Home

Put a new machine on the floor a few weeks ago. This thing changes the game. Pretty cool stuff.

Enjoy.

C.

Video with narrative here:

Link to our site with more detailed description
I just watched the video yesterday. Amazing machine to say the least !

Congrats !

Wow.
Cool technology. 7 minutes!

What would be the consumer cost for the work performed in the video?
Thanks for posting. Very cool setup. Amazing how the technology has advanced.
Mr Dixon,
I have to ask.
Are you going to make your own action?

dave
About time for me to have another built!!! I'm curious if there is a weight difference between a R700 and M70 action? Was thinking about doing my next build with a Winchester as I've never owned one. Maybe get a WSM action and do a 7 SAUM, if thats compatible?
Originally Posted by Nhunt46051
About time for me to have another built!!! I'm curious if there is a weight difference between a R700 and M70 action? Was thinking about doing my next build with a Winchester as I've never owned one. Maybe get a WSM action and do a 7 SAUM, if thats compatible?

It is compatible.
What's more amazing than watching that machine work is your prices! You are gonna KILL the competition!

Great choice to go with a m70 WSM action on a SAUM. 3” factory mag box and they feed the SAUM smooth. Their is a slight weight difference but not enough to make a difference IMO especially if you run PTG aluminum M70 bottom metal instead of factory.
Originally Posted by 805

Great choice to go with a m70 WSM action on a SAUM. 3” factory mag box and they feed the SAUM smooth. Their is a slight weight difference but not enough to make a difference IMO especially if you run PTG aluminum M70 bottom metal instead of factory.

I'm assuming they fit the Short Action footprint on stocks still?
Great stuff, Chad. I'd love to see video of your Model 70 blueprinting.
© 24hourcampfire