Home
6mm GT, Alpha Brass coming soon this looks very interesting. I have an extra 6mm tube sitting here. George says he has 1900 rounds through his and just let a guy barrow it to shoot a match and won with it.
Posted By: kingston Re: 6mm Gay Tiger has landed - 02/09/19
Spill the beans.
It is a effort between George Gardner and Tom Jacobs. It is .100 longer than a Dasher to the shoulder. It's .050 longer neck. The shoulder is 35 degrees for better feeding. Requires no magazine filler. It feeds from any magazine that will feed a 6.5 Creedmoor or .308. With 34-35.5 gr of Varget for 3020 to 3080 FPS with 103-105gr bullets. 115gr bullets @ 3000FPS. George says accuracy is scary. Brass will be available in the fall. Dies are available from GAP now. So it is longer over all than the Dasher and shorter than the 6mmX47.
You can read George's exact words on his FB post.
Posted By: kingston Re: 6mm Gay Tiger has landed - 02/10/19
Thanks for the details and happy birthday!!!
Gay Tiger?
Originally Posted by kingston
Thanks for the details and happy birthday!!!

No worries. Thank you!
Originally Posted by peeshooter
Gay Tiger?

G=George + T=Tom =GT and someone came up with Gay Tiger. I even saw a sticker or picture that was funnier than hell a Tiger and Rainbow. Can't remember where I saw it. Maybe Alpha's Instagram
[Linked Image]
Not the picture I saw, it was a tiger not a cat, provided my memory is correct.
I have the picture if someone can post it for me. I can't get anything to post on here.
[Linked Image]
That tiger doesn't look that gay, just saying...
Posted By: Tom264 Re: 6mm Gay Tiger has landed - 02/10/19
That would’ve been the LAST name I would’ve used.
I think George and Tom are pretty secure with their sexuality. Personally I think it is pretty funny and good marketing. Homophobes I could see having a problem, they are afraid they may turn gay! smile
Posted By: Tyrone Re: 6mm Gay Tiger has landed - 02/11/19
Any advantage over the 6mm Creedmoor?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Any advantage over the 6mm Creedmoor?

I guess only you can determine that. I think George and Tom think so.
© 24hourcampfire