Home
If so, timetable?

Or even a fast twist 243?
Maybe enough will reply and they will make one. I would buy one or two in a SS light.
I'm in if they do a 6mm Creed.
I doubt it, it is a unsupported wildcat, that has a slight advantage over the 243 Win. It is a gun loonie cartridge with a very small following.
I would have bought the Tikka instead of the RPR. Maybe. Better magazine, and probably wouldn’t have to install a Timney.

Kind of a push after the math. I didn’t have to wait or wonder, I am shooting now.
Originally Posted by erich
I doubt it, it is a unsupported wildcat, that has a slight advantage over the 243 Win. It is a gun loonie cartridge with a very small following.

That’s funny.

Google it. No really. Try “Hornady 6mm Creedmoor” and start there.
I'll be dammed.,

I read and follow most of the things happenning(not so much LR stuff) and must have blew right past me or just never noticed the missing .5 and didn't bother with it thinking it was just the 6.5 Creedmore discussion or article.

Oh well I learned something new today.

You know how the old saying goes "twice in my life I wish I would have spoken out, 5000 times I have spoken out and wish I hadn't".
Originally Posted by erich
I'll be dammed.,

I read and follow most of the things happenning(not so much LR stuff) and must have blew right past me or just never noticed the missing .5 and didn't bother with it thinking it was just the 6.5 Creedmore discussion or article.

Oh well I learned something new today.

You know how the old saying goes "twice in my life I wish I would have spoken out, 5000 times I have spoken out and wish I hadn't".

Creedmoor, another lesson for ya
Originally Posted by David_Walter
If so, timetable?

Or even a fast twist 243?

https://tikkaperformance.com/index.php?_route_=tikka-barrels

I just saw that you can order a Tikka barrel and choose your contour and twist. For those wanting a fast twist 243, this might be your huckleberry
Its way less expensive, easier and a more predictable outcome to wait for Tikka to come out with a factory 1 in 8 or 1 in 7 twist 6mm Creedmoor, I think.
Or petition Derrick for a custom order if enough people agree to buy them.
Bump to the top..Any word on Tikka making making a 6 CM?
I would be willing for a custom order. 8 twist in a superlite or forest would be great.

Wow... a 2 year old post brought back to life - it’s SAAMI now... smile
© 24hourcampfire