Home
Just over $4500 with the current exchange rate.

https://martinigunmakers.com/for-sale/rigby-highland-stalker-in-275-rigby/
Is this a for real post or early April's Fool, really mean as h***, joke?
I don't believe Ralf Martini would engage in pranks via his website.
Tongue in cheek, awesome rifle.
Dang, that is nice enough to make me reach for my checkbook . . . . almost.
I'll swap a roll of toilet paper, 100 rounds of 9mm, and a small bottle of hand sanitizer for it. I can also offer a container of Clorox bleach wipes if they're good on hand sanitizer.
Yes, I have a lot of interest in that rifle. But my bank account doesn't. Beautiful!!
Just got off the phone with Ralf. Rifle sold yesterday to a gentleman from Ontario.

I'm second in line if the sale falls through.
If I had the money, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Just got off the phone with Ralf. Rifle sold yesterday to a gentleman from Ontario.

I'm second in line if the sale falls through.

Good luck!
I'm not optimistic at that price.
That was a great price on a great rifle. It also shows how soft the market has become.
Last fall my son found an original 1903 vintage Rigby 7x57 ( they were called the 275 until later) at a local gun show for $3500.
Keep your eyes open
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

I was looking at that ad this morning. It was marked sold. Those Rifles are going for about $12K CDN or more here in Canada.

https://store.theshootingcentre.com/brands/rigby
That is nice.
Someone got themselves a lifetime rifle.
Beautiful rifle!!
Absolutely gorgeous rifle! Someone got a smoking deal at $4500. Wish it was me, but hey, one can dream.
I owned Rigby .275 for nearly 20 years and it was a terrific rifle and very accurate, never needed re-sighting with different bullets over the years but My current Model 70 Super Grade is a more accurate rifle even though that accuracy differential is inconsequential under field use. Also had a double made in 1912 that put 6 shots (3 from each) into 1 5/8" at 50 yards which was unbelievably balances and a joy to carry if not overly practical for the hunting I was doing. A Rigby is something special.
© 24hourcampfire