Home
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/27/20
Just need to order the action. McMillan Rem Classic Edge Stock, Hawkins Precision DBM, TriggerTech Special Trigger, Bartlein #3 Barrel 7.7T, AICS AW Magazines.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Judman Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/27/20
Nice pretty cool little caliber
Posted By: montanabadger Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
Looks like a good start.
Posted By: starsky Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
Man you got a couple good ones going.

My 22 creed will be significantly heavier than yours. lol
Posted By: robertham1 Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
I’ll get a gift package together for shaen to send along with your rifles .
Originally Posted by robertham1
I’ll get a gift package together for shaen to send along with your rifles .

Haha...... I don't need your kind of gifts! smile
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
Congrats...That’s gonna be sweet!

What action? Bighorn, Defiance, Stiller Predator for guesses...😎
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
Dang 3 nice projects going.
Posted By: 30338 Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
Looks really good. Shaen seems to be plenty busy.
Posted By: REDVANES Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
I'm going with a Bartlein #3 on my 22CM build as well. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished produce.

What do you plan on finishing the barrel at?
Posted By: Big Stick Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
The Kali Kid has only built me (1) 7" Bart' 224 Speedmire,though in 3B and I had him recontour to whim...because he REALLY likes that.(grin)

Whattya' doing for freebore?

AW's are far more fickle than straight vanilla AICS.....................
Originally Posted by REDVANES
I'm going with a Bartlein #3 on my 22CM build as well. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished produce.

What do you plan on finishing the barrel at?

22" Threaded
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Congrats...That’s gonna be sweet!

What action? Bighorn, Defiance, Stiller Predator for guesses...😎

Defiance Rebel
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Kali Kid has only built me (1) 7" Bart' 224 Speedmire,though in 3B and I had him recontour to whim...because he REALLY likes that.(grin)

Whattya' doing for freebore?

AW's are far more fickle than straight vanilla AICS.....................

Copying yours
What is the parent cartridge for the Creed brass, or is it totally new?

I am guessing the 22 Creed moves bullets at about warp 7 velocity.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
MCH,

Good call on freebore,as I've zero regrets,on both he's done for me.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Even the one that smells like schit.(grin)

Hint.

Laughing!.............

roadspill,

Boiled down,the Kreedmire's is essentially Kissing Cousins of the 250 Salvage,22-250,etc. One can get to The Finish Line,in any number of ways...though it's nice to spec a reamer,that connects dots by default. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Prolly rather easy,to cut to THE fhuqking chase and salt moves away,though I've only got (3) rifles in 224 Speedmire. Hint.

The 6XC is kin too and Bob is making brass for it now. Hint.

A 224 Speedmire is an easy preference over the 22-250 SALAMI or Aye-Eye,if only because I shoot 'em all. Bob's speedmire Virgins here,for positive headspace 22-250 Aye-Eye Transformation,which is rather modest. Hint.

[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1280x1024q90/922/luh8xN.jpg[/img]

A .545 BC at 3200fps do not suck and slaps alotta [bleep] SILLY.

Hint...................

Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/28/20
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Just need to order the action. McMillan Rem Classic Edge Stock, Hawkins Precision DBM, TriggerTech Special Trigger, Bartlein #3 Barrel 7.7T, AICS AW Magazines.

You use that box for it's real purpose or just pictures? .....grin.... Should be a sweet rifle!
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

You use that box for it's real purpose or just pictures? .....grin.... Should be a sweet rifle!

Yes but not on the short side that is reserved for pictures. Do you want to have a box jump competition?
bent stick
"Boiled down,the Kreedmire's is essentially Kissing Cousins of the 250 Salvage,22-250"

So mostly the argument for is "just because"?
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/29/20

Yes but not on the short side that is reserved for pictures. Do you want to have a box jump competition?

I was just suffering from box envy. You've got such a nice big box. I'll just have to make due with my poor little box....it sees little jumping, mainly dynamic effort box squats with chains. One day I'll grow up and have a nice big box like yours!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Big Stick Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 02/29/20
Originally Posted by michiganroadkill
bent stick
"Boiled down,the Kreedmire's is essentially Kissing Cousins of the 250 Salvage,22-250"

So mostly the argument for is "just because"?

MichiganChodeSwill,

There is no "argument",only Facts & Physics,which reliably stump CLUELESS Window Lickers such as yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon a Simplistic Pinpoint Precise Analogy,taking you for such a ride. Hint. LAUGHING!

Michelle Obama is a kissing cousin to Melania Trump as per the Gender Tree,but yet there are vast differences,despite your version of "comprehension" and "critique". Hint. LAUGHING!

In SALAMI Guise,the 22-250 has long been a piss poor design,just like it's Kissing Cousins in .308" and .257". Like all things .308",you gotta neck suck outta it and get rid of the schit geometry,which tapers head to toe in "glorious" fashion. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

For many moons,THE path to Righteousness as per the Dog Schit initial Salvage attempt(s) starting in 1920,was to simply right the glaring wrongs with a press of the trigger,in a MUCH Improved chamber. There have been various adaptations along the way,but nothing approaching Kreedmire logistics and splendor. Hint.

I get it,that you don't get it,because you CAN'T get it and all are beyond your hilarious version of "reach",but I simply shoot it all and then some. For that reason and a goodly sized herd of Spectacular Rifles so chambered,it is rather easy(for me),to extrapolate less bias and critique in kind. Hint.

In .224",the 22-250 is a Goat Fhuqk and always has been. The 22-250 Aye-Eye is a series of wellfounded steps,in the direct of dot connection(by default). The 224 Speedmire simply do same,but is blessed with unrivaled brass quality(Alpha is without equal),to compliment the mechanical advantages. Much akin,to why Michelle is no Melania. Hint. LAUGHING!

L to right...22-250 SALVAGE SALAMI for a 1-7" Mike Rock,22-250 Aye-Eye for a 1-7" Kreiger and 224 Speedmire for a 1-7" Bart'...in fairness however,I "only" gun multiple High Zoot Rifles in the trio of chamberings,which only goes to double digits. Hint. LAUGHING!

Though it ain't like I don't shoot 223,223AI,22 Grendel,22BR and more than a few other .224's. I could never reach past a 223AI,to grab a 22-250,mainly because I've got 'em(multiple RPM's all). Hint.

But cheer up,not even,can shoot sumptin' until it's Invented,but you "get" to read about it and practice your GoogleFu. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though,as I rather enjoy the fascinating "adventures" of The clueless Brokedick Chronicles.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
If it was not so pitiful, it might be enlightening or entertaining, but thanks for that bit of whatever.........
It got my first smile of the day.
Originally Posted by michiganroadkill
If it was not so pitiful, it might be enlightening or entertaining, but thanks for that bit of whatever.........
It got my first smile of the day.

MichiganChodeSwill,

I concur on the Oblivious HILARITY of your exceedingly Pitiful "life",but it's a GREAT time for you to chime in on what you "do" for a "living",which assures that you are ALWAYS on the outside looking in...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". I reckon it would be funny,even to someone as fhuqking Amazingly STUPID as you,to get an inkling of your Retardation. Pardon Facts,upsetting you so and inciting the Hilarity associated. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I apologize for the Poignant Profundity of my Powers swaying you,in sucha' manner. Though in fairness,it ain't like you could do for yourself. Hint. LAUGHING!

What were the "odds" that you ran away like a Little Bitch,from ALL things The Rifle?! That is VERY "surprising"! Hint. LAUGHING +P++!

Bless your heart for trying,you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................
Proof that Darwin got it (at least partially) wrong.

Alan
I do think the Creedmore thing is cool. I (personally) do not dive in the minute details of
things so close to same as Stick apparently schooled us on above.
I am anxious to see how your builds turn out.
I received your package. Interesting stuff.
MichiganChodeSwill,

None of the details are "minute",but are in fact GLARING,assuming an IQ of 17 or greater...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Cheer up however,because on the "bright" side,nobody can "make" you appear to be a DUMBER Fhuqk,than you can and that by simply doing your BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

What would you CLUELESS Fhuqks "do",less your Imagination,Pretend and GoogleFu? At least 2 of the 3 are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

You'll NEED to Google it. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

I was just suffering from box envy. You've got such a nice big box. I'll just have to make due with my poor little box....it sees little jumping, mainly dynamic effort box squats with chains. One day I'll grow up and have a nice big box like yours!

[Linked Image]

I can't afford a nice one like yours. I have to slum the wood. smile

[Linked Image]

Oh and I have rack envy too! smile
All I can afford but it works

Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 03/01/20

[Linked Image]

Oh and I have rack envy too! smile

...always nice to have someone compliment your rack after you've complemented their box... whistle
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 03/01/20

That with a solid floor and quality bar/bumpers will do more than most people are capable of....and $ left over for a sweet creed!

That with a solid floor and quality bar/bumpers will do more than most people are capable of....and $ left over for a sweet creed!

Yeah it works for me. Would like to upgrade and add a few pieces.
Would like to add these

https://www.roguefitness.com/concept-2-skierg-2

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-kettlebells
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 03/03/20
Damned MCH,

You got more snowboards than I have rifles !

Tell me about the "swallow tail" ?
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Damned MCH,

Haha I have a few more!

That is a Jeremy Jones Storm Chaser. Most likely the most fun you will ever have on a snowboard! It is short and wide with a very loose surfy feeling.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Damned MCH,

I have two boards up in Alaska and 0ne board in Connecticut at families so I don't have to drag boards there.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 03/04/20
wink

Ah, it all makes sense now.

You're a "goofy" bastid !

grin

I've got 2 decks & 2 sets of skis, one of each built for speed & 1 of each for fun !
Yes I am Goofy but only surfing, snowboarding, and shooting pool. Everything else I am right handed.
Posted By: aalf Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 03/04/20

Mickey Mouse is having a nasty divorce with Minnie Mouse.

Mickey spoke to the judge about the separation.

"I'm sorry Mickey, but I can't legally separate you two on the grounds that Minnie is mentally insane..."

Mickey replied, "I didn't say she was mentally insane, I said that she's f'ing Goofy!"
The unexplainable is how/why I shoot pool lefty. I am right handed and right eye dominate.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: .22 Creedmoor Build - 03/04/20
The unexplainable is how/why I shoot pool lefty. I am right handed and right eye dominate.

My wife shoots pool left handed. When she was a kid her brother taught her how...he is left handed.

My wife shoots pool left handed. When she was a kid her brother taught her how...he is left handed.

I can see that. My uncle taught me and he was right handed.
© 24hourcampfire