Home
Go to any Pacific north west Gun Forum and ask them if there was an super grade rifle barrle maker in their area?? >> they will tell you > your NuTTS> I have one , So whats this Hanging off my Action . It was just made for a very short time.
t was very intro . I ordered a 25 Cal barrel and it was taking some time so I talked to him and he said that they where the last >> October 2001?????? > very interesting!
You ain't related to kawi by any chance....is ya?
This is a very intro reaction?? like most people I have asked in the GNW> And I see you have the same mind set! I have a very lim barrel that I think was made by a Gov handy man that Knew what He was doing but was call Up for the War!
Like most of you a custom Barrel is very> so you go with them > I took a chance and it was not Cheap!> I went with the little boy that made some and the gnw under their nose never bought any! Thats the story!
I have to see if I can find it> my barrel was 246 I think and it was one of the lasts!> enjoy!
Step away from the crack pipe.
Step away from the crack pipe.
This is the same reaction I got from the gnw forums ?? WHY!!
Because you're an idiot?
wHY??
sTEELHEAD YOU DID NOT LIKE ME BUYING A SUPER GRADE BARREL FROM THE GNW?
Read your posts....slowly.....
iTS PEOPLE LIKE YOU i NEVER GAVE fAX AND FIGURES WHERE THIS WAS DONE!> ENJOY!
I've only had 6-7 beers tonight. Give me a couple of hours and we'll talk...and I might think I understand what your saying...
School is out.
Maybe ESL?
Hmm...I wonder what resident troll that was?
I NEVER UNDERSTOOD EVERY TIME I BRING THIS UP ON A FORUM PEOPLe freak out? WHY? but the mystery of the Barrel Maker is still a mystery to Me!?!
mm...I wonder what resident troll that was?
And Please dont call me a Troll!
Ignorance is a troll > we are looking for the light and stepping away from the dark under pass.
You make too much sense to be Gus...
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

I have better things to do than read your rubbish.

Bye.
bcd, you are not very articulate in your writing. From what I have read on the original post, you have a M70 Supergrade with a barrel on it that is stamped with something akin to "Proudly Made in THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST". Your question about the barrel's origin usually results in people saying that you are a dumb azz. But it has nothing to do with your barrel or the possibilities of where the barrel may have been made. It's your acute lack of grammar and basic communication skills that simultaneously confuses and pesters your audience. English is your second language perhaps?

bcd, you are not very articulate in your writing. From what I have read on the original post, you have a M70 Supergrade with a barrel on it that is stamped with something akin to "Proudly Made in THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST". Your question about the barrel's origin usually results in people saying that you are a dumb azz. But it has nothing to do with your barrel or the possibilities of where the barrel may have been made. It's your acute lack of grammar and basic communication skills that simultaneously confuses and pesters your audience. English is your second language perhaps?

O My sorry for Breathing But I dont think so God! O by the Way God please cure my Leprosy! {Talk about a TROLL}
Mummma said If you have nothing good to say > shut UP!
I was just trying to make sense of your chicken-scratch writing. So, good luck with trying to pour piss out of a boot. If you're lucky, perhaps mommy will write directions for you on the heels.
Originally Posted by bcd

O My sorry for Breathing But I dont think so God! O by the Way God please cure my Leprosy! {Talk about a TROLL}

Thanks for proving that anal sex can spawn offspring.
On virtually every forum, I have come accross writings which can only be decribed as absolute drivel; bcd's rantings certainly fall solidly into this category. I have usually been considered to be at least bright enough to get by but I can't find the sense in any of his postings. GD
Some things never change.
Originally Posted by greydog
bcd's rantings GD

Dammit, greydog. You just hadta give the illiterate puke the idea for his new handle.....
Gotta agree with you guys, way too hard to follow and understand that brand of English.
Robot.
Don’t you guys recognize Little Twig’s writings under a new screen name?
You got a Pacnor?
Why the 6 year old thread revival? Also, is this guy now going by "Ranting?"
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Why the 6 year old thread revival? Also, is this guy now going by "Ranting?"

TFF!
don't know which is worse BCD or bigsh#T!
© 24hourcampfire