Home
Posted By: SBTCO Oregunsmithing Stocks, Work? - 03/24/20

I'm looking for a composite stock for a future 98 Mauser build when the funds are available, just found their website and was wondering if any here have experience with them.

Thanks for looking.
I have felt with them on the past... Wayne York I think is his name...he does good work..I have one of his stocks on my Sako 6-284... It's pretty much perfect..
His splatter paint is pretty thick and gives a fantastic grip.
I think he does reboring too I I remember..
I had Wayne rebore a pre 64 Model 70 FW to a 338/06 shoots great 1 hole nosler partion 210s and barrens ttsx 210s . I would bye another stock of his in a minuet would do rebore also. Has bin good to deal with for me. SK ring and mounts. Looks Good
I have one of their stocks on a pre-64 Model 70. Great stock. Bedded nicely.

I would use them again. Have a friend who has the lightweight stock. He is thrilled as well.
Posted By: Hdr Re: Oregunsmithing Stocks, Work? - 04/12/20
I used him for a Browning hells canyon speed and a Ruger m77. Both perfect. PM if you would like to see pics
Posted By: Dinny Re: Oregunsmithing Stocks, Work? - 04/12/20
Wayne has done a number of projects for me in the past. I just got his custom bottom metal for a Howa Mini 6.5 Grendel a few days ago. He has plans to make another stock that's a bit easier to afford. It will be a few months before he has all the tooling made but it should start at/around $400. That will be bedded, painted, padded, etc.

Thanks, Dinny
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Oregunsmithing Stocks, Work? - 04/16/20
Thanks for the responses.
I'll take another look.
Wayne is a first class guy and first class gunsmith. I wouldnt hesitate having hom work on more rifles or build me a new one
© 24hourcampfire