Home
I'm thinking about getting one of the HS detachable magazine setups for one of my rifles, and was curious if anyone had a few pictures of one? I'd like to get an idea what it'll look like before I purchase one.

Any feedback, good or bad, is also appreciated. Thanks!
I will take some pics tomorrow for you Scorpion.

I wish all my rifles had H&S detach mags.
Thank you very much, slg, it is greatly appreciated!
It is a well made product. I only had one in 22-250 and it was much harder to stuff full of cartridges compared to the stock set up. Came the the conclusion of why bother except where it was a feeding issue fix or tactical application.YMMV.
HEre's a a couple pics. I tend to carry my rifles right where the mags fit, and the almost flush fitting mags on the HS DBM is a big reason I like them more than other mag fed bottom metals.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
I've been considering one for a 260AI Project but not if I have to spill paint on the stock.
Ya you have to watch that paint.....critters are fussy about what color stocked rifles they are shot with. (grin)
Brad and slg, thanks for the pictures, that sure looks like a sweet setup. I'm thinking I'll have to get me one very soon. I really like the relatively low profile compared to other detachable mag setups.
© 24hourcampfire