Home
by the lack of anymore posts! Lol! Although, a buddy of mine did score a nice tom last night up by my place in NE WI. I was at my place after my seasons were over, and of course, and a big ol tom gobblin his fool head off and struttin all around! But always neat to see and hear...

Take care!

Dean
One more day left here.

So far as I know the harvest around our property was just the two I tagged. So next spring should be banner as well.
season has been over. here for a few weeks.
Time to garden and catch up on chores
Yeah............. Kinda been going balls out around here on days it's not raining.......which are few.

Just WAAAAAAAY too much crap to keep up with outside.
We have 2 weeks of spring squirrel season starting next saturday. I hope to get out at least one or two days and get some tree rats for the grill. Otherwise, it's a short 5 months until early muzzleloader season and I have a new Knight Mountaineer to work on. Right now is a good time to be on the outdoor range before the humidity hits like a freight train in mid June.

Right now, there are lots of guns and ammo coming back into stock. I am getting notices from online retailers daily for ammo - the previously hard to find kind. So now is the time to stock up.

But as Pullit said, the yard is calling, too. I had the entire exterior of my house remodeled over the last two monmths and a new sewer system installed and the grass is a disaster. Excavators, and pallets of siding sitting on the grass for 60 days, aren't friendly to laws. After every rain I have to cart more fill dirt to fill in around the sewage basin and line because no matter how much you run the compator over it, rain makes it settle more. Just now getting to where I think it is settling as much as it will.
You'd be better off taking up fishing....because you sure ain't no good at hunting.

On second thought I bet video games would be a better fit.
Well, THERE'S our little sunshine-spreading buddy !!!!!!!! Was starting to worry about you, buddy. I missed you.
He accused you of shooting turkeys off your back porch....I figure he was onto something.
Everyone's entitled to a mistake, Luther. Even you.
P.S. Go re-read the "turkey on the porch" post.

It's not my porch. It's not within 3 miles of my porch.

Sorry..............
So you don't drive a car....
Originally Posted by Yoder409

You made a big mistake when you bragged about "being paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over a decade"....or was it over two decades ?
Dean,

Put one more in the freezer yesterday. Glorious morning and a really fun hunt - probably the most vocal bird I've ever brought to bag.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by SKane

Great photo.
Top pic is just about perfect.

I didn’t get one this year as my corner of Iowa took on the “AK weather rule” of maybe half the days were huntable due to conditions (IMO). High winds and or rain — I’m past the point of having the sorrows out weigh the joys.

But, had one big boy who learned his lessons on public land well do a 270* circle around me and the decoy before concluding, “nope, I’m not buying it”.

Second big Tom I had unexpectedly in at 25 yds hard to my left, in the open. I’m left-handed and had my barrel pointed to the hard right. Didn’t even attempt it.

Enjoyed it all just as much.
Nice SKane! Congrats and great pics too...
great picture
Originally Posted by pullit
great picture

YES !!!!! OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by LFC

You made a big mistake when you bragged about "being paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over a decade"....or was it over two decades ?

It was two, Luther. TWO.

Try to keep up, buddy.
Nice pics and turkey.
I guess it's time to go fishing.
Originally Posted by colorado bob

Sounds like a banner idea !!!

Time to start flinging a few arrows when the evenings cool down............ Only 3 months til hard antler !!!!

Time to start flinging a few arrows when the evenings cool down............ Only 3 months til hard antler !!!!

It's trap shooting season. Plan on going to CO, UT & WY state shoots.

It's trap shooting season. Plan on going to CO, UT & WY state shoots.

Becoming the sport of kings................

First, you have to be able to afford the ammo. And NOW............the gas to drive to the shoots !!!

I only shoot recreationally. Club right down the road shoots Tuesday nights. Haven't been there once, yet, this year. At least I don't have to worry about wearing my gun out........
I was just asked to shoot in an "old guys" summer trap league! Lol! Guess it's time to dig out the ol Winchester 101 top single, clean the cobwebs out of the barrel and see if I can still hit anything with it.
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
I was just asked to shoot in an "old guys" summer trap league! Lol! Guess it's time to dig out the ol Winchester 101 top single, clean the cobwebs out of the barrel and see if I can still hit anything with it.

"Old guys league".................... grin

I haven't shot enough in the last 10 years............. I need to find a "BLIND guy league". The 101 TS is a way cool gun !!!!! Love to see a pic if ya have one.
Took my young cousin fishing this past weekend. He caught his biggest Ky Spot (3.5lbs) and we caught some catfish on catalpa worms. Had a good time.

I’ll have to say, there was a pileated woodpecker hollering and I would listen every time….like I expected a gobble…even though I haven’t heard a turkey in that area since 1989, I still listen for one. Maybe one day.
Early 1st Gen, 34" fixed full with trap rib, stock is not original as I don't use a raised comb. Great 16 yard gun, even better on handicap yardages. Kinda sucks for doubles though... Lol!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
nice 101
Nice gun !!!

I shoot 90% at the 16 and the rest handicap. I've honestly never even tried doubles.
Let me guess I bet you were paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry just to show up......
Me? I'm usually paid to stay away! Lol!
Originally Posted by LFC
Let me guess I bet you were paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry just to show up......

Haha !!!!

HECK, NO !!!!!!!! But I do shoot the tubes that I had a distributorship for,. No brainer, there.

I can (could) shoot pretty well. But not consistently like what it takes for sponsorships in THAT arena. No way. Have a very good buddy that I shoot with at times. He's in his state's trap shooting hall of fame. Was nationally ceded at one time. Shot the Grand and all those high profile shoots. HE'S sponsored. He didn't pay for ANY of his Kreighofs.
That's a nice trap gun. I shoot an old BT 99. 32" fixed full

Shells are showing up at my local Walmart. $8.48 for the cheap Winchester Super Target.

Run Em-----Bob
That's a nice trap gun. I shoot an old BT 99. 32" fixed full

Shells are showing up at my local Walmart. $8.48 for the cheap Winchester Super Target.

Run Em-----Bob

BT-99's are about as bullet proof as a gun comes. Yep.

I've got one here.........a 34" Invector + gun with a Gracoil system that I need to advertise. It's a great gun and SUPER clean. But it just doesn't feel like a part of me........ Not like my O/U.
Well I missed MN Season B and use the season F bonus to get my bird.

It was on Memorial day weekend after hunting in 3 regions of MN.

Now I have to resist the urge to look at more turkey guns.
Originally Posted by humdinger

Why ????? grin
https://www.lake-link.com/classifieds/marlin-10-gauge-super-goose-commander-shotx/94317/

Here you go! A little heavy, and not only in its price, but this will get it done! Lol!
I have been way happier since I quit buying a new turkey gun or 3 every year. Still like to look at and handle them, just not buy them. Somewhere along the line, playing with shells and chokes got expensive and time consuming.
I have (2) guns now and life is good.
https://www.lake-link.com/classifieds/marlin-10-gauge-super-goose-commander-shotx/94317/

Here you go! A little heavy, and not only in its price, but this will get it done! Lol!

Have one of those sitting in the safe. Quite honestly........as it sits in factory configuration..........it's not as effective at 40-50 yards as any of our 20 gauges. Need an African gun bearer to carry it around for you, too. grin
I have been way happier since I quit buying a new turkey gun or 3 every year. Still like to look at and handle them, just not buy them. Somewhere along the line, playing with shells and chokes got expensive and time consuming.
I have (2) guns now and life is good.

Yep.

I haven't sold a turkey gun yet...........except for one early 835 that just, plain sucked and never even saw the woods. But, I've spent several decades narrowing it down to what my "perfect turkey gun" should be. Been using that one for about 5 years now with ZERO plans to change a thing. Have quite a few guns that just sit, now.
I sold all my 12 ga turkey guns several years ago and went to 20 ga. and pixie dust. My poor screwed up shoulder thanks me ever time I pull the trigger.
I sold all my 12 ga turkey guns several years ago and went to 20 ga. and pixie dust. My poor screwed up shoulder thanks me ever time I pull the trigger.

With age comes wisdom..........usually.

I still have all the 10 and 12 gauge guns. But they've been feeling awfully neglected for a good many years, now.
Originally Posted by LFC

It was two, Luther. TWO.

Try to keep up, buddy.

Tell us the two companies names and what you were paid to do ?
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

It was two, Luther. TWO.

Try to keep up, buddy.

Tell us the two companies names and what you were paid to do ?

Not two COMPANIES, Luther...................two DECADES. Try to keep up, buddy.

It was THREE companies. wink
Fill us in yoderbOy.....

They pay you to hang out in their booth and act like you know something.

No.need to be ashamed of it

How much they pay you to be their bitch ?
Originally Posted by LFC
Fill us in yoderbOy.....

They pay you to hang out in their booth and act like you know something.

No.need to be ashamed of it

How much they pay you to be their bitch ?

Hey !!!!! Good morning, Luther !!!!

Good to see you back to your old self again. I knew that, with your last two posts that actually CONTRIBUTED to the cause, you'd reached your limit and would have to default back to dickhead mode.

Glad to see you're OK and back to normal !!! wink
All you got to do is come clean

Why ????? grin

For fear of disappointment.
I recenly tried a OU 20 gauge and the triggers were way too heavy...
I want to try a browning cynergy OU for the two choke concept, but my recent turkey came in at 15 yards and i just instinctively put the Franchi red dot on him and bang. Just pure execution.
(I've tried a turkey choke on my Browning 725 and its great... its just too pretty to take on a rainy day)

So I'm sitting with a franchi affinity in 12 and 20 gauge and both are set up with Burris FF3'& sumtoy mounts. Triggers are a touch creepy, but light. The only negative is the black barrels do rust easily and cerakote would be nice.
I should quick looking...

But I've thought a savage 220T bolt action would be nice...
Or a Browing Cynergy...
Or winchester SX4...

I need to break the cycle on love the one i'm with.
I have finally arrived at the perfect turkey gun for me. And, ironically, it's about the plainest, simplest, least expensive gun I've ever used.

Over the years I've set up a bunch of different guns.

BPS
SX2
SX3
and some others.

Except for the 835 (which was just a cheap, lousy gun all around) each of them had it's strong points. All served the purpose very well or better. Then I set up a NEF single 20 for my older daughter. Then for my older son. Then for my younger daughter. The whole time I'm watching them slay birds, I'm lugging around something way heavier and longer than what I need to be. Took a while for my little lightbulb to come on and I set one up identically for myself. Short.......light........fantastic trigger........kills with much confidence and authority.

I enjoy bringing a new gun home as much as anyone. But, I think I'm done on the turkey gun front.
I'll think I'm all done and set.... and then I'll see something else! Lol!

It can happen. LOL !!! But, I seriously believe I'm done.

As of the last while........most of my turkey-related purchases have been custom and collectible box calls. It's a rare evening I don't spend at least a little time in the garage playing calls.

Shiny objects catch your eye.. Or I meant camouflaged ones.
Lol! Shiney, camouflaged, matte... whichever. I don't discriminate, I like them all.

There's girls you date............... Then there's girls you marry. The marryin' ones are not always as flashy.........but they're dependable and solid for the long run.

I'm married to this 20 gauge single.

There's girls you date............... Then there's girls you marry. The marryin' ones are not always as flashy.........but they're dependable and solid for the long run.

Yeah... but is that taking a nice hot italian model like sophia loren or raquel welch or Gina Gerschon (I think they are all italian)

and settling for a homely amish woman???
Did someone say Gina Gershon?

We have one more week of squirrel season here but I'm going to sit it out. I went two days and the heat, humidity and especially the gnats and deer flies were unrelenting. They even bite thru Deep Woods Off. Got in the woods when the gnats had the morning shift and stayed until almost noon by which time the yellow deer fly shift had started, with an occassional bot fly and hornet making its presence known. And all the big trees with bark have big black ants on them so got those crawling on me, too. They don't bite but its no fun feeling them on the neck. Only got one tick. I did see one new fawn with spots, but never saw mama. Squirrel activity was overwith by noon and it was too hot to keep carrying around dead squirrels so I didn't stay past noon either day. Now my spring seasons are over.
Anyone seeing poults?
I didn't see poults but I did hear what sounded like 3 yelps early in the morning. No gobbles. The woods were scratched up, that was easy to notice.

Virginia's numbers are already out. Here's a summary of what happened during spring 2022.

The Department of Wildlife Resources (DWR) announced a harvest of 19,711 turkeys during the 2022 spring turkey season. This is the fourth highest spring turkey harvest on record, with the three highest harvests having occurred in 2015, 2021, and 2020. Ryan Brown, DWR Executive Director, stated “Virginia’s spring turkey season continues to provide exciting opportunities for individuals to connect with nature, family and friends while helping to conserve the state’s wildlife resources.”

The 2022 harvest was well within DWR staff expectations, and the slightly lower harvest this season appears to be driven by lower participation on opening weekend caused by poor weather. Much of the western portion of the state experienced cold and wind with several counties reporting snow on opening day. The opening weekend harvest was down approximately 28% from the 2021 spring turkey harvest. This difference was minimized through the remaining 5 weeks of the season as the harvest totals finished only 4% lower than last year.

As in previous years, more birds were harvested East of the Blue Ridge (66%) than West of the Blue Ridge (34%). The eastern harvest was down approximately 7% from 2021, while the western harvest increased by approximately 3%. Adult gobblers (those with a beard at least 7” in length) made up 86% of the total harvest, while juvenile gobblers known as “jakes” (those with a beard less than 7” in length) accounted for 14% of the harvest. Turkey harvests occurred overwhelmingly in the morning (91%) versus the afternoon (8%).

The majority of the spring turkey harvest took place on private lands (94%). Public land hunters (both federal and state) accounted for 6% of the total spring harvest, which was nearly identical to 2021. A majority of the federal land harvest occurred on the George Washington-Jefferson National Forest where a total of 639 birds were taken, 13% lower than 2021 (737 birds).

Although some states within the region are reporting declining spring turkey harvests and populations, Virginia seems to be a bright spot regionally. Considering that three of the top 4 season harvests have occurred since 2020, there is considerable room for optimism within Virginia’s turkey woods. However, that optimism is somewhat tempered with the realization that there are several areas of the Commonwealth where DWR’s Wild Turkey Management Plan calls for increasing populations. DWR biologists are monitoring these areas for potential management solutions. More details of the turkey harvest can be found at: https://dwr.virginia.gov/wildlife/turkey.

For harvest by county information please visit the DWR wild turkey webpage.

2022 Virginia spring turkey harvest by county:

https://dwr.virginia.gov/wp-content/uploads/media/2022-spring-gobbler-harvest.pdf

Yeah... but is that taking a nice hot italian model like sophia loren or raquel welch or Gina Gerschon (I think they are all italian)

and settling for a homely amish woman???

Gina whoever can be as hot as she wants........... If she's high maintenance and doesn't put out (like some Italian shotguns) I'll take the sturdy and ultra-dependable Amish woman EVERY TIME.
Anyone seeing poults?

I saw 4 this morning. Two hens and 2 different size poults. Only could see 4 but could have been more in the high grass. Guy I work with saw a clutch of 10 or so last week.
I believe my brother saw some in one of our tree fields.

I need to quiz him up.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks

No squirrel hunting video or pics of your dead squirrels....dAng.

Too bad you didn't figure in those turkey kill numbers.....
What you need to do YoderbOy is stop lying about getting paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for decades.
Originally Posted by LFC

Interesting you bring that up.

Powhatan, one of the worst counties for turkey hunting in Virginia, only reported one non-resident kill in 2022. DWR also says 100% of spring turkey kills were reported using the electronic reporting system, none by phone. Since you drove to Virginia and "bought your license at Dicks" didn't register online or on the app, well. I know how you are about "phonies."

CountyName Total NR %NR
Accomack County 202 35 0.17
Albemarle County 183 10 0.05
Alleghany County 188 21 0.11
Amelia County 188 5 0.03
Amherst County 205 10 0.05
Appoma"ox County 126 8 0.06
Augusta County 296 11 0.04
Bath County 118 23 0.19
Bedford County 476 13 0.03
Bland County 211 30 0.14
Botetourt County 244 9 0.04
Brunswick County 304 29 0.10
Buchanan County 132 8 0.06
Buckingham County 176 13 0.07
Campbell County 234 5 0.02
Caroline County 288 16 0.06
Carroll County 432 64 0.15
Charles City County 154 8 0.05
Charlo"e County 201 17 0.08
Chester+eld County 79 1 0.01
Clarke County 138 12 0.09
Craig County 227 17 0.07
Culpeper County 228 10 0.04
Cumberland County 158 13 0.08
Dickenson County 112 4 0.04
Dinwiddie County 251 3 0.01
Essex County 202 5 0.02
Fairfax County 15 4 0.27
Fauquier County 393 22 0.06
Floyd County 304 10 0.03
Fluvanna County 104 0 0.00
Franklin County 499 17 0.03
Frederick County 280 33 0.12
Giles County 291 23 0.08
Gloucester County 164 3 0.02
Goochland County 124 0 0.00
Grayson County 284 44 0.15
Greene County 42 0 0.00
reensville County 183 30 0.16
Halifax County 258 43 0.17
Hanover County 188 5 0.03
Henrico County 75 0 0.00
Henry County 216 31 0.14
Highland County 90 27 0.30
Isle of Wight County 385 10 0.03
James City County 64 1 0.02
King & Queen County 191 4 0.02
King George County 99 5 0.05
King William County 191 3 0.02
Lancaster County 202 17 0.08
Lee County 208 37 0.18
Loudoun County 317 41 0.13
Louisa County 228 8 0.04
Lunenburg County 187 10 0.05
Madison County 121 4 0.03
Mathews County 76 0 0.00
Mecklenburg County 311 72 0.23
Middlesex County 74 2 0.03
Montgomery County 262 5 0.02
Nelson County 133 3 0.02
New Kent County 125 1 0.01
Northampton County 48 5 0.10
Northumberland County 295 20 0.07
No"oway County 189 4 0.02
Orange County 134 1 0.01
Page County 123 1 0.01
Patrick County 295 82 0.28
Pittsylvania County 441 42 0.10
Powhatan County 77 1 0.01
Prince Edward County 122 8 0.07
Prince George County 184 5 0.03
Prince William County 145 8 0.06
Pulaski County 241 13 0.05
Rappahannock County 148 9 0.06
Richmond County 311 18 0.06
Roanoke County 95 2 0.02
Rockbridge County 277 15 0.05
Rockingham County 172 8 0.05
Russell County 165 10 0.06
Scott County 269 47 0.17
Shenandoah County 274 20 0.07
Smyth County 190 17 0.09
Southampton County 524 38 0.07
Spotsylvania County 100 5 0.05
Stafford County 63 1 0.02
Surry County 337 9 0.03
Sussex County 325 16 0.05
Tazewell County 130 5 0.04
Warren County 119 4 0.03
Washington County 245 25 0.10
Westmoreland County 275 26 0.09
Wise County 136 17 0.13
Wythe County 345 45 0.13
York County 45 1 0.02
Chesapeake (City of) 91 9 0.10
Originally Posted by LFC
What you need to do YoderbOy is stop lying about getting paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for decades.

Do you wake up in the morning with wood on this topic?

Give up man.
Originally Posted by LFC

Interesting you bring that up.

Powhatan, one of the worst counties for turkey hunting in Virginia, only reported one non-resident kill in 2022. DWR also says 100% of spring turkey kills were reported using the electronic reporting system, none by phone. Since you drove to Virginia and "bought your license at Dicks" didn't register online or on the app, well. I know how you are about "phonies."

CountyName Total NR %NR
Accomack County 202 35 0.17
Albemarle County 183 10 0.05
Alleghany County 188 21 0.11
Amelia County 188 5 0.03
Amherst County 205 10 0.05
Appoma"ox County 126 8 0.06
Augusta County 296 11 0.04
Bath County 118 23 0.19
Bedford County 476 13 0.03
Bland County 211 30 0.14
Botetourt County 244 9 0.04
Brunswick County 304 29 0.10
Buchanan County 132 8 0.06
Buckingham County 176 13 0.07
Campbell County 234 5 0.02
Caroline County 288 16 0.06
Carroll County 432 64 0.15
Charles City County 154 8 0.05
Charlo"e County 201 17 0.08
Chester+eld County 79 1 0.01
Clarke County 138 12 0.09
Craig County 227 17 0.07
Culpeper County 228 10 0.04
Cumberland County 158 13 0.08
Dickenson County 112 4 0.04
Dinwiddie County 251 3 0.01
Essex County 202 5 0.02
Fairfax County 15 4 0.27
Fauquier County 393 22 0.06
Floyd County 304 10 0.03
Fluvanna County 104 0 0.00
Franklin County 499 17 0.03
Frederick County 280 33 0.12
Giles County 291 23 0.08
Gloucester County 164 3 0.02
Goochland County 124 0 0.00
Grayson County 284 44 0.15
Greene County 42 0 0.00
reensville County 183 30 0.16
Halifax County 258 43 0.17
Hanover County 188 5 0.03
Henrico County 75 0 0.00
Henry County 216 31 0.14
Highland County 90 27 0.30
Isle of Wight County 385 10 0.03
James City County 64 1 0.02
King & Queen County 191 4 0.02
King George County 99 5 0.05
King William County 191 3 0.02
Lancaster County 202 17 0.08
Lee County 208 37 0.18
Loudoun County 317 41 0.13
Louisa County 228 8 0.04
Lunenburg County 187 10 0.05
Madison County 121 4 0.03
Mathews County 76 0 0.00
Mecklenburg County 311 72 0.23
Middlesex County 74 2 0.03
Montgomery County 262 5 0.02
Nelson County 133 3 0.02
New Kent County 125 1 0.01
Northampton County 48 5 0.10
Northumberland County 295 20 0.07
No"oway County 189 4 0.02
Orange County 134 1 0.01
Page County 123 1 0.01
Patrick County 295 82 0.28
Pittsylvania County 441 42 0.10
Prince Edward County 122 8 0.07
Prince George County 184 5 0.03
Prince William County 145 8 0.06
Pulaski County 241 13 0.05
Rappahannock County 148 9 0.06
Richmond County 311 18 0.06
Roanoke County 95 2 0.02
Rockbridge County 277 15 0.05
Rockingham County 172 8 0.05
Russell County 165 10 0.06
Scott County 269 47 0.17
Shenandoah County 274 20 0.07
Smyth County 190 17 0.09
Southampton County 524 38 0.07
Spotsylvania County 100 5 0.05
Stafford County 63 1 0.02
Surry County 337 9 0.03
Sussex County 325 16 0.05
Tazewell County 130 5 0.04
Warren County 119 4 0.03
Washington County 245 25 0.10
Westmoreland County 275 26 0.09
Wise County 136 17 0.13
Wythe County 345 45 0.13
York County 45 1 0.02
Chesapeake (City of) 91 9 0.10

Well, ain't THAT curious................... ???
Luther isn't worth it. Criticizes someone for not posting "photos" and has zero videos of all his "kills" on you YouTube channel. Criticizes others calling skills then posts videos of himself sounding like a rusty hinge on a wrought iron gate. Says he had a broken hip one year and had to hunt on crutches but still managed, what was it, seven birds that year? (Which apparently was a bad year for him, making it ironic that he would lament a decline in turkey numbers.) Claims Bass Pro parking lots are littered with diaphram calls during turkey season, something that no ever has seen, ever.

Whatever. I don't believe a word he writes or says. The little man wants so badly to be known as a turkey hunting guru, but alas, he isn't. I'd call him a "has been" but that would be a misnomer. One would have to have been a "was" to be a "has been." Seems to me he's a "never was."
Do you wake up in the morning with wood...

My bet is no. Maybe why he's such a jerk.
Give up man.

I don't think he can.

Kinda like a dog cock fly buzzing around your face, that, no matter how many times you swat at it.......trying to shoo it away........it keeps trying to fly into your eyes.
That's exactly the way I see you YoderbOy....

Buzzing around this forum under a bOgus screen name claiming to be the X'spurt that was "paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for decades".

Yet refuses to tell what companies he was paid by and for what....

I bet you were of them pOe staffers.

Come clean pecker knat....

I guess that would make me special.....you can bet I didn't shoot it off some guys back pOrch like you said yOderboy did.....lol.
Originally Posted by LFC
That's exactly the way I see you YoderbOy....

Buzzing around this forum under a bOgus screen name claiming to be the X'spurt that was "paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for decades".

Yet refuses to tell what companies he was paid by and for what....

I bet you were of them pOe staffers.

Come clean pecker knat....

I actually HAVE come clean via PM to a couple guys who AREN'T narcissistic bungholes.
You're special, alright.

I'm not sure who you think you are that anyone has any duty to you whatsoever to justify himself to you. You do nothing on this forum except attack people and disrupt. And all those confrontations, YOU STARTED. You started ALL of them. 100%. You have NEVER been attacked on this forum except from attacking someone else first. And you've proven to be nothing but a hypocrite in your attacks. You bill yourself as being mean, even naming one of your inane youtube videos that. Not sure why anyone thinks being mean is a quality worth having.
Originally Posted by LFC

I guess that would make me special.....you can bet I didn't shoot it off some guys back pOrch like you said yOderboy did.....lol.

Yes, Luther.................. You ARE special.

Do you hate on EVERYONE who you perceive as being a better turkey hunter than you ?? Or is it just me ??
I actually HAVE come clean via PM to a couple guys who AREN'T narcissistic bungholes.

Indeed you have. And not explaining yourself to LFC is the right way to go. Because he would never be satisfied. Ever.
You bill yourself as being mean, even naming one of your inane youtube videos that. Not sure why anyone thinks being mean is a quality worth having.

He's not mean.

My grandma had a word for it................ "crotchety".
Originally Posted by LFC

Yes, Luther.................. You ARE special.

Do you hate on EVERYONE who you perceive as being a better turkey hunter than you ?? Or is it just me ??

"Better Turley hunter"..... that was funny
I ain't never attacked you....

You have attacked me numerous times and you have attacked your buddy YoderbOy in PM's.
Originally Posted by LFC
I ain't never attacked you....

You have attacked me numerous times and you have attacked your buddy YoderbOy in PM's.

It wasn't an attack, it was a question, one I also discussed with him directly. If I've "attacked" him, then post up that PM.

All your troubles on this site, and all the ones you've been banned from, you brought on yourself with you malignant attitude. And you did it without a cause, except in an attempt to congratulate yourself for being whatever it is you think you are.
Boy you're a sycO' oligist ain't ya....
Well, given your classic manifestations, it ain't hard.
Narcissism

Napoleonic complex

Meglomania

Delusions of grandeur

Pathological egotism

Dad was a psychologist. I can check ALL your boxes, Frankie.
Another psycO....analyst

You boys best be looking in the mirror
I don't think, Yoder, he's any of that stuff. He's just mean. He described himself that way. From his silly YouTube video:

Meanest Turkey Call maker out there...

This is a first in a series of videos that will expose some back stabbing SOBs
I've ran across in the last 30 years .....in the next video I will expose a phOney
that licked my arse and used me like a two bit hOe.
All without mentioning his name he and the "Good Lord" will know who
I'm talking about along with a few others. When he told me "I'm going to church
and pray and ask the good Lord to forgive me for what I've done to you".

I told him then that the Good Lord couldn't save his sorry lying azz....
time to pay the piper.

LOL, what the heck? Who the hell would put something like that out there on YouTube?

Whatever.

Back to his self description of meanness.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/202108/what-makes-some-people-so-mean

To sum up, people who show this passive form of meanness can still make you miserable, even if their behavior isn’t outright harmful. Understanding the ways their relationships can both create and maintain their negative worldview can help you neutralize their ability to cause you pain.

He'd do well to understand he IS NOT causing anyone any pain, at least not any more pain than one would have watching a redeemable person self destruct. That, and having to wade though his idiotic posts.

My opinion is that he's lost the capacity to get along with others, at least here. It's just conflict after conflict after conflict - and he starts ALL of it. That reflects on him and him alone. Maybe one day he'll get it, but I'm betting not.
I get it Glock head....

You can't kill a turkey and I made fun of your stupid azz videos you posted and it made you mad and you pulled them off youtube.

Dad was a psychologist.

Goes to figure that a person as screwed in the head as YodebOy would have a dad that was a psychologist.

He couldn't fix you could he YoderbOy....lol
Notice I didn't lie about killing a turkey.
I don't think, Yoder, he's any of that stuff. He's just mean. He described himself that way.

No he isn't.

He can sit in his house or shop on his computer and self-proclaim ANYTHING HE WANTS. Truth of the matter is........he was the kid on the playground that got titty twisters from the rest of the guys and picked last in gym class sports. And he grew up cranky. Crotchety. Lacking social skills. So he sits at his computer....... puffing at his phallic fixation......playing keyboard bully (poorly) and trying to tear genuinely good people down to his pathetic level.

I've known MEAN people. I've dealt with MEAN people.

Nope. LOL !!! Luther isn't mean. Just miserable.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Notice I didn't lie about killing a turkey.

And you think I need to lie about killing a turkey ?
Originally Posted by LFC
I guess that would make me special....

This one statement in this thread pretty much sums him up. It's what, it seems, he wants more than anything else. To be thought of as special. I've never seen anything from him to suggest that he's as special as he thinks himself to be. And he makes anyone that comes to that same conclusion his enemy.
Glock head I don't see you as an enemy more like the village idiOt of turkey hunting.....
© 24hourcampfire