Home
Wanted to post a couple of pictures of the stock that Tstorm1 painted for me.
I asked to have it painted in a OD Green with black specs and it turned out great.
It's an HS Precision stock that was a left hand and I converted it to right hand.
I also got rid of the double palm swell, leaving just the rh side.
I sent it to him primed and ready to paint.
Thanks again Mike

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice!
Looks like he did a good job.
Looks good.
Nice job
I hate they HS Precision double palm swell
Very Nice!
Originally Posted by MoranoGrande
Wanted to post a couple of pictures of the stock that Tstorm1 painted for me.
I asked to have it painted in a OD Green with black specs and it turned out great.
It's an HS Precision stock that was a left hand and I converted it to right hand.
I also got rid of the double palm swell, leaving just the rh side.
I sent it to him primed and ready to paint.
Thanks again Mike

Glad you like it MG! Have a couple galleries here for those looking for other stocks I've done.
Duracoat Stocks Finished
Duracoat Stocks Finished 2
Stock Painting

If anyone wants their's done just send me a PM.
Very nice work Tstorm1. I'm tagging this thread & may get in touch with you.
I like those imaginative color patterns. That's my kind of art. We the people! Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Watching
Bringing this back to the top. I had been painting stocks with Duracoat for a few years but only recently tried the "speckling" technique. I wanted the "speckle-tone" granite look for my latest stock, so I looked for videos online to try to learn how to do it. My first attempt was pretty much a disaster, so I had to strip the paint down and do it again. I was lucky to have found this thread and got in contact with Tstorm1 via PM for pointers. He suggested I call him, so I did and he gave me some very good advice that I put to use and finally achieved the result I was after! I just wanted to say thank you to Tstorm1 and let everyone know that he's a super nice, helpful guy. If you want some quality stock painting done, I wouldn't hesitate to either have him do the work or get painting technique advice from him, because he's obviously good at it.

Thank you so much for your help, Tstorm1!!!!
© 24hourcampfire