Home
Posted By: dkhnt Huber Concepts Trigger - 04/16/15
Can anyone tell us the good, the bad, and the ugly about these triggers? Other than the high price I've been told that once you shoot a Huber, you'll throw everything else away?

Is there anyone with any experience with this trigger?
Posted By: Mathsr Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 04/18/15
I have one on a Husqvarna. It's going to the gunsmith next week. The trigger has started firing when it is released rather than when it is pulled….most of the time. Probably just an adjustment, but I don't work on triggers. I let the pros do that.
Posted By: Mathsr Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 04/18/15
My gunsmith talked me through the adjustment of the Huber trigger. The over travel screw needed to be backed off a turn. It works slick as a ribbon now. The trigger is really easy to adjust and I found some instructions on the Huber site, that were as clear as you could want, that verified the adjustment that I made.

I'm still going to let my gunsmith check it out next week, but I am confident that it is working as it is supposed to now.
I just received a single stage and two stage Huber last week. They told me I could switch one out if I found I preferred one over the other.

I have dry fired them and they seem quite nice. I plan to go to the range next week and try them out
Posted By: powdr Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 04/18/15
$400 for a Remington trigger...I'll just buy two Jewells and be happy. powdr
Posted By: boatanchor Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 04/18/15
+1 or 2 grin
Posted By: armedferret Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 04/20/15
one of the guys from what used to be LWRCI had a 260 at the range about a year-ish ago with a huber trigger.

that thing was really frackin sweet....but for 4 bills, i think i'll stick with an old style (pre x-mark) 700 trigger and spend the rest on components....keep the 2-stagers to my ARs, and the bolt guns on singles.
Posted By: Adamjp Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 04/26/15
I have had Jewell HVR triggers and prefer the feel of the Huber 2 Stage.

To me the Jewell triggers are a bit too clinical and I like to take my aim with the finger putting pressure on the trigger. The crisp 2 stage allows this, the crisp, light single stage does not.

My early one was a bit temperamental with the safety, but return to Mr Huber for a service fixed that problem (it was a very early model). I will be buying more.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 04/28/15
Someone brought a Mosin Nagant to me with a Huber trigger installed.

Who ever designed it did not understand the real limitations of Mosin Nagant trigger and sear/trigger spring system.

http://huberconcepts.com/product/mosin-nagant-trigger/

I can understand mistakes..... but to sell them?
They did not do a test and find out their product made no improvement?

Posted By: Cowboybart Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 05/06/15
I have been less than impressed w/ the one on my Arisaka. Mine is an early one, that I found on clearance for $75. It was worth a $75 gamble, but I wouldn't gamble with $400 - too rich for my blood.
Posted By: Blackbrush Re: Huber Concepts Trigger - 05/07/15
I would love to see instructions for adjustment. I normally adjust all of my triggers but have been led to believe by Huber that it's some kind of black art that only clairvoyant rocket scientists can accomplish. Maybe I'll just dive in...
© 24hourcampfire