Home
You can’t make this shït up, no yellow uberlanche or ass shot bears and no bipod included this time but still comedy gold.

Sorry for the numerous pics but I wanted to share this gem and can’t direct link to the private Facebook page.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
He's the biggest douche in the 'I and my contemporaries' Quartet....
Posted By: viking Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19
🤦🏼‍♂️ Face palming
Holy chit. Is it April1?
Should call it the Claiborne Uberlauncher.
Posted By: 79S Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19
Huh I thought Nosler brass was pretty good stuff myself..
well, now you KNOW.....
[Linked Image]

1000 words...

LMFAO
It’s like playing peekaboo with the bearing surface.

6.5 Soupershy
Gee, and I've actually owned and shot a 26 Nosler and 6.5 Weatherby extensively, and never had a problem with the factory "soft as chit brass." Guess I'll have to go back and amend my loading notes....
Originally Posted by kingston

6.5 Soupershy

Don’t think I didn’t mention bearing surface or that the standard 7 stw necked down whoops it’s ass as does the 6.5 Allen and the 6.5 RUM
He thinks he is the first to do this as well. A good read on another forum about this cartridge and it was a barrel burner.. we all k ow safariman is not the brightest. What's sad he ruined perfectly good pre64 for this abortion.
New in Box.... Only shot on Sundays.... by a little old lady.... on her way to church...
Originally Posted by 79S
He thinks he is the first to do this as well. A good read on another forum about this cartridge and it was a barrel burner.. we all k ow safariman is not the brightest. What's sad he ruined perfectly good pre64 for this abortion.

It was discussed here in 2009. All he has done is change the shoulder angle to 40 degrees and blow it out a bit. Super secret high speed ninja shït indeed.
The guy epitomizes the ass clown of ass clowns.
Can you seat bullets deeper? Just in case?
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by 79S

It was discussed here in 2009. All he has done is change the shoulder angle to 40 degrees and blow it out a bit. Super secret high speed ninja shït indeed.

Kind of like 6.5-300 Weatherby then lol
Originally Posted by 79S
Kind of like 6.5-300 Weatherby then lol

Except throated like only the uberest of gun nuts could ever conceive.
along with his contemporaries...
[Linked Image]

1000 words...

LMFAO

[Linked Image][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator][/url]
Wonder how it will work on ass-shot bears................................

MM
Posted By: AKduck Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19
I laughed at “the mighty .264 Claiborne Super!”
He died ? 😜
Posted By: GregW Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19

6.5 Soupershy

Now that's funny chit....

I just about died....
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah the 6.5 Mashburn was done a few years ago.....thinking PO Ackley mentioned it in one of his books. Mark must really be onto something new. Of course, a little steeper shoulder angle and some moly is good for an extra 300 fps whistle

Don't worry about the pre 64. Probably swindled some little old widow out of it after her husband passed, while telling her a sob story about his latest malady. Traded her straight up for his gospel quartet CD and a life insurance policy.

6.5 Soupershy

All those who suffer Creedmoor Butthurt Syndrome think it looks just fine.
Posted By: SKane Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19
[Linked Image]

1000 words...

LMFAO

laugh laugh

I'm happy to see he's still blessing others with his brilliance and humility.

[Linked Image]

Maybe it’ll have ***“6.5 IDIOT”*** on the case head..
laugh
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19
And the .22/204? Is that kinda like a .30/270? laugh
"Barnes 127 should be hitting 3600-3700..."

My 7 Wby pushes 120 TTSX to 3650 fps @ 1/2 MOA reliably with 74 gr powder. I can't imagine 90+.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
And the .22/204? Is that kinda like a .30/270? laugh

Yes, also known as the .222 Rem Mag.
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19
WOW!!
Originally Posted by 300MAG
WOW!!

And he's got more than a few buying into his bull s hit.
Posted By: JPro Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Yea, 300 Win Mag WW brass is the shizzle.

[Linked Image]
He could have taken this title:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/26/19
Originally Posted by 79S
Huh I thought Nosler brass was pretty good stuff myself..

Noodler brass....get it right.
'Bout time for a "pool side" shot of Mrs America.......
CDs are $19.99 plus$ 9.99 D&H plus taxes !
Claiborne Anus Twister
I see he takes credit for developing the .22-204.

Amazing.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Amazing.

DF

Why would you be amazed by any lie told my Mark Claiborne? Lying, or at least shading the truth, is his hallmark.

I'd be amazed if he had a milligram of integrity anywhere in his body.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Amazing.

DF

Why would you be amazed by any lie told my Mark Claiborne? Lying, or at least shading the truth, is his hallmark.

I'd be amazed if he had a milligram of integrity anywhere in his body.

Pretty blatant.

DF
I apparently got his panties in a twist by calling him out about his bearing surface issues. Oh and all 700 push feed design actions are a POS and only no talent gunsmiths will build one.

ETA: guess he didn’t like my comment about swindling old people or the invite to check his post history here as he whined to the moderators then nuked his post

That's just mean..... I like it!
Wonder which mental disorder(s) he suffers from?
I apparently got his panties in a twist by calling him out about his bearing surface issues. Oh and all 700 push feed design actions are a POS and only no talent gunsmiths will build one.

ETA: guess he didn’t like my comment about swindling old people or the invite to check his post history here as he whined to the moderators then nuked his post

Haha, awesome! Good work. Maybe next time link the Uberlanche or Azz Shot bear threads, so those folks can really see who they're dealing with.
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

Haha, awesome! Good work. Maybe next time link the Uberlanche or Azz Shot bear threads, so those folks can really see who they're dealing with.

I was trying to slow role it so i only mentioned the throating of his round, swindling old folks and the Brownell like 7rm punched to quasi 7 Mashburn then the attempt to resell as a true Brownell 7 MSM.

Next post was going to be about the Uberlanche, and ass shot bear. Then had planned another note about lying on his bankruptcy disclosure, begging for money for tires to put on the wife’s car and begging for free scopes for a veteran giveaway that later showed up on his rifle.

Damn guy gives enough material for an easy 20+ posts.
Duck Safari Can

F YEAH!

Haha!

Somebody link me to the ass shot bear thread.

Dunno if I ever saw that one.
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

I was trying to slow role it so i only mentioned the throating of his round, swindling old folks and the Brownell like 7rm punched to quasi 7 Mashburn then the attempt to resell as a true Brownell 7 MSM.

Next post was going to be about the Uberlanche, and ass shot bear. Then had planned another note about lying on his bankruptcy disclosure, begging for money for tires to put on the wife’s car and begging for free scopes for a veteran giveaway that later showed up on his rifle.

Damn guy gives enough material for an easy 20+ posts.

laugh

Don't forget AAhsome Africa Safaris, and when he screwed a bunch of Campfire members over on an African hunt:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2665956/1
Mark,

Do you have any term life policies?

-Roy
Originally Posted by Higbean
F YEAH!

Haha!

Somebody link me to the ass shot bear thread.

Dunno if I ever saw that one.

It’s a peach of a shïtshow:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8748902/1
Originally Posted by GregW

6.5 Soupershy

Now that's funny chit....

I just about died....

Lol. Oh god damn!

The 6.5 Turtle!!!
This guy has a mental illness.
Posted By: Judman Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/27/19
Jesus Christ here we go with bear weights again... 550 lbs?? Haha
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

Try that one for size.

DF
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Safariman rides again...... - 06/27/19
Originally Posted by jackmountain

All of them.

Fkkk Tard.
Originally Posted by Judman
Jesus Christ here we go with bear weights again... 550 lbs?? Haha

Dressed or bare?

Being underwhelmed by the 257 Wby, I need this 6.5........don't I? confused

I'm going to re-chamber my Sauer drilling from 6.5X57 to an uber 264. Maybe I can borrow the reamers and dies.

I'll raffle it off here to some lucky shooter and use the funds for a safari for both of us. Tickets are limited to a mere 1,000 and are an affordable $100.00 ea. All proceeds will be held in escrow in my basement. Trust me.

Doctor to Safariman (aka Mark Claiborne)-
"does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?"

Safariman- "no, most of us enjoy it"....

Seems to cover this guy pretty well.... and a few others I can think of....

Bob
I was onto his goofy games when he told me he was going to drive straight thru to Houston, Tx to purchase my ATV. I think he lives in the Northwest. He never asked a single question about the Honda.
Who's going to be first to ask about borrowing his custom reamer?
Can I borrow that reamer? I need a super duper long range killer. I hope you don't mind that I build on a push feed action.
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
...... I build on a push feed action.

You're disqualified....no soup for you.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Dam It! smile
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I asked him what was cheap and shoddy about my Stiller’s, surgeon or defiance actions as they are all 700 footprints and he proclaims any clone to be junk.

I also got told I didn’t know what a real rifle or gunsmith was. I guess Fosnaugh, GAP, Accurate Ordnance among others are overpriced junk. Who would have known..........

I should have led with the uberlanche and ass shot bear stories for maximum reader value.
Ol' Mark is full of schit.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Ya reckon...?

Nah...

DF
I thought he died 😜

I also got told I didn’t know what a real rifle or gunsmith was. I guess Fosnaugh, GAP, Accurate Ordnance among others are overpriced junk. Who would have known..........

I tend to admire and use junk! smile
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I thought he died 😜

It is said that cats have 9 lives.

DF
I thought he died 😜

If you were Death would you be in a hurry to come get this stupid sumbitch?

Safariman will probably live to be 500 years old at least.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
I thought he died 😜

If you were Death would you be in a hurry to come get this stupid sumbitch?

Safariman will probably live to be 500 years old at least.

Oh Lord help us. Don't let him procreate!
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Ya reckon...?

Nah...

DF

grin
I'll never forget the "my dad was MURDERED" thread
He definitely has a penchant for the drama.
Him & Swampy probly are BFF’s
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Him & Swampy probly are BFF’s

Hmmm...

Memories from a ways back.

I remember ole Swampy azz shooting dinks from his golf cart. And, claiming a 7-08 wouldn't kill a WT.

We learned all sorts of stuff.

Here's a picture of him "on maneuvers" with his reinactment buds. Reckon the Yankees captured him? He could be langushing away in some Yankee POW camp... shocked

DF

[Linked Image]
Swampy and Safarigurl....oh what a pair!
Posted By: Ackman Re: Safariman rides again...... - 08/08/19
He developed the 22-204? No kidding? Wonder when that was. I got my reamer in June '07 and it's marked "22-204 Ruger"
Originally Posted by Ackman
He developed the 22-204? No kidding? Wonder when that was. I got my reamer in June '07 and it's marked "22-204 Ruger"

IIRC, Ruger got Pacific Tool and Gauge to make them a few .22-204 reamers to test. They were thinking about bringing out a sister round to the .204. It was referred to as the .22-204 Ruger. They didn't bring it out, but it caught on as a wildcat. I have two, one fast twist, one slow. Nice round.

I don't think Safariman worked at PT&G or at Ruger.

Delusions.

DF
Posted By: aalf Re: Safariman rides again...... - 08/08/19

IIRC, Ruger got Pacific Tool and Gauge to make them a few .22-204 reamers to test. They were thinking about bringing out a sister round to the .204. It was referred to as the .22-204 Ruger. They didn't bring it out, but it caught on as a wildcat. I have two, one fast twist, one slow. Nice round.

Actually it was a different company that had half a million brass (IIRC) made, test loading was completed, the forward was written for the round in the latest loading manual, and then the company pulled the plug at the last minute, without a peep as to why.

JB & Dogzapper know all the details, but have kept mum on the subject......
Originally Posted by aalf

Actually it was a different company that had half a million brass (IIRC) made, test loading was completed, the forward was written for the round in the latest loading manual, and then the company pulled the plug at the last minute, without a peep as to why.

JB & Dogzapper know all the details, but have kept mum on the subject......

Interesting. Hadn't heard that one.

Safariman probably not involved with that scenario, either... blush

DF
© 24hourcampfire