Home
Thinking about adding one of these to my build.
Price is $150 installed, and adjusted.

Is this a good idea.
Yes....no doubt
Originally Posted by joshf303
Yes....no doubt

+1 Money well spent on a 700 build or any 700.
Absolutely.
Yes!
I want a beautiful blonde... boobs or no boobs?
I bought a 7-08 Remington Custom shop here on the fire last spring. It had a Trigger Tech trigger. Because of this purchase my 7 Rem mag, 25-06, 22-250, and .223 all have trigger tech triggers in them now. Absolutely the best upgrade I could not live without anymore. Do it and don’t look back
I have one on a Bergara B-14 Hunter. It is excellent. For $150, installed, do it!
Perfect!! Just what I needed to hear.
Thanks guys!!!
Another vote from me. Bought a semi-custom 222 last year that had one in it. Because of that I've bought a couple more and have recommended them to my dad. He's bought a few as well.
Carolina you won’t regret it!
GreggH
I have a custom R700 in 222 being put together. I bought a trigger tech to install when I get the gun from the builder.
Spoke with a rep at TriggerTech last week and he also stated they would have a Model 7 trigger out by the end of this quarter. Was pleased to hear this as well.
Never even heard of 'em?!?Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Well goody for you stinky.
An easy yes.
Tough to beat a S/S Double Ounce Shilen and now 6mm can say she's "seen" one of them too,which makes for a VERY big day for her...the "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for her,being a Clueless Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

LAUGHING!

'Course,you know she's never seen a Tony 1.5# single either. Hint.

LAUGHING!

She can only pick up so many pop cans in a day. Hint.

Bless her heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................
Originally Posted by Carolina Shooter

Is this a good idea.

I would definitely go with the TT but certainly wouldn’t pay anyone a dime to install it and or adjust anything. Two drift pins and an Allen key adjustment for pull weight and you’re done.
Originally Posted by woodson

I would definitely go with the TT but certainly wouldn’t pay anyone a dime to install it and or adjust anything. Two drift pins and an Allen key adjustment for pull weight and you’re done.

I would read their instructions about the install if you have not done it before, particularly the part about not removing the boltstop. Getting it and the spring back on is way harder than the rest of the job.
Originally Posted by utah708
Originally Posted by woodson

I would read their instructions about the install if you have not done it before, particularly the part about not removing the boltstop. Getting it and the spring back on is way harder than the rest of the job.

Bolt stop, spring isn’t a hill for a climber.

DF
The LAST fhuqking thing I want on a Custom in Mail Transit,is to have the fire control system installed,on a nekked barreled action. They are too easy to break,though admittedly,my Mail likely sees more hand offs and bumps/bruises. Hint.

The TT's bolt release quirk,is timing the 'release tab on trigger body,to align with the 'stop proper. Have yet to see one right,or close. TT cites same,for a reason. Hint...................
Got a local guy assembling my gun. Most of which was inspired by your guns You’ve built. Circa 05-06”

Honestly it’s not much of a custom project; just assembling a bunch of spare Remington parts. Managed to grab all the parts for a Sendero
SF II, all for under $750.

Having everything trued, Stock bedded and Trigger now.

There was a time way back when, this was a campfire norm.
I’m just late to the party!
CS,

I'm admittedly taken aback,as I'd not recognized 6mmLiar's profound "influence",or the fact that she even has a rifle that's worth a schit.

MAINLY...because she doesn't. Hint.(grin)

LAUGHING!

Nobody LOVES a Sleeper more than I,dangle pics,once complete.......................
Will do man!

By the way Big Stick, I’m talking about you. I don’t know anything about 6 mm’s posts
another yes from me. trigger tech won't disappoint.
Originally Posted by Carolina Shooter

Is this a good idea.
Would a starving dog crave a fresh T-bone?
© 24hourcampfire