Home
Posted By: SafariLife FS turkey totes - 02/28/21
Strut-No-More turkey totes $9 plus the send. Money back if you don’t like it. Made one at a time in the USA. Check out all the stuff at
owengamecarriers.com
Posted By: ParrotHead89 Re: FS turkey totes - 03/02/21
I will ck them out
Posted By: SafariLife Re: FS turkey totes - 03/02/21
Originally Posted by ParrotHead89
I will ck them out

Yes indeed. I make each one - no overseas mass manufacturing. I give you your money back if you don’t like it. My totes weigh less than 1 ounce, easily fit in a shirt pocket, super comfortable. I’m just a one man show here and I appreciate any and all support.

Attached picture 877A7D14-3182-4D49-B1B4-D1542143B04E.jpeg
Posted By: StudDuck Re: FS turkey totes - 03/04/21
Nice, will definitely check them out, as I hate carrying a gobbler in the back of my vest.
Posted By: SafariLife Re: FS turkey totes - 03/04/21
Originally Posted by StudDuck
Nice, will definitely check them out, as I hate carrying a gobbler in the back of my vest.

Thank you very much - I hope you will give one a try. If you don’t like it even after you use it I’ll refund your money and pay for sending it back
Posted By: StudDuck Re: FS turkey totes - 03/04/21
Originally Posted by SafariLife

Thank you very much - I hope you will give one a try. If you don’t like it even after you use it I’ll refund your money and pay for sending it back

Ordering one tomorrow. If I like it, I'll order one for my two sons.
Posted By: SafariLife Re: FS turkey totes - 03/04/21
Originally Posted by SafariLife

Ordering one tomorrow. If I like it, I'll order one for my two sons.

Thank you very much - look forward to you giving it a go !
Posted By: StudDuck Re: FS turkey totes - 03/05/21
Is your website functioning correctly?

I used FireFox and Google Chrome; when in the store, I keep getting an Error 404 message, it states the page is no longer available.

Thanks.
Posted By: SafariLife Re: FS turkey totes - 03/05/21
Hey there and thanks for the heads up - it did this yesterday for a bit. I think the host site is having issues. If you will please PM me your email address and what you would like to get and I will PayPal invoice you directly. I’m sorry about the sight. Thanks !

Martin Owen
Posted By: SafariLife Re: FS turkey totes - 03/05/21
Is your website functioning correctly?

I used FireFox and Google Chrome; when in the store, I keep getting an Error 404 message, it states the page is no longer available.

Thanks.

Hey man - I use straight Google and I just pulled it up - maybe the host sight just fixed the issue
Posted By: SafariLife Re: FS turkey totes - 03/10/21
Bump for Spring Season !
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: FS turkey totes - 03/10/21
This should be in the Free Classifieds. It’s like a rule.
Well let me just change this then ...
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Can you tell me how to delete the post ?
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: FS turkey totes - 03/11/21
Don't worry about it. Just make you a thread in the classified forum.
Posted By: SafariLife Re: FS turkey totes - 03/11/21
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Don't worry about it. Just make you a thread in the classified forum.

10-4 thank you
Posted By: AH64guy Re: FS turkey totes - 03/11/21

It’s more like a guideline - this site has very few hard rules, which is the attraction.

However - you are promoting a personal business, and that usually entails checking in with the website owner - Rick Binn for his guidance on selling - if you plan on bumping up regularly.

He may have guidelines that apply to your posting - not hard thing to do from what I’ve seen.

If you look in the Classified, we have several “established” private vendors that sell here regularly.

But - welcome to the Campfire above all.
Originally Posted by AH64guy

It’s more like a guideline - this site has very few hard rules, which is the attraction.

However - you are promoting a personal business, and that usually entails checking in with the website owner - Rick Binn for his guidance on selling - if you plan on bumping up regularly.

He may have guidelines that apply to your posting - not hard thing to do from what I’ve seen.

If you look in the Classified, we have several “established” private vendors that sell here regularly.

Thank you
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: FS turkey totes - 03/11/21

Looks like an actual rule to me:

FORUM RULES

2] Commercial and promotional posting privileges (including links and screen names) are reserved for paying advertisers. If you would like to market or promote your product or service, please contact us at [email protected]. Free Classifieds are provided as a service for private parties only.

Trying to be helpful, not a dick. He’s new, so obviously didn’t know.

FORUM RULES

2] Commercial and promotional posting privileges (including links and screen names) are reserved for paying advertisers. If you would like to market or promote your product or service, please contact us at [email protected]. Free Classifieds are provided as a service for private parties only.

FORUM RULES

FORUM RULES

Ok I’m obviously in the wrong - I thought I’d seen others posted small business items for sale and thought it was acceptable. I’m just a one man show, certainly no Cabelas lol. I’ve reported my post to admin for deletion. I’m very sorry to have caused any concern and violation of site rules. Thank you for your information and guidance.
Martin Owen (aka “SafariLife”)
© 24hourcampfire