Home
Pmc made very very good and cheap weatherby bass can you find it now> I think not > they > who they are destroyed it!
Can you find any I think not>> some years ago it was out there and very cheap!
And The Man killed it> very intro story!
[Linked Image]
257h> have some?
i THINK NOT!
wHO HAS SOME CHEAP 257 W PMC? >> THEY SAY> say>what??
kNOW dUMB AND dUMBER WHAT ARE WE PAYING FOR 257 BRASS >>>>>>>>> WHOS DUMD??
Originally Posted by bcd
kNOW dUMB AND dUMBER WHAT ARE WE PAYING FOR 257 BRASS >>>>>>>>> WHOS DUMD??

According to the footnote you edited that post...

[Linked Image]
i WILL PUT ANOTHER TWIST IN THE THREAD > YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD > federal was dumping all their brass for a song and a dance > got 300 7mm w brass for 60 bucks!> at the same time?? very intro!
[Linked Image]
Who has some 257 pmc w > Bass>> I have some 300>>>>> who else >> this is new unfired . NO One!
I think it is a typo. His name is really OCD. grin miles
bcd,

Go [bleep] yourself. Very Intro.
This is a very interesting story. In 2001 I decided to mate my Ruger M77 with a barrel at North West Precision out of Washington State in a 257 calibre. So, I decided to go with a 257 Weatherby. So, I got hooked up into the brass. There was a person that told me that he had some really cheap 257 Weatherby brass in PMC that they were just destroying and I asked him why they were doing this and he said he had no idea but he had a whole ton of them, so I asked him, how much he wanted for them and he said, give me a few bucks and you could have a bunch, so I bought 300 brass. And eventually about 3 or 4 months later I bought some 7 mm Federal Weatherby brass for a song and a dance again. It's seems that they or who, was destroying brass at this time. Very interesting.

Now, what do you pay for Weatherby brass? I'm loaded to the bear with cheap PMC 257 Weatherby brass and another 300 rounds of 7mm Weatherby brass if I could neck down to 257. Enjoy!
Congratulations > on story.
SK> FIND ME some Pmc W Brass new if this is a story !
have a good day.
Can you say............."DUMPSTER FIRE"?

Or > is > it > dumpster > fire > ?

If my aunt had a peter, she'd be my uncle!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Fuggetabout the PMC and neck down 7mm Rem Mag brass.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
ithinkallthebrassthatwasdestroyedwas300wbystufffromwhatiheardlocally,maybeimwrong<whoknowswhatthetruthreallyis<>butidohavesome7wbybrassthatiusedtodaynotpmcthough
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

I'll take 2!
PMC did not destroy all the 257 Weatherby brass or the 300 Weatherby brass...I bought all they had. It was their Safari line of brass, very good and tough stuff. I made 7 STW out of the 300 Weatherby brass.
I bought all they had. > WOW and how much was that?? > yes as far as I understand Pmc weatherby brass was being destroyed!
You bought it All Ya !
I did buy it all, It was in the early 90's
Well How Much?
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Originally Posted by keith
I did buy it all, It was in the early 90's

He did. It was a lot. I wound up a with a whole bunch of .257 .

PMC may have had a lot# of loaded ammo that did not spec out that might have been melted down, that is a distinct possibility. Seems like I remember a full pallet of ammo loaded with barnes X that was scrap. All ammo companies will scrap out ammo that does not meet QC standards, it is very common place.
bcd - I just got 1000 rounds of new, unfired, PMC .257 Weatherby brass. I traded a road killed skunk for it. The guy said he had a lot more of that plus PMC 7mm Weatherby. vareY intro.> eNJOY>
[Linked Image]
Your questions even drive Nancy Grace to the bottle:

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire