end up ordering a 225 Winchester before the sale is over as well.
© 24hourcampfire