Home
Posted By: 10Glocks Your Prized Calls - 01/12/22
I don't have any "custom" calls. I do have some that I will not part with. My original Lynch World Champion and Fool Proof from the mid and late 70s. And this pot call. Looks ordinary enough. I bought it in the 90s and its one of the best sounding pots I have and I've used it wet or dry. Can't get them anymore. Perfection went out of business when, I understand, there was no one in the family to contuinue the business. Not sure what the actual circumstances were. But Perfection made awesome pot calls. Here's my "Screamin Demon." Still have the original packaging that makes a good storage case.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Post up you prized calls.
Posted By: LFC Re: Your Prized Calls - 01/12/22
If I showed you my turkey calls I'd have to kill ya....
Posted By: colorado bob Re: Your Prized Calls - 01/12/22
I've killed all my gobblers with a Quaker Boy "Grand Old Master". I bet it's pushing 100 birds---considering all the one I've killed, my wife and all of my hunting partners. I get more of a thrill out of calling in the gobbler and watching a youngster kill their 1st gobblers----I've been doing that for that past 10 years.
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Your Prized Calls - 01/12/22
Quaker Boy is great. I've got several box calls and an aluminum pot call. That aluminum pot call is one of my go-to locator calls.
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: Your Prized Calls - 01/12/22
I have an Alum Woodhaven from their first year. sounds better than any of their newer stuff. Some old box calls that are retired now... 99.9% of the time I use diaphrams... better sounds with much less movement.

They should outlaw decoys and diaphragms... just too deadly.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Your Prized Calls - 01/12/22
Originally Posted by LFC

Lol! I hear ya. I got some that I've made over the years. Nothing special but, they sound good, and I've called in a bunch of birds with them.
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: Your Prized Calls - 01/13/22
Originally Posted by LFC

Same boat as you.............
Posted By: Hypocrite Re: Your Prized Calls - 01/13/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Your Prized Calls - 01/13/22
/\ /\ /\

© 24hourcampfire