Home
Posted By: Goats260 Turkey Calls - 01/24/21
I got a few Turkey calls for sale and our classified section seems to be all gun related, so I thought I would post here. I have 2 SS Custom Box Calls and a Glass over Glass in African Mahogany pot with a zebrawood striker by Scott Hock. These calls are like new. If you are interested in any the box calls are each $100.00 Shipped and the pot call and striker is $60.00 Shipped

Buy both boxes together for $185 Shipped

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Posted By: MOGC Re: Turkey Calls - 01/24/21
The SS guys make an excellent sounding box call. I've owned two of their field grade boxes that were turkey killers. I gave one to my son and one to a very good friend. Both boxes are still calling birds every year.
Posted By: Goats260 Re: Turkey Calls - 01/24/21
These are great boxes, I bought 7 from Al & Josh last year and have a few that sounds the same and that is the only reason I am selling them.
Posted By: Goats260 Re: Turkey Calls - 01/25/21
Price change on the box calls, each $90.00 shipped or buy both for $170.00 Shipped
Posted By: Goats260 Re: Turkey Calls - 01/30/21
Sold the Pot Call and The kwila over Walnut box. The kwila over mineral poplar is still available and also have 4 new Woodhaven strikers for sale, $35 shipped for the 4[size:14pt][/size]

Posted By: Goats260 Re: Turkey Calls - 02/15/21
Still have this box for sale. Also a great sounding box from SS guys. $85.00 Shipped[size:11pt][/size]

Posted By: cooperfan Re: Turkey Calls - 04/26/21
Are the woodhaven strikers still available?
© 24hourcampfire