Home
In the hope of keeping future threads from becoming SO polluted, please post ALL bitch comments here. Maybe Rick will even create a sticky for us! I feel that ALL you guys have too much experience, that, I'd hope you'd share instead. Kinda feel sorry for any newer turkey hunter that stumbles into all this here. No apologies to be posted here, bitchin posts only! Lol!
What we have trying to run rough shod over this section are two of the sorriest bass' turd phonies that ever wasted earth's air.....

One claims to haVe been paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for over twO decades when questioned about it goes on the attack....

His running mate is the living definition of not knowing chit from shinola.

They have no problem telling lies about people or their wives even call their hunting dogs a liar.

Neither one has nothing to offer anyone when it comes to advise about Turkey hunting they are both just cod licking sons of low life bee'itches that the best of them rAn down a hoes leg.

Pardon the Fwench
We'll pardon your French. HECK !!! We'd be amazed if you ever composed a complete and grammatically correct sentence in English !!! Extra internet points if you got the spelling right.........

Originally Posted by LFC
They have no problem telling lies about people...

Please cite ONE said lie that I've told. You run your mouth. Now BRING IT !!!!! Lay it out for the world to see, Luther. Fry me in front of everyone. Not your pathetic, self-generated straw realities. A lie. That I told. Name one. Put up or shut up.

Originally Posted by LFC
Neither one has nothing to offer anyone when it comes to advise about Turkey hunting ......

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

From the troll who spouts an ENDLESS fountain of turkey hunting advice and general helpfulness within these forum walls............
This was a good idea you had, Dean.

wink
LOL. Luthey was on a roll last night. But it was good in one respect: it brought to the surface the root of LFC's problem an behavior:

Originally Posted by LFC
It's tuff at the tOp of the food chain GlockheAd.

Originally Posted by LFC
They have no problem telling lies about people or their wives even call their hunting dogs a liar.

Originally Posted by LFC
You really don't understand the hate and jealousy in the turkey call making world.

Narcissistic personality disorder and the victim mentality:

Why a narcissist plays the victim may be directly connected to some of the symptoms of NPD:

sense of entitlement
denial and low insight
grandiosity
projection
need for control
narcissistic rage
low empathy

He's got'em all.

https://psychcentral.com/disorders/...-plays-the-victim#why-playing-the-victim
Says two schizophrenic idiOts
Originally Posted by Yoder409

wink

Yoder!!! I said bitchin only!!! Lol!
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson

wink

Yoder!!! I said bitchin only!!! Lol!

Oh. Sorry.

You suck. Stupid idea. And a hearty Campfire GFY, as well.

Better ??? grin grin grin
Bump. laugh
Damnit, bump again.

Dean, people aren't following your rule. Time to send them to time out.
All this over an ugly, stupid, shyt eatin bird that ain't worth doodly squat as a trophy or food. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
All this over an ugly, stupid, shyt eatin bird that ain't worth doodly squat as a trophy or food. Sheesh.

Pretty much the most accurate statement on this board yet.

Oh, and bump.
Only Turkey worth much is the Eastern...The rest will mostly come running to a popcorn fart. laugh
Oh man! That's some calling I'm a master at! But lets try to keep with the initial integrity of this thread... bitchin only!
Bitchin you want? Them boys and girls shooting that ferry dust should be mandated to buy adjoining State licenses. Some of them WV hunters are killing birds 80 yards over the Pa line. Hammer of Thor dead!!!!!
All this over an ugly, stupid, shyt eatin bird that ain't worth doodly squat .......

You talkin' about turkeys ???

Or Luther ???

confused
Originally Posted by battue
Only Turkey worth much is the Eastern...The rest will mostly come running to a popcorn fart. laugh
Pretty accurate statement that's why guys like to go to Texas or out west to hunt turkeys ....Iowa. Kansas and Texas turkeys are fun to hunt but offer no real challenge to call and kill.

Once you leave Southern Missouri and head north or west or Arkansas and head west you are hunting a turkey with a different mindset.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks

Pretty much the most accurate statement on this board yet.

Oh, and bump.

Looks like you have a partner in the chit from shinoola club....
All this over an ugly, stupid, shyt eatin bird that ain't worth doodly squat .......

You talkin' about turkeys ???

Or Luther ???

confused
Neither's worth a hell of a lot to me. Turks about my least favorite game meat. About the only way I can get it down is if my wife makes turkey soup outta the thighs. I can't abide white meat no matter how it's prepared so that usually gets fed to the dogs. I made a fan/beard/spurs mount from one of the first gobblers I killed back in the early 80's but took it down after a few years and eventually threw it away. It took up valuable wall space that was needed for whitetail mounts. Since then beards and spurs get thrown out right along with the guts, heads and feathers. I've simply got no use for them.
You do know the difference between a Wild Turkey and a Turkey Buzzard ?

A Wild Turley tastes a heck of a lot better than a ditch gOat.....
We have been grinding all of the turkeys we shoot.

Lots of things to do with ground turkey. Jerky, sausage, burgers, turkey fried steak, turkey parmesan. Not classic recipes using the grind, but good just the same.

Our Black Hills turkeys do not have the best diet and taste accordingly. Have shot turkeys that have been feeding heavily on corn or apples. They are surprisingly good. Not domestic turkey good, but very edible just the same.
Originally Posted by CRS
We have been grinding all of the turkeys we shoot.

Lots of things to do with ground turkey. Jerky, sausage, burgers, turkey fried steak, turkey parmesan. Not classic recipes using the grind, but good just the same.

Our Black Hills turkeys do not have the best diet and taste accordingly. Have shot turkeys that have been feeding heavily on corn or apples. They are surprisingly good. Not domestic turkey good, but very edible just the same.
We've ground it. Tastes like saw dust. Turkey sausage tastes like spiced saw dust. The dogs will eat it but they think cat turds taste good.
Originally Posted by LFC
A Wild Turley tastes a heck of a lot better than a ditch gOat.....
It probly tastes better than a dog turd too but only slightly.
Dogs might roll in cow chit or where a dead carcass has lain but never saw one any eat any cat chit....

They're must be such things as chit eating dogs that why dumb bass'turd cAt chit heAds like Glockhead and Deneise/youder409 don't own dogs....

They're scared of being eaten.
I've had dogs my whole life, and just had to put one down I had for ovewr 16 years.
I bet he was f'ing relieved being trapped with your dumb azz for years....

Fact iz you should have done the world a favor and checked out with him.
I never did see that photoshopped picture of you lying drunk in a bathtub. The one where you said that because of it "now people think you're a drunk to this day." Sounds like a funny pic. But I can say with near certainty, I don't think anyone really had to see. I think most people just assume you are a drunk.
Originally Posted by LFC
They're must be such things as chit eating dogs that why dumb bass'turd cAt chit heAds like Glockhead and Deneise/youder409 don't own dogs....

Nah.................

I don't own any cat shidt eatin' dogs. They just eat plain old shidt. That's why I keep 'em around.

Come on over, Luther !!! Just walk up the driveway. It'll be OK. Honest. grin

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
I never did see that photoshopped picture of you lying drunk in a bathtub.

I could probably come up with a copy of that if I asked around a little bit.............

smirk
Not necessary.

Oh, and Luthey, I'm going to work now. Work. That thing one does where a service is performed and the one that performs it receives a paycheck in their name. Have fun with your temper tantrums this morning. I'll check in later. And one last thing, might want to check that box in your medicine cabinet, the one with all the days of the week on it, and make sure the space for Monday is empty. Seems like you've forgotten some medication this morning.
LOL. Luthey was on a roll last night. But it was good in one respect: it brought to the surface the root of LFC's problem an behavior:

Originally Posted by LFC
It's tuff at the tOp of the food chain GlockheAd.

Originally Posted by LFC

Originally Posted by LFC
You really don't understand the hate and jealousy in the turkey call making world.

Narcissistic personality disorder and the victim mentality:

Why a narcissist plays the victim may be directly connected to some of the symptoms of NPD:

sense of entitlement
denial and low insight
grandiosity
projection
need for control
narcissistic rage
low empathy

He's got'em all.

https://psychcentral.com/disorders/...-plays-the-victim#why-playing-the-victim

I call it being a pathetic old man. Or worse, acts like a vengeful old women who won't let stuff go. Kind of guy that drives people away from this place. Really don't know why its allowed. Sort of some category as Little dick (Big Stick) but without the incoherent ramblings.
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.................................. There's PLENTY of incoherence in his rants, whines, mumblings and grumblings.
Originally Posted by LFC
They have no problem telling lies about people...

Please cite ONE said lie that I've told. You run your mouth. Now BRING IT !!!!! Lay it out for the world to see, Luther. Fry me in front of everyone. Not your pathetic, self-generated straw realities. A lie. That I told. Name one. Put up or shut up.

Annnnnnnnd.............

Crickets.
How's the view in the subdivision this morning, Luther ??

Tell us who you worked for big time Denise ...
Man crush is just EATIN' YOU UP, ain't it, cupcake ???

Most everyone who's asked me in a civil manner already knows.
I bet they do....you won't say because you know I know enough people out there to bust yer azz.
Originally Posted by LFC
Tell us who you worked for big time Denise ...

Who was the "one guy" that had you on his unpaid "prostaff" and who sent you out to kill 30 turkeys in one year?

BTW, there's a thread on Old Gobbler where someone asked the mosty turkeys they killed in one year. Even the most prolific hunter there wasn't close to 30.
No body sent me anywhere.....I suspect a couple years I killed over 30 spring and fall.

I used to hunt 5 or 6 states every spring and hunted 3 to 4 days a week from Oct to Jan in the fall.

Why I bother answering an azz like you is beyond me....
Some dudes just love the smell of their own farts.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Some dudes just love the smell of their own farts.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

grin
I think he's talking about you....
Originally Posted by LFC
No body sent me anywhere.....I suspect a couple years I killed over 30 spring and fall.

I used to hunt 5 or 6 states every spring and hunted 3 to 4 days a week from Oct to Jan in the fall.

Why I bother answering an azz like you is beyond me....

It might be your first step to being civil. Every day is a new opportunity.
I'll never be civil towards you.
I know. At any moment you could put and end to all this that you and you alone started. But you won't. It's not in you. Even your youtube video speaks to your inability to forgive and move on. The Bible tells us that sooner or later a person gets to a point that they cannot change. It seems to me, you are well past that point.

It must be a very sad and dreary life for you. Your desire to be thought of as the greatest turkey hunter that ever lived really doesn't fly. Your calls never really propelled you to any sort of celebrity status, at least that your personality didn't didn't turn into notoriety. Most of your hunting tales are so fanciful that only the most naive would believe them. As far as I know, you've never authored any books or articles on turkey hunting. Really what you are known for now is being a curmudgeon who is so hell bent on wanting people to think he is the greatest of all time that he has persistently attacked anyone with more credibility in a vain attempt to inflate yourself.

Moreover, I do believe there is a real physical pathology behind your rantings. You've now written twice you wanted me to come to your house so you could cut me. Your posts, one after another, are solely meant to inflate you in the eyes of other: "I hunted with a millionaire," "I know everything there is to know about turkeys and turkey hunting," your bragging about killing so many turkeys. (BTW, millionaires are a dime a dozen these days, they not hard to come by, so saying you hunted with one is like me saying that I hunted with my next door neighbor.) Your thoughts of violence. Your propensity to grandiosity. Your paranoia. Yeah, Luther, I think you have a screw loose, seriously. I think you need real psychological help.
You do know Luther is short for Lucifer....

I didn't have the desire to be known as anything other than an average jOe....I ain't bragged about anything until pushed by you two scum bags.

I've had write ups in several magazines and my calls sell for astronomical prices.....

You called me a liar and a phoney and no apology will ever be excepted from you in any form or fashion.
I apologize for setting you off. It took awhile to realize that you simply can't take any teasing. You can dish it, but you can't take it. It literally angers you to the point that you write of violence. Yeah, I think there is something more going on with you than just a stinky personality.
I can dish out and take all the teasing in the world but you weren't teasing.

SCREW YOU....I just told you come by the shop and I'll bite your ear off and hang it on the wall with my horns and spurs.
Originally Posted by LFC

I didn't have the desire to be known as anything other than an average jOe....I ain't bragged about anything until pushed by you two scum bags.

I've had write ups in several magazines and my calls sell for astronomical prices.....

You called me a liar and a phoney and no apology will ever be excepted from you in any form or fashion.

Scum bag ???? That doesn't sound like a guy that's being nice so he can see my muzzleloader. confused

Matthew 6: 14-15

Just sayin'.
i could give a dam about seeing a muzzle loader....
You wanted to see it last night.................

Are we fighting AGAIN, Luther ??? frown
I didn't want to see it .....I figured you didn't own one and you were just running off at the mouth as usual.
He wouldn't know a muzzleloader from his own ass.
Nope. I own one.
STILL waiting for you to show me ONE lie I've ever told.......speaking of running one's mouth.......

Show us YOUR muzzleloader, Luther. I'm not pouting. I'd LIKE to see yours.

Surely your buddy Turner gave you one or something
??

Here goes the gOOfy bass'turd again.....

I've owned and hunted with a William Powell 13 bore cap lock SxS circa 1850 a couple of W.C. Scott 10 bore SxSs and owned a Purdey 9 bore sxs that was listed at Vintage Doubles for 9 Grande....I traded a guy two box calls that I made to purchase it for me. (I sent it back because of a rib issue).

My first modern SxS was a 1902 2.5" 12 ga. W.C. Scott box lock then several more vintage SxS....most were hammer guns including a 1879 10 bore Premier grade Scott and a 1881 Purdey but my all time favorite turkey killer was a 1925 WC Scott sidelock live pigeon gun I bought from Vintage Doubles for $5 Grande......

I've owned and deer hunted with a long list of muzzle loading rifles.....
Post pictures of them
I sold them and moved on you gOOfy bass'turd
You don't know [bleep] about muzzleloading.
Originally Posted by LFC
I've owned and deer hunted with a long list of muzzle loading rifles.....

Well, SURELY a picture exists SOMEWHERE of one of these fine guns laying across a turkey or deer.......... ???
And he doesn't know [bleep] about deer hunting. As much time as he claims he spend turkey hunting, he doesn't have time to know anything else.
I just like seeing pics of deer and turkeys with cool guns laying across them.

SURELY you took a picture, Luther ???
I just want to see these classic guns. I photograph all my guns when I get them so I can either schedule them on my insurance or just make a record of ownership. I keep receipts and all manuals and other paperwork that comes with a gun.

When I sold a gun, before the days when all private sales required a background check and FFL transfer, I had the buyer sign a bill of sale and attest to the fact that he could legally purchase the gun, and made a copy of their drivers license. I've kept those for just about every gun I've ever sold, along with the photos of the gun, just in case one shows up at a crime scene.

It's just wise to photograph all your guns, to include the serial numbers.
I just want to see these classic guns. I photograph all my guns when I get them so I can either schedule them on my insurance or just make a record of ownership. I keep receipts and all manuals and other paperwork that comes with a gun.

When I sold a gun, before the days when all private sales required a background check and FFL transfer, I had the buyer sign a bill of sale and attest to the fact that he could legally purchase the gun, and made a copy of their drivers license. I've kept those for just about every gun I've ever sold, along with the photos of the gun, just in case one shows up at a crime scene.

It's just wise to photograph all your guns, to include the serial numbers.
Oh brother. LOL
Yep, I've pretty much got my own gun registry going on. Had a friend at work who sold a gun that turned up a crime scene and he kept zero records. He got hounded by local police and eventually the ATF for months.
In all the years buying and selling and trading, I 've only been involved in one gun trace. A revolver I had sold on consignment through a gun store showed up in a felony traffic stop. I was contacted by a Sheriff's Department about it wanting to know about it. I scanned and emailed the paperwork on it and never heard another word. I keep some pretty good records myself and glad I did.
10Glocks

You sound like a city/suburb dweller. Is it federal law now that all private sales have to go through an ffl/background check ? I haven't sold a gun in years, have no plans to do so anytime soon and haven't kept up. Most gun owners I know around here don't take pics of guns unless it's with some dead critter. They tend to not worry about locking them up unless small children are present and often keep them in closets, standing in corners and maybe under the bed. Don't think many worry about writing serial #'s down and I'd have to say they don't seem too worried about theft.
Pre 1898 guns don't have to go through any kind of registry....and Denise I do have some pictures somewhere on a disk but I'm not going through the trouble of trying to prove anything to you or your idiot buddy.
It's a relatively new state law that says private transfers have to go through an FFL and background check. Also, I own a lot of guns and schedule many of them which requires serial numbers. Photos prove condition. I keep records just as a CYA.
Who cares what you do....What kind of drugs are you on ?
Eat a cat turd, you faking faker.

By the way, you need drugs to get yourself under control.
Originally Posted by LFC
I do have some pictures somewhere on a disk but I'm not going through the trouble of trying to prove anything to you or your idiot buddy.

That's fine, Luther.

Don't go away mad. Just go away. I think I can speak for everyone...........we miss you already.
What LFC knows about muzzleloading and deer hunting would fit in a bee's diqk. The only muzzle he's ever stuffed is the one under his nose.
What LFC knows about muzzleloading and deer hunting would fit in a bee's diqk. The only muzzle he's ever stuffed is the one under his nose.

According to his pictures.............you just may be right.
Here, Luther.

The pictures you're looking for should look something like this.............

Ring any bells ?? Remember seeing any pics like that laying around ?? Eh, Cupcake ??

I mean............surely a guy with muzzleloaders that cost "9 grande"............and "5 grande" actually KILLED something with them. Right ?? I mean............MINE only cost $330. And I bought it by mistake........ I didn't even WANT a muzzleloader.
I much prefer deer hunting to turkey hunting myself. A lot more meat on a deer, it eats a lot better to me, I can get up to 9 tags a year and always get at least 6-7 and deer mounts/antlers make better wall decorations than turkey beards/tails/spurs. I like to hunt about everything but whitetails are #1 in this house.
Is that an old CVA mountain rifle ?

Yes, sir.

I've killed more deer with that rifle than any other firearm I own.

Nice rifle. Is that barrel browned or is it cerakoted? I notice the rod guides are the same color as the barrel.

I sold my Traditions Hawken Woodsman a few months ago to a friend at my club. Sort of kicking myself for that. It shot PRBs like no one's business.

My new-for-this-season sidelock is a Pedersoli Hawken Hunter .50 with a 1:24 inch twist barrel.

The 1:24 shoots sabots like crazy. Hornady 240 grain XTP left at 50 yards, and Hornady SST 300 grain right at 50 yards both over 90 grains of 2Fg.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

But I really got it to shoot heavy lead with it. I tried Hornady Great Plains 385 grain, but I litterally had to hammer it down the barrel. Calipered it later and that bullet measures .511. I've had a heck of a time coming up with a lead load for it. The bore is so damned tight anything over .500 is monumental chore to get to go down. I got a sizing pack from No Excuses bullets and settled on a .500 bullet. I just got two 50-count packs of No Excuses .50 caliber 460 grain .500 diameter bullets delivered yesterday. I've got 100 OxYoke 1/8" thick .54 caliber wads coming. I have 8lbs of Schuetzen 2Fg BP sitting on the shelf behind me. Once I get it sighted in, it will be ready to go.

.501 was so tight going down I had to pull it.

.500 goes down with thumb pressure and rod only.
Thought I reconized it. Been a long time since I've seen one of those. Looks like it shoots good sure enough.
CVA made a great Hawken. I was at Green Top in Richmond Va a few weeks ago and there was one on the BP rifle rack for sale - used of course, but in good shape, along with 3 used T/C Hawkens, 2 in .50 and 1 in .54.
Is that barrel browned or is it cerakoted? I notice the rod guides are the same color as the barrel.

It is browned.

CVA made a great Hawken.

The Mountain Rifle that I ended up stuck with is a great hunting gun.

The Mountain Rifle's sister rifle........the CVA Frontier Rifle......was less frilly. It had a 28" barrel. Only one wedge pin. No patch box. I actually have the very first one ever made. Serial #0000001 It was made in 1976 and presented to CVA's head of QC/QA. It's not your typical Frontier Rifle. It's never been fired.

Looks like it shoots good sure enough.

It shoots like a house on fire. Shoots bugholes. I've heard others say that this isn't uncommon among Mountain Rifles.
The only muzzleloader I've had for the last 17 years is a .50 cal T/C Hawken I picked up from an old widow at a lawn sale for 35.00. She told me it was her late husbands and that it wasn't a real gun, just a wall decoration/replica. I didn't disagree with her and happily handed over her asking price. It sure didn't look to have ever been fired. It's still in good shape and is very accurate with a .490" ball and .015" patch over 75 grains of Goex 3fg. I have killed numerous deer with it over the years.
My first muzzleloading deer rifle was a Thompson Center .54 cal Renegade I bought in the late 1970s or early 1980s....even toted a Ruger muzzldoading pistol for a time along with my rifle....never shot anything with the pistol.
My last one was a Savage 110 ML with a Ziess Diavari C 3x9 scope on it shooting smokeless powder there were lots of others in between.....shot a coyote in the head at 210 yards and a doe at 170 yards. Kinda took the challenge out of muzzleloading.

Funny thing I owned several TCs, a couple of Lymans,, one Browning 6 or 8 different Knights and 2 Remington 700s and the Savage 110ML but nare a one junky azz CVA never gave a CVA a second look.

I'm betting GlockheAd has never killed a deer with his....
Denise I see you killed you some fat wittle Nannies.....

Sweety you're the only girl I know that takes pictures of does.

Yes, sir.

I've killed more deer with that rifle than any other firearm I own.

Denise I think we saw pics of every wittle deer you kilt....you should name her Nannie.

I probably uglied more deer to death than Nannie gun has kilt....
Post us up a deer you shot with your muzzle loader....

GlockheAd the muzzle loading X'spurt.
I see LFC woke up woke up, probably from a drunken stupor. Glad you were able to get out of that deep bathtub. Should have ran some water in it and cleaned up a bit before crawling to your kEyboaRd to spount more lies and outrageous claims.

Originally Posted by LFC
My first muzzleloading deer rifle was a Thompson Center .54 cal Renegade I bought in the late 1970s or early 1980s....even toted a Ruger muzzldoading pistol for a time along with my rifle....never shot anything with the pistol.
My last one was a Savage 110 ML with a Ziess Diavari C 3x9 scope on it shooting smokeless powder there were lots of others in between.....shot a coyote in the head at 210 yards and a doe at 170 yards. Kinda took the challenge out of muzzleloading.

Yeah, because 210 yard coyote head shots with a muzzle loader aren't challenging. And 170 yard does with a muzzleloader aren't either.

Getting the reason why everyone thinks you're a phoney?

Funny thing I owned several TCs, a couple of Lymans,, one Browning 6 or 8 different Knights and 2 Remington 700s and the Savage 110ML but nare a one junky azz CVA never gave a CVA a second look.

How many total is that? And "6 or 8" Knights? Which is it, 6 or 8? That's at least 17 muzzle loaders. Not to mention all your high end shotgun muzzle loaders you claim to have owned and have pictures of somewhere but can't find. That's a lot of ML rifles to own when your two muzzleloading kills, a 210 yard headshot on a coyote and a 170 yard shot on a deer "took the challenge out of muzzleloading."

I'm betting GlockheAd has never killed a deer with his....

I'm betting all your tales are tall. All of them. A turkey and deer is more in danger around you when you're driving than when you're hunting. 30 turkeys in one year. Yeah, maybe if you ran drunk into a Butterball Farms truck. Or poached them.

And you have no right to ask for shyt, you two faced, phoney mother fugger. You constantly ask that people prove things to you and yet you persistently refuse to do the same. Like being on "this one guy's prostaff" that sent you to kill turkeys but only paid you in meat. How utterly retarded. Most phoneys at least try to be believable. But you threw caution to the wind. You don't even try to make your stories believable.

So go back to sleep, and dream up more bullshit to come here and entertain us with. No one believes anything you write. It's safe to assume it's all bullshit.
Originally Posted by LFC
I see you killed you some fat wittle Nannies.....

It's called herd management. AND freezer filling. It's kinda looking like I'm the only one that DOES it........because I'm the only one of us two that CAN.

Come on, Luther !!! Show us a deer you killed with one of your 17 muzzleloaders.
Originally Posted by LFC

Nooooo.............

It means "Lute player". smirk

Nice try, cupcake. grin
Originally Posted by LFC

Kinda like saying your last baseball bat was an Easton aluminum and you hit a home run during a tee-ball game. Kinda took the challenge out of baseball.

Did you ever hunt with a gun that WAS a challenge ??? Or were you always just after the participation trophy ??
Originally Posted by LFC
I can't understand the single shot mentality.

Yet, at least 17 muzzleloaders.

Originally Posted by LFC
i've owned at least 8 or 10 M1s and SBEs Benellis over the years and never had an issue

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16950895/2

Not only the world's greatest turkey hunter, the world's greatest accumlator of firearms. He is litterally the World's Greatest World's Greatest - in his own mind.
I see both of you ladies are back to calling me a liar again.

I used to trade guns more than you traded your drawers....

Show some pictures of deer you've killed with your junky CVA muzzle loader and I might show you a picture or two.
Did you ever hunt with a gun that WAS a challenge ??? Or were you always just after the participation trophy ??

Not so much a challenge.....muzzleloaders and vintage hammer guns just feel good in the hand and I'd guess give you a nostalgic feeling when hunting with then.

Muzzle load hunting was ruined by the modern muzzle loading rifle....

Pennsylvania is one of the few states that seemed to recognize this.
Mississippi went so far as to make certain centerfires cartridges legal to hunt with during their primitive weapon seasons.
Post us a picture of a deer Baby Glocksucker.....
Originally Posted by LFC

Then stop lying.

Originally Posted by LFC
Post us a picture of a deer Baby Glocksucker.....

I've posted videos with at least one of my trophies in them, and pictures of others in other threads. I also don't make fanciful claims of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of turkeys killed and refuse to back up those claims - like you do.

You know what's curious, of the 1,000+ turkeys you claim to have killed, not a single one of your youtube videos has a kill in it. Just excuses as to why you can't find a bird (your callin' done went sour) and episodes of horrific screeching on what you label a turkey call.

You are so full of [bleep]. Haven't you gotten a clue? No one wants you at this forum. No one. All you do it argue and disrupt and tell tall tales no one in their right mind would believe.
Originally Posted by LFC

Show some pictures of deer you've killed with your junky CVA muzzle loader and I might show you a picture or two.

I didn't call you a liar. I just like seeing deer and muzzleliader pictures.

And I done showed you a pickup load I killed with my junky CVA.

Show me yours.
Originally Posted by LFC
[quote=Yoder409]

.muzzleloaders and vintage hammer guns just feel good in the hand and I'd guess give you a nostalgic feeling when hunting with then.

Muzzle load hunting was ruined by the modern muzzle loading rifle....

Pennsylvania is one of the few states that seemed to recognize this.

Yep.

Yep.

And yep.

Pics ??

Best I can do Denise
I'm into guns. I love gun pics. Show us of all these guns. You got the CDs right there. Load 'em up and let's see them.
Yoder, I was thinking your CVA was a Lyman Plainsman. I had one of those in a 54 cal. as well as several TC 54's and a couple of 58's. Never liked the 50 cal as much as I did the bigger ones and I could not tell you why. I still have a bunch of my ML stuff but sold all my ML rifles a few years back. Fun to shoot but I did not like the cleaning part of it.
I did change all my guns over to shoot musket caps. They were way better than the #11 caps
Nice ones !!!!

Good stuff, right there !!!
Originally Posted by pullit
I did change all my guns over to shoot musket caps. They were way better than the #11 caps

That's something I'm contemplating with my Pedersoli. I've had several misfires using #11 caps. I attribute that to a little moisture getting into the drum when I swab the barrel with a liquid bore cleaner before pouring the powder. I run dry patches, but I think a little wetness stayed in the drum and got the powder that was in contact with it a bit wet and a #11 isn't enough to punch through that. I had to take the drum screw out, or the nipple off, and put a pinch of powder in the drum, then a #11 will set that off and that pinch of powder will get through to the dry powder and set off the charge. If I dry the bore thoroughly and fire off a cap or two before loading, it doesn't happen.

The Pedersoli is finicky. Until I got the .500 bullets, at least a spit patch or two was necessary to load the second bullet. The bore is hella tight. I'm hoping the .500s keep me from having to run a wetted patch down the bore before loading a second time. My Traditions Hawken never had this issue. It fired everything. The Pedersoli, everything has to be just right. I think switching to a musket cap would be a good just-in-case measure.
Yoder, what load are you shooting? Sorry, I missed it if you already said. Patched round balls? Looking at yours, I'm kicking myself for selling my Traditions Hawken Woodsman. It shot Hornady balls and patches so well. Now I don't have a ML that doesn't have a really fast twist.
I wish I had kept my Plainsman as well, if for no other reason than I like the looks and it would look great hanging on the wall.
Just a FYI. Simply swapping out to a musket nipple doesn't always do it. For one thing, musket nipples are taller and can/will change the striking surface angle of the hammer. Might need a little file/dremel work after installing the musket cap nipple so the hammer strikes the cap correctly.
Originally Posted by LFC
Denise I see you killed you some fat wittle Nannies.....

I admit I don't usually take pictures of does. I have taken a few if they were something special or unusual to me though. I killed a piebald doe last season that I took pics of. Got a couple really huge old does that I felt warranted a pic. One of them dressed out at 165 lbs.. Also took a pic of the first one I ever killed with a bow and the first with crossbow. I probably should have taken more but mostly does all look the same so I haven't bothered.
It doesn't always do it. If the nipples are the same heights after installation, it will be fine. I believe the Pedersoli beryllium #11 nipples and musket nipples for this rifle are the same length. Even if its off a little, it will be fine unless there is blowback or it's noticably not hiting squarely. I'm using 80-90 grains and haven't had any blowback at all. Sometimes on a heavy charge, the hammer can get blown back to half cock, but I'm not using anything that heavy. The rifle is rated to 120 grains.

If its off enough that I have to adjust it, the drum is adjustable on this gun. I can turn the drum a little either way to line the nipple up.

I've already checked the hammer well and it is got plenty of room to accomodate a musket cap. In fact, I've placed a musket cap on the #11 nipple and fired it off. The musket cap drops right out of the hammer well. I usually have to pick the spent #11 out since it splits and fills the cup. Of course, there was a enough blow-past on a #11 nipple that a musket cap wouldn't split. The do split on my other musket cap rifle. They're pretty hot caps.
....sold all my ML rifles a few years back. Fun to shoot but I did not like the cleaning part of it.

That's why I initially never got into muzzleloading. Then, when I ended up with this CVA and eventually shot it, I discovered that the cleaning process is really not that much of a pain at all. A 5 gallon bucket with about 6" of steaming hot water and Murphy's Oil Soap in it and 10 minutes or less. Done.

Yoder, what load are you shooting?

Still shooting the first load I ever tried.

I was in a hurry to see if I could actually hit anything with the gun. So instead of a fiddling with a PRB, I just bought a box of Hornady PA Conicals. I tossed 80 grains of Fffg down the hole and stomped a PA Conical on top. Ended up being nutz for accurate. Make 2 holes in a deer. It ain't broke. So I ain't fixing it.
I admit I don't usually take pictures of does. I have taken a few if they were something special or unusual to me though. I killed a piebald doe last season that I took pics of. Got a couple really huge old does that I felt warranted a pic. One of them dressed out at 165 lbs.. Also took a pic of the first one I ever killed with a bow and the first with crossbow. I probably should have taken more but mostly does all look the same so I haven't bothered.

I get it. I'm a picture taker. Some aren't.

I take more pictures in spring turkey season than you could imagine. Mostly scenery, wildflowers, sunrises, etc. Dead turkeys sometimes, too.

But, truthfully...... I get more excitement from shooting a baldy on a -10 or -20 degree morning with a flintlock than I'd get shooting a nice buck with a centerfire. I think I can remember the last deer I shot with a centerfire. It was about 12 years ago. It was more like an assassination to me than it was anything else. My deer hunting is almost exclusively with a bow or a flint gun.

I get it. I'm a picture taker. Some aren't.

I take more pictures in spring turkey season than you could imagine. Mostly scenery, wildflowers, sunrises, etc. Dead turkeys sometimes, too.

But, truthfully...... I get more excitement from shooting a baldy on a -10 or -20 degree morning with a flintlock than I'd get shooting a nice buck with a centerfire. I think I can remember the last deer I shot with a centerfire. It was about 12 years ago. It was more like an assassination to me than it was anything else. My deer hunting is almost exclusively with a bow or a flint gun.
Yeah, I'm just not a big picture taker. I try to remember to take pics at family get togethers, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc. but have too often forgotten. I've even forgotten to take pics of a few bucks I killed over the years. It has always been most important to me to fill my freezers during hunting season. I raised six kids primarily on game meat and money was always tight enough and time short enough that there was no room for fuggin around when it came to killing deer. Whack 'em and stack 'em baby.
I'm into guns. I love gun pics. Show us of all these guns. You got the CDs right there. Load 'em up and let's see them.

Yea we all saw you're into shooting junk guns just nOt into killing anything with them.....

Show us a deer you killed with a muzzleloader you GlOcksucker you.....lol
You got the CDs right there. Load 'em up and let's see them.

GlOcksucker it's easier said than done when I don't have CD slot on my computer anymore....
Bugger off, cheesecake. You've always got some excuse. The people who don't disrupt threads are having a pleasant conversation.
What state you in....when I stopped deer hunting the limit here was 3 does a day for about two months.

One day during rifle season I shot 1 buck, 3 does and a coyote I never did that stunt again processing 4 deer at the same time was too much for me.
Just like I figured GlOcksucker you don't have a pix because you ain't never shot anything with a muzzleloader....ha...ha....ha
It's OK, Luther. We get it. No pics for us.

It's OK. We realize that muzzleloader hunting (REAL muzzleloaders. Not smokeless ones with Zeiss scopes) isn't FOR puzzies. But if you wanna come see how it's done.......maybe I'd let you watch me at work. I don't run my mouth. I just kill deer.

Oh.............by the way.............. Might wanna wear your mittens and an extra pair of wool panties. I not only take pictures of dead baldies. I take pictures of the truck dash when I go out.

Ever have your gloved finger freeze to the barrel of your muzzleloader that cost 5 grande ?? Or the one that cost 9 grande ?? Or does that just happen to real muzzleloader hunters who hunt real rifles ?? ANNNNNNND kill real deer.

Here ya go GlOcksucker.....check out that .300 grain Hornady XTP.

Your turn
Nice pic, Cupcake !!!

I can ALMOST tell what it is..................
Dang that is cold,
As far as cleaning goes, I did use a bucket of hot soapy water, and placed a small hose on the nipple and dropped the other end into the bucket. Tight patch on the cleaning jag and it would suck the hot soapy water up thru the nipple and clean everything. It was the clean up and drying out and oiling back up to keep the rust at bay that was what I hated.
Originally Posted by LFC

Your turn

Thats a nice XTP !!! Not all messed up by expansion or rifling marks......... Looks almost like a brand new one that never saw the inside of a gun.

SWEET !!!!!
Oh and as far as a cat fight thread goes, this one is very calm (well for the most part)
So you're saying that the bullet you picked out of that deer? No deformation or expansion at all, huh?
Originally Posted by LFC

Your turn

Thats a nice XTP !!! Not all messed up by expansion or rifling marks......... Looks almost like a brand new one that never saw the inside of a gun.

SWEET !!!!!

Beat me to it. LOL.
Originally Posted by LFC
What state you in....when I stopped deer hunting the limit here was 3 does a day for about two months.

One day during rifle season I shot 1 buck, 3 does and a coyote I never did that stunt again processing 4 deer at the same time was too much for me.
I'm in New York. I know what you mean about too many deer at once. I killed 4 one Saturday, hung them in the garage and then went out and killed another Sunday morning one year. Spent most of the next 3 days skinning, cutting wrapping and said never again. Now I won't shoot more than two before taking the time out to process them.

Here's a more modern kill....mid 1960s 3 lug Sako 7mm mag. Browns Precision stock with a 3.5-10x56 Schmidt and Bender shot at 465 yards.

Go ahead and call me a liar.
Dang that is cold,
As far as cleaning goes, I did use a bucket of hot soapy water, and placed a small hose on the nipple and dropped the other end into the bucket. Tight patch on the cleaning jag and it would suck the hot soapy water up thru the nipple and clean everything. It was the clean up and drying out and oiling back up to keep the rust at bay that was what I hated.

If your water is hot like it should be, the barrel will get hot enough while you're cleaning it that it'll dry itself on the outside and almost dry itself out on the inside.

Bring it inside.........dry patches down the hole while the barrel is still hot to get it dry. Then a couple patches soaked with WD-40. Then a dry cleaning patch (I use old T-shirt for this one and the WD-40 patches) to mop up most of the WD-40. Then a patch lightly coated with Lucas red gun oil. The inside is done. The outside is no different than any other gun.
Denise I didn't get bullet back doesn't take Rocket Scientist to figure out I put a new one in the plague.

Alright GlOcksucker show us something you shot.
Oh and as far as a cat fight thread goes, this one is very calm (well for the most part)

Because the guys that frequent this room are quality individuals and civilized human beings (well.....for the most part)

Here ya go GlOcksucker....this was an all day solo hunt in Dickson County Tennessee...all legal two different breaks. Shot 2 on the morning hunt...I should've had 6 legal birds but one got up and flew on the morning hunt.
The gun is a 1925 30" 12 ga.W.C. Scott sidelock with original 2&3/4" proofs, live pigeon gun with side clips. The gun shot really good with the old silver Winchester #4s....I paid about 5 Grande for it and broke even when I sold it.

Your turn glOcksucker....
Originally Posted by LFC

Here's a more modern kill....mid 1960s 3 lug Sako 7mm mag. Browns Precision stock with a 3.5-10x56 Schmidt and Bender shot at 465 yards.

Nice rack.

I have NO IDEA if you're telling the truth or not. So I wouldn't call you a liar. The 465 yard thing is EXACTLY why I quit hunting deer with a centerfire. It's definitely a personal decision and to each his own. But shooting a deer that isn't even in the same zip code with a precision rifle isn't my cup of tea. I love shooting paper and steel at distance (we have 100, 200, 300, 600 and 700 yard targets at the farm. I've got a couple rifles that will run the 600 and 700 yard steel (7" round of T-1 armor plate) til I get bored with it. Shooting a deer out there wouldn't do a thing for me. That's what groundhogs are for.
Originally Posted by LFC
The gun is a 1925 30" 12 ga.W.C. Scott sidelock with original 2&3/4" proofs, live pigeon gun with side clips. I paid about 5 Grande for it and broke even when I sold it.

You did pretty good.

Those guns are going for $1500 - $2000 tops, today.
Denise why would I need to lie.

That gun will never sell for the price you posted....you evidently don't have clue as to how rare that gun was.

Denise here is a $1500 gun....it's a 1902 W.C. Scott 2.5" 12 ga. box lock.
Originally Posted by LFC

Nice rack.

I have NO IDEA if you're telling the truth or not. So I wouldn't call you a liar. The 465 yard thing is EXACTLY why I quit hunting deer with a centerfire. It's definitely a personal decision and to each his own. But shooting a deer that isn't even in the same zip code with a precision rifle isn't my cup of tea. I love shooting paper and steel at distance (we have 100, 200, 300, 600 and 700 yard targets at the farm. I've got a couple rifles that will run the 600 and 700 yard steel (7" round of T-1 armor plate) til I get bored with it. Shooting a deer out there wouldn't do a thing for me. That's what groundhogs are for.
You ain't going to be shooting any deer from 465 yards where I hunt no matter what rifle you use. Probably 98% of all the deer I've killed in my life were inside 100 yards and easily 80% inside 75. Last year I killed six and 5 of them were inside 65 yards with the closest at 17, which is about par. I've by far killed the most with my old {1949} 94 Winchester and Marlin 336 .30-30's.
Originally Posted by LFC
Denise why would I need to lie.

Again..............and maybe read my lips this time............ I didn't say you did. I said :

Originally Posted by Luther's man crush
You did pretty good.

I don't believe I've ever run across a male that was as sensitive and defensive as are you............... SHEESH !!!!!
Originally Posted by LFC
That gun will never sell for the price you posted....you evidently don't have clue as to how rare that gun was.

Evidently I don't. I stand corrected.

Now...........be a pal and explain to me the differences between the two.
Saying you "have no idea if I'm telling the truth" I'm pretty sure is the same as calling me a liar.....

I explained the difference in the description of each gun....need me to draw you a picture.

Alright you little glOcksucker.....you non hunting scum bag bass'turd we're waiting on a pic.
You ain't going to be shooting any deer from 465 yards where I hunt no matter what rifle you use. Probably 98% of all the deer I've killed in my life were inside 100 yards and easily 80% inside 75. Last year I killed six and 5 of them were inside 65 yards with the closest at 17, which is about par. I've by far killed the most with my old {1949} 94 Winchester and Marlin 336 .30-30's.

You can do it here. But you really have to be doing it on purpose..........setting yourself up SPECIFICALLY to do it that way. The vast majority of guys' gun kils around here are probably inside 75 yards, too.
Originally Posted by LFC
Saying you "have no idea if I'm telling the truth" I'm pretty sure is the same as calling me a liar......

Inside your head............ I'm sure it is.

Here you go. Ones I have on Imgur now.

The only head mount I ever had done.

Most of what I shot whole hunting with my granddad, including the first deer I ever shot. He did the skull cap mounts for me.

The first deer I ever killed with a rifle, In James City Co, Va, just about the only county east of I-95 that allowed rifles from the ground back then.

You can do it here. But you really have to be doing it on purpose..........setting yourself up SPECIFICALLY to do it that way. The vast majority of guys' gun kils around here are probably inside 75 yards, too.
You could do it here too but you'd have to be hunting farm country and shooting over fields and I haven't hunted farm country in over 20 years. What State are you in Yoder ?
GlOcksucker I thought you were going to show us a muzzleloader kill or a turkey kill ?
Exactly the same here, and where I've hunted in NC. You can get a 465 yard shot in a beanfield, or some powerline or gas line clear cuts. May be able to get a 150 yard shot from a tree stand across some of our clear cuts. Otherwise, its so thick here you can't see 50 yards in the woods, even when the leaves are down. This is a very typical presemtation around here, when they aren't moving.

Originally Posted by LFC
GlOcksucker I thought you were going to show us a muzzleloader kill or a turkey kill ?

You wouldn't know if it was a muzzle loader or a rifle or a shotgun kill if I did.

How do we know that skull with a handgun bullet stuck in the wood was a muzzle loader kill?
Here you go. Ones I have on Imgur now.

The only head mount I ever had done.

Most of what I shot whole hunting with my granddad, including the first deer I ever shot. He did the skull cap mounts for me.

The first deer I ever killed with a rifle, In James City Co, Va, just about the only county east of I-95 that allowed rifles from the ground back then.
Nice buck there 10Glocks. I like your choice of deer rifle in that lower pic. I have a safe full of scoped bolt action rifles these days but my Marlin and Winchester .30-30 lever guns are still my favorite and most used deer rifles for how and where I hunt.
I think glOcksucker showed us everything he and his grandpappy ever kilt.
Nice buck there 10Glocks. I like your choice of deer rifle in that lower pic. I have a safe full of scoped bolt action rifles these days but my Marlin and Winchester .30-30 lever guns are still my favorite and most used deer rifles for how and where I hunt.

I was just down from a ridge overlooking a ravine. I stood up and walked a few yards away to take a piss. Was pissing on a tree when I heard a shotgun report down the ravine nearer the swamp. Before I was even zipped up, I heard the buck running towards me up the ravine. I had dominate buck scent on little pieces of cloth tied to a low tree. That buck came charging up the ravine, and when it hit that scent, it came to a dead stop and threw its nose straight up. I hit it behind the the shoulder a little high. It took off and started up the ridge I was on, came to a dead fall, stopped again and it went down with a second shot. I was using Federal Hi Shok 150 grain flat noses. Both bullets passed completely through.
Originally Posted by LFC
I think glOcksucker showed us everything he and his grandpappy ever kilt.

You've claimed 1,000+ turkeys so far, or damned near it. Haven't seen anything from you that comes close to supporting that claim, much less 30 in one year.

I was just down from a ridge overlooking a ravine. I stood up and walked a few yards away to take a piss. Was pissing on a tree when I heard a shotgun report down the ravine nearer the swamp. Before I was even zipped up, I heard the buck running towards me up the ravine. I had dominate buck scent on little pieces of cloth tied to a low tree. That buck came charging up the ravine, and when it hit that scent, it came to a dead stop and threw its nose straight up. I hit it behind the the shoulder a little high. It took off and started up the ridge I was on, came to a dead fall, stopped again and it went down with a second shot. I was using Federal Hi Shok 150 grain flat noses. Both bullets passed completely through.
I bet you were some excited by the time that all played out !
Figures only way you could kill anything somebody had to run it past you....

Here's a nice gun I picked a week or so back.
It made me a believer in dominate buck urine.
Originally Posted by LFC
Figures only way you could kill anything somebody had to run it past you....

Figures, you need a dog to hunt fall turkeys, right?

GlOcksucker you need to see picks of the busted clays I kilt with it.
Originally Posted by LFC

What is it?
It made me a believer in dominate buck urine.

GlOcksucker.....Only thing you dominate in is bull hOckey
Originally Posted by LFC

GlOcksucker you need to see picks of the busted clays I kilt with it.

Finally, something you and I can agree on. Nice gun. Surprised you bought it. I thought you hated those since the "barrels aren't regulated."
Originally Posted by LFC

What is it?

It's called a shotgun glOcksucker
Originally Posted by LFC
It's called a shotgun glOcksucker

Is it now? What are you going to do with it? You shoot clays?
None of your business what I'm going to do with it GlOcksucker....

Show us a muzzleloader kill
Shotguns never been anything I wanted to spend much money on. They're a killing machine to me and that's it and that's all.. Have mainly used pumps since I started hunting. Ithaca 37's, Mossy 500's, 870's, Winny 1200's, Browning BPS. They all kill as well as anything. I've used them so much they seem to cycle themselves and they ain't so pretty that I worry about bruising them up in the field. My ex wife bought me a Citori for Christmas one year. I took it hunting once, got a scratch on it almost immediately and there it sat in the safe from then on until I sold it off a few years later. Just too pretty {and expensive} for this poor old country boy to hunt with and beat it all up.
I don't brag about kills or bandy about numbers. You are all about that. Show us evidence of 30 turkeys in one year, or the 1,000+ you've claimed to have kill.

200+ yard muzzleloader head shots on coyotes that were just so easy it took the challenge out of it.

You are so full of [bleep].
We still havent saw anything you shot with that junk CVA...

I never claimed a 1000+ of anything glOckersucker.

Go suck your glOck.... hint hint.
Originally Posted by LFC

What is it?

Looks like a Citori.
I didn't post a "Junk CVA" dumbass. Yoder posted a picture of his CVA. You must be experiencing a sundowning event. You seem confused in the afternoon.

And your ancient deer skull with an unfired handgun bullet glued under it is hardly proof it was taken with a muzzleloader. BTW, didn't you criticized in-line muzzleloaders while claiming to own 6-8 Knights, a Savage and what all else? (Oh and no pictures of any of them.)

And you've claimed hundreds upon hundreds of turkeys. Add up your claims and its damned near 1,000.

And there you go with your homoerotic inferences again. What is it with your references to sucking weenies, licking balls and licking butts?

I'll say this: even if all your claims are true, notwithstanding some of your most ridiculous claims, you're still an [bleep]. You use this forum to harass people, not only here but on the classifieds, where you sell your old used stuff, and no doubt where that over and under will end up.

Your reputation is in shambles. Absolute shambles. And you don't seem to be embaarassed at all by your antics.

Given your advanced age and appearance on your youtube video where you're screeching on a dirty old mouth call, you ain't got much time left. Might want to think about getting your life in order.
Originally Posted by LFC

What is it?

Looks like a Citori.

I saw that from the subsequent pcitures. It'll probably end up in the classified section.
I didn't post a "Junk CVA" dumbass. Yoder posted a picture of his CVA.

Some day I need to post a pic of my other junk CVA. The Frontier Rifle.
Nothing sexual about hoping you suck on your glOck.

Just wishful thinking I guess.
Lots of mixed opinions about there on the quality of your calls. But one thing seems universal.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were stalking me....
LOL, you wish someone was stalking you. Might inflate your ego that someone cares enough to actually want to be around you. But rest assured, you have zero I want. It's just interesting. When looking at your calls, some like them, other that they are copies of other caller makers calls. Lots of diversity there. But the thing that struck me is just about everyone agrees you're an azzhole. If it weren't such a commentary on the sad state of your personality, it would be funny.

Why do you need to be an azzhole, Luther? What is it about being pretty much universally despised that appeals to you? It's not just here on this forum, where so many people have you on ignore. But everywhere. Have you kept count of how many places you've been banned? How many is it now?
Yep glOcksucker you're stalking me.....

Post us up a picture of something you killed with your muzzle loader.
LOL, more victim mentality. You poor, poor excuse for a man. I'd be a cripple before I'd be you. You came onto this forum in May of 2021 arguing. Like your 3rd or 4th post you were arguing about TSS shot and telling us you had just gotten banned from the Apex forum, for being an unsufferable [bleep], no doubt.

Stalking you? LOL, hardly. Nope, just pointing out you are pretty much universally despised.

Speaking of stalking, is that what you did to Chris Brumfiel after you got banned but wanted to continue to harass him?

Anyone who makes a better call than you comes under your wrath, right? You harass them all, don't you? You jealous? Did Frank Farmer ever harass you? Did Chris Brumfiel ever harass you?

This is your MO. Anyone that doesn't buy into your assertion that you are the greatest gets your wrath.

Whoever has a problem, whoever thinks they have troubles, they can take solace in this fact: at least they aren't you.
Ha haaaa...
You're their daddy, aren't you?
I'm you're huckleberry....glOcksucker
https://chrisbrumfielturkeycallsandmor.godaddysites.com/

Where's your website?
Originally Posted by LFC
I'm you're huckleberry....glOcksucker

You're my dingleberry.

Just in case you didn't know.

Dingleberry noun
din·​gle·​ber·​ry | \ ˈdiŋ-gəl-ˌber-ē , -ˌbe-rē \
plural dingleberries
Definition of dingleberry

1 US, informal : a foolish, stupid, or contemptible person
Something about human nature makes us all think we are the best drivers on the road at any given time. It's everyone else who are the dingleberries.
— Kelly Kazek
They shouldn't have to leave jobs they love with people they like—because of some dingleberry with a wandering eye.
— Caroline Overington

2 a cranberry (Vaccinium erythrocarpum) of the southeastern U.S.
also : its small dark red berry

3 slang : a piece of dried fecal matter clinging to the hair around the anus
Get over the ick factor and check your pet's rear regularly to make sure no dingleberries are dangling from his fur.
— Kim Campbell Thornton
Nighty night, dingleberry. Thanks for the laughs.
Is Leonard tryin ta suck his own peepee again.
Ho chit, i opened this thread to maybe see a video of two bobcats fighting over a turkey, double glad my turkey hunting career was over near 30 years ago when i shot a three bearded gobbler, 11, 8, and 5 inch beards, i'll never top that and haven't been since, with that, triple glad i'll never get in a k u n t-fight over turkey hunting! LOL!!!!!

Hopefully gOck is sucking his glock
Originally Posted by gunner500
Ho chit, i opened this thread to maybe see a video of two bobcats fighting over a turkey, double glad my turkey hunting career was over near 30 years ago when i shot a three bearded gobbler, 11, 8, and 5 inch beards, i'll never top that and haven't been since, with that, triple glad i'll never get in a k u n t-fight over turkey hunting! LOL!!!!!

Boy, YOU got a turkey forum baptism by fire, now din't ya ???

😁
I killed a gobbler that weighed 26.5 lbs with 7 beards years ago and I never thought of quiting.....

You ever thought about quiting Yoder ?
Originally Posted by LFC

Hopefully gOck is sucking his glock

Gosh, you've threatened to cut me twice. Now you've stated you hope I Kill myself several times. You seem to be one mentally disturbed fugg. What are they putting in the water in Memphis? You've got teachers being snatched off the streets and killed, boys driving around randomly murdering people. And an old has-been hunter and turkey call maker who never amounted to a hill of turkey shyt threatening people and asking them to klill themselves. Just WHAT is going on in Memphis?

Ah, it's all in good fun. I actually have no animosity towards LFC. He has a 'net-wide reputation for being an abusive dingleberry and a harrassing, blathering idiot, and an insufferable boaster, like he's presently doing in his "Legends I've Met" thread where he's only slightly more politely puffing himself up at the expense of Zach Farmer, again. Man, what is it that he feels so threatened by master turkey call makers? He's been banned from just about every other hunting forum out there, as well as Facebook groups for his abusive and harassing ways, which included other attacks on Zach Farmer. Rick won't ban him. So it's fun egging him on. He simply can't resist it. It seems to be so much part of his nature that he can't change it anymore than he can change his skin color. But it is good for hearing some of his tall tales. I guess campfires are places for bullshyt stories to be told. So while he's around, we won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by LFC
I killed a gobbler that weighed 26.5 lbs with 7 beards years ago and I never thought of quiting.....

Not once. Not ever. Not for a second.
I guess campfires are places for bullshyt stories to be told. So while he's around, we won't be disappointed.

Good point. Well done. wink
I never threatened GlOcksucker.....

It was a promise that if he stopped by my shop I'd bite his ear off put it up on my wall and when people come by saw it an asked "where did you get that ear ?"

I'd tell them "I bit it off a low life scum nOn hunting know it all scUm bag of a human being son of a ...... mother ......... bass'turd".

Did I tell you I got in a hunting club close to Powhatan.

Maybe we can meet up in Powhatan next spring when i come hunting....

I'll get me a picture with my foOt on your neck after I bite your ear off.

Then you'll have a legend stOry with the scars to prove it about the day you met the Meanest Callmaker out there.
Originally Posted by LFC
What we have trying to run rough shod over this section are two of the sorriest bass' turd phonies that ever wasted earth's air.....

One claims to haVe been paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for over twO decades when questioned about it goes on the attack....

Neither one has nothing to offer anyone when it comes to advise about Turkey hunting they are both just cod licking sons of low life bee'itches that the best of them rAn down a hoes leg.

Pardon the Fwench

I think my first assessment was spOt on.
Originally Posted by LFC
I never threatened GlOcksucker.....

It was a promise that if he stopped by my shop I'd bite his ear off put it up on my wall and when people come by saw it an asked "where did you get that ear ?"

I'd tell them "I bit it off a low life scum nOn hunting know it all scUm bag of a human being son of a ...... mother ......... bass'turd".

Did I tell you I got in a hunting club close to Powhatan.

Maybe we can meet up in Powhatan next spring when i come hunting....

I'll get me a picture with my foOt on your neck after I bite your ear off.

Then you'll have a legend stOry with the scars to prove it about the day you met the Meanest Callmaker out there.

In all seriousness, I would be HAPPY to meet and hunt with you. Maybe you could teach me something. Powhatan is the single worst rural county in Va for turkey hunting. If you are scoring turkeys there, you must be a very fine hunter. But you would have to promise not to nibble on my ear.
Originally Posted by LFC

Not once. Not ever. Not for a second.
I just never did understand what it is about turkeys and turkey hunting that grabs some people like that. They just never grabbed me that way and maybe I wish they did. I got into the spring thing back in the 90's for a few years. Had some good success, called in and killed a few gobblers. Called in a couple for my nephew and my ex wife, then it just kinda petered out for me and I lost interest. It's usually too damned hot for me to want to put on my camo and trudge around the woods and I hate the goddam bugs and bug spray. If our season opened in April when it's cooler and before the black flies are out I'd be more inclined to get out there but it doesn't start till May. I've gone a few times sporadically over the last 20 years and that's it. Mostly only when, if and because I hear them gobbling out behind the house while sitting on the porch drinking my coffee in the morning when the season is open. I've gone quite a few seasons now without going out at all in the spring, though I do still hunt them in the fall most years.
I just never did understand what it is about turkeys and turkey hunting that grabs some people like that. They just never grabbed me that way and maybe I wish they did.

That's sort of the way I am with hunting in general. Some people's lives simply revolve around it. I like hunting, but it isn't the main focus of my life. I like accumulating guns and recreational shooting. I do enjoy deer and small game hunting, and spring turkey is a way to get out some more. But the competition among hunters has gotten insane. When its competition, it's no longer recreation. I used to do a lot a bass fishing and still do quite a bit. But the competition in tournements is just crazy. It destroys the sense that is a recreation, after all. Same with deer hunting. Never needed to kill anything so badly that I had to trespass, poach, leave my stand up all year long in violation of the law (public land), or run dogs through areas where I know individual hunters are and who had gotten there first.
I never knew that hunting was a competitive sport until all the hunting video's and hunting TV shows started showing up.

Along those lines, what is it when someone kills a deer or a turkey and they run around pumping their fist in the air like they just kicked the school bullies butt or something?
Pullit, I agree with you on all the fist pumping, hugging, high five, B.S. all I tell my hunters is Good Shot, then we get on with picking up the critter and blood work, I think the T.V. shows try to make the killing of a critter way more exciting than it should be. Rio7
Makes 3 of us.

I can't stand 99% of TV hunting shows. Sound track of death metal, fist pumping, dirt napping, laying the smackdown, smoked him............

To each his own, I guess. As for me..........first thing I do when I get to a downed deer or turkey is drop to my knees, take off my hat and thank the Almighty God who created such a magnificent creature and allowed me to wake up and hunt it that day.

Turkeys are my drug. They have been in my blood for decades with zero sign of diminishing. Bowhunting whitetails is a semi-close second place. I live to hunt turkeys wherever they gobble. The history of the sport, the calls and callmakers, the workings of the guns and chokes and shells, the journeys and the different places and the sceneries where I hunt them are as much a part of it all as the kill.
The kill is always secondary, don't get me wrong, I like to kill turkeys and deer, and ducks, but the hunt and the people I am with is more important to me.
The kill is always secondary, don't get me wrong, I like to kill turkeys and deer, and ducks, but the hunt and the people I am with is more important to me.

Amen
Originally Posted by RIO7
Pullit, I agree with you on all the fist pumping, hugging, high five, B.S. all I tell my hunters is Good Shot, then we get on with picking up the critter and blood work, I think the T.V. shows try to make the killing of a critter way more exciting than it should be. Rio7

I remember one time when a lot of laughing took place over a doe deer. miles
I'm not a Turkey hunter, here the Rio Grande Turkey's are dumber than a rock, and like trying to eat a mouth full of rubber bands, looks like hunting Turkeys is a lot like hunting predators which I enjoy greatly but i don't eat predators or feel like I need to. Rio7
...... Rio Grande Turkey's are dumber than a rock..........

They sure can be. Yep. But they sure are pretty coming full strut through the mesquite with the sun shining off those feathers !!!!!!
I read something years ago that I think is good advice. I don't even remember where I read it. But it went something like, "to keep the actual importance of recreational hunting in perspective, every once in awhile, pass up a trophy. Just let it go."

They sure can be. Yep. But they sure are pretty coming full strut through the mesquite with the sun shining off those feathers !!!!!!
I always thought turkeys were ugly birds. We just had a flock out in the yard here a few minutes ago. I could have shotgunned one from the front porch.

I always thought turkeys were ugly birds. We just had a flock out in the yard here a few minutes ago. I could have shotgunned one from the front porch.

I guess it in the eye of the beholder. 😉

🦃🦃🦃

I guess it in the eye of the beholder. 😉

🦃🦃🦃
No doubt. We're lucky to have a burning passion for hunting something. Yours is turkeys, mine is whitetails. I can't imagine what life would've been like without it. Probly woulda took up golf or bowling or some stupid shyt like that. LOL
yeah but if you were a golfer or a bowler, would you have as much debate or what brand club or what weight ball to use, like hunter do about which gun or what size shot.....lol, sound kinda boring....

Boy, YOU got a turkey forum baptism by fire, now din't ya ???

😁

LOL, sho-nuff ; ]
Originally Posted by blackheart
No doubt. We're lucky to have a burning passion for hunting something. Yours is turkeys, mine is whitetails.

Make no mistake......... When it's time, I'll spend 65-70 hours in a tree with my bow in a week for 3 weeks or so. And I'll go sit on the snow when it's 10 or 20 or more degrees below zero to shoot a doe with my flint gun.

I have a passion for whitetails. Just not like gobbling turkeys.
I've sat in a tree stand in winter in the wind at 4:00 pm when the light is starting to fade freezing my azz off absolutely praying nothing comes along to shoot.
What the hell are you doing out there ?
Originally Posted by LFC

Who is the pretty little girl holding the LMB? Do you fish?
That is my my wife....if I told you I fished you'd just call.me a liar.
Pretty woman. Good for you!

If I told you I fished, you'd tell me I never caught a fish in my life.

Maybe we should get togther. We can call each other liars and phonies, and have a good beer. Not that stuff you drink.
.......and have a good beer. Not that stuff you drink.

Define "good beer"............ confused
A smooth, malty lager. Spatten Premium Lager, Devils Backbone Gold Leaf Lager, most Weihenstephaners, Czech pilzners.

Excessively hoppy beers are gross. Anyone can make a really hoppy ale. Just brew a [bleep] ale and hop the hell out of it to cover up the [bleep]. It takes skill to make a really good lager. Anyone can make an IPA.
Spatten Premium Lager, Devils Backbone Gold Leaf Lager, most Weihenstephaners, Czech pilzners.

Sounds above my pay grade. crazy
Not at all. You just need a Total Wine near you. Sometime I can find Spatten and Weihenstephaner in grocery stores.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

THIS state ??? Pffft !!!!

The retail sale of alcohol here is all run by the mafia............errrrr.........I mean state gov't. Criminals don't like competition. Walmarts........gas stations........grocery stores.........they don't sell wine or beer. Harder liquors are ALL sold in state-run facilities.
I never was much of a drinker, I just never liked the taste of it. Ice tea on the other hand is some good stuff.
Decent beer is OK on a hot day. I much prefer a smooth bourbon or rye.

Definitely QUALITY over quantity on either.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!!!
Walmarts........gas stations........grocery stores.........they don't sell wine or beer. Harder liquors are ALL sold in state-run facilities.

I thought you lived in Pa, not Afghanistan. Holy crap.

We have our ABC stores for harder stuff, but wine and beer is everywhere else.
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania

Like I said.............organized crime does NOT like competition.
We have our own Taliban laws here in Va. Can't use a radar/laser detector. And can't buy fireworks here.
Y'alll both know it is for your own good, the government is just looking out for your safety, because you know that you can't do it for yourself.....lol
Thank Heaven that SOMEONE is looking out for us !!!
We have our own Taliban laws here in Va. Can't use a radar/laser detector. And can't buy fireworks here.

GlOcksuckeR I'm surprised that they let you own a firearm.

All beer pretty much tastes like I imagine hOrse pizz tasting.

Maybe we should get togther. We can call each other liars and phonies, and have a good beer. Not that stuff you drink.

Even an idiOt can catch a fish....

After all the nasty chit youve said about me I promiss you don't want to get around me.

I wouldn't pizz on your sorry scum bag azz if you were on fire.
Never had a glass of horse pizz, so I'll have to take you at your word on that one.
What's your drink of choice, Luther ??

Alcoholic or non........ What's in your glass when you're relaxing ??
Originally Posted by LFC

My feeling as well. Nasty stuff.
I only drink.with friends....I don't need a drink to relax I've always felt like I was on a natural high.

Next to George T Stagg is Pappy Van Winkle then theres Col. EH Taylor
Originally Posted by LFC
Next to George T Stagg is Pappy Van Winkle then theres Col. EH Taylor

Well............... Here's my second ever compliment to you.

You know good bourbon.
Originally Posted by LFC

Even an idiOt can catch a fish....

After all the nasty chit youve said about me I promiss you don't want to get around me.

I wouldn't pizz on your sorry scum bag azz if you were on fire.

You've said some pretty harsh things yourself. I sincerely apologize on my end. I've erased the silly memes I posted. I'm extending an olive branch to you. We both stop the bullshit comments to each other. Live and let live. If men can't argue and fight then be friends, they aren't very manly, are they? How things proceed is up to you, now.
My feeling as well. Nasty stuff.[/quote]

That's how I feel about liquor. Might be good for dulling pain, but that's about it.
Originally Posted by LFC

GlOcksuckeR I'm surprised that they let you own a firearm.
To hear a certain jackass on the hunters campfire forum talk, you'd think Va. was the last great bastion of freedom in the whole Country. The wife and I have seriously been considering a move to another State but the more research we do the more we find they all seem to have some pretty fuucked up laws and situations we don't like. Freedom my fuuckin ass.
That's how I feel about liquor. Might be good for dulling pain, but that's about it.
I don't drink any alcoholic beverages. Period.
To hear a certain jackass on the hunters campfire forum talk, you'd think Va. was the last great bastion of freedom in the whole Country. The wife and I have seriously been considering a move to another State but the more research we do the more we find they all seem to have some pretty fuucked up laws and situations we don't like. Freedom my fuuckin ass.

Virginia used to have very liberal gun laws. We always had open carry. We have shall-issue concealed carry. We used to have gun-law-preemption that prevented counties and cities from creating their own ordinances, but the last Dem governor and legislature destroyed that. They also passed a red flag law. Dems passed a law that all firearm transfers have to go through an FFL, unless it's a transfer to a close relative like a son or daughter.

I mean, there's lots of states that are worse. But Va does have it's issues. So whoever said Va is the last great bastion of freedom obviously doesn't live here, or they do but doesn't know anything about other states.

The biggest problem with hunting laws here is that each county sets its own regulations. Not seasons, but regulations. Like what weapon is allowed, whether or not you have to be in a treee stand, restricitons on where guns can be fired. Some counties east of the Blue Ridge just follow state law, but most set their own ordinance. Once you get west of the Blue Ridge line, most, if not all, of those counties just follow state law.
It's not just gun laws we don't like. For instance, we checked into the laws in WV and Pa. and found out you can't target shoot on State/public land in either. I target shoot on State land here all the time. It's perfectly legal and I'd really miss being able to do it. Beyond just bad/restrictive laws, I have permission to hunt private land totalling several thousand acres in 5 different counties here. 326 of it right out my front and back doors, another 400 just 3 miles down the road and 148 more 2 miles up the road. Beyond that we have 5 million acres of State land and many thousands of acres of it are within a few minutes drive in any direction from where we live. I've hunted my ass off here on both private and public land my whole life and never paid a dime for access.. Apparently that is a nearly unheard of situation in many/most states.
No need to move then. Sounds like you're in paradise.

Yeah, here public land in the east is plentiful, but spead out. I usually hunt a state forest that totals about 10,000 acres, or a WMA that is 5,000. There are several state forests and lots of WMAs. A couple of state forests are 17,000 and nearly 20,000 acres. In the western part of the state, there are literally millions of acreas of national forests. All of it is open to hunting. And there is a lot of state parks that are open to hunting, and a lot of coop lands owned by companies that alllow hunting. But the state DWR controls state forests and WMAs and prohibits target shooting except on ranges. Some of the WMAs have ranges. The national forests are closed to recreational shooting except at ranges. I think there may be a couple. The upside is there are lots of ranges and clubs. I'm a member of a club in the east and it's open every day. There's lots of hunt clubs too that have access to leased land, if that's your thing. And lots of private land you can lease by the day. And we have plenty of deer. In some northern Virginia counties, there is unlimited bag limits on anterless deer. You don't pay anything to hunt all the public lands aside from your hunting license fee, and a cheap nat'l forest or state forest permit that you buy with your license.
No need to move then. Sounds like you're in paradise.
Hah, I'm in New York. We have some of the worst gun laws in the Country and the State is controlled by some of the most despicable communists imagineable. Moving presents a conundrum though. I'm reluctant to give up all the hunting opportunities I have here and all states seem to have their share of bad laws.
I will be passing thru there in a few weeks or so, I am not looking forward to having to "disarm" to do so.
This is the turkey hunting section...for turkey hunters

Blackheart by your own admission you don't turkey hunt and claim turkeys taste like crap.....and we all know the glOcksucker is not a turkey hunter.

Why are you fellows hanging out here ?

Yall get run out of the other sections ?
Well, my life surely doesn't revolve around it. And I've never tried to make any money off it. I enjoy it when I do it. Sometimes I score, most of the time I don't. I fully admit there are better turkey hunters than myself.
So when turkey hunters are just standing around BS'ing, they are not allowed to talk about anything but turkey hunting?
To be honest, I am glad to see this forum up and doing well. Over the years, once the seasons are over, it has died until next spring.
I was just curious
I never said I don't turkey hunt. They aren't my favorite and they do taste like shyt. I killed a gobbler last fall and likely will again this fall. My wife will make me a batch of her home made turkey soup from the legs/thighs and the dogs will get the breast.
This thread has lasted a whole lot longer than I ever thought it would. I think some of you need to take a break.
Says the guy that has 17000 posts....
He averages all of 1.3 more posts a day than the guy with 2700 posts....
Originally Posted by LFC
Says the guy that has 17000 posts....

My posts are all under one name, I haven't changed ID's on here when the going gets tough like some have...........just saying.
Dang you got 33000 posts....
Originally Posted by LFC
Dang you got 33000 posts....

And I post less per day than you....
At my post rate what you predict my post count could be when I'm here as long as you ?
Originally Posted by LFC
At my post rate what you predict my post count could be when I'm here as long as you ?

Dang I should have came sooner.....
are we talking about turkey hunting or post count?
just trying to keep up
are we talking about turkey hunting or post count?

I'm kinda hesitant to ask just WHAT Luther is talking about............ And WHO TO ????? eek

Originally Posted by LFC
Dang I should have came sooner.....
Denise you sure are funny when you actz stupid.....
Thanks, buddy !!!

I wasn't TRYING to be funny. But sometimes it just works out that way.
I figured it was your natural stupidity shining through....
OK
I guess I gave you too much credit....
Somebody needs to learn how to cook.
Originally Posted by LFC

I guess I waste way too much time suffering fools............

Who says The Apostle Paul had no sense of humor ?? grin

2 Corinthians 11:19
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
My wife has made her living as a cook and restaurant manager for over 40 years and has won several awards at food shows for her recipes/dishes. I think she knows how to cook. Probably better than anybody here. Wild turkey, particularly the white meat, just isn't very good. There's no doubt it's one of my least favorite wild game/bird meats. It sure as hell ain't no Butterball.
Originally Posted by LFC

The Lord can't save you....
My wife has made her living as a cook and restaurant manager for over 40 years and has won several awards at food shows for her recipes/dishes. I think she knows how to cook. Probably better than anybody here. Wild turkey, particularly the white meat, just sucks. There's no doubt it's one of my least favorite wild game/bird meats.

A wild turkey has no grease or fat....it's can not be cooled like chicken which is full of grease and fat.
Originally Posted by LFC
My wife has made her living as a cook and restaurant manager for over 40 years and has won several awards at food shows for her recipes/dishes. I think she knows how to cook. Probably better than anybody here. Wild turkey, particularly the white meat, just sucks. There's no doubt it's one of my least favorite wild game/bird meats.

A wild turkey has no grease or fat....it's can not be cooled like chicken which is full of grease and fat.
No kidding. It's right in there pitching with goose and coon but not quite as good as a young of the year woodchuck.
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

He already did !!! ✝️
Originally Posted by LFC

No kidding. It's right in there pitching with goose and coon but not quite as good as a young of the year woodchuck.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever saw posted on the internet .....4.5 million turkey hunters would agree with me
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

He already did !!! ✝️

He didn't do a very good job....you might want to go get dunked again.
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

That is the dumbest thing I've ever saw posted on the internet .....4.5 million turkey hunters would agree with me
4,499,999 of them were too candy ass to ever try woodchuck or coon and you know it..
Oh yea
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

He already did !!! ✝️

He didn't do a very good job....you might want to go get dunked again.

Wow.................. shocked

And now you're passing His judgment........... AND passing judgment on HIM. eek

I had previously figured you for just a garden variety fool. NEVER had you pegged as a blasphemer.............. Yow !!! I'm really NOT a Bible thumper or a scripture spouter. But have someone read Matthew 7:5 to you..............
Comparing domestic turkey and chicken meat to wild turkey meat is a bit unfair. Domestic birds are bred for large breasts and don't use their breast muscles for flying, so they tend to be more tender than a wild turkey on that basis alone. Even more so, most domestic turkey and chicken processors expose their processed birds to hydrostatic shockwave processing (sometimes to include extra water injected into them) to tenderize them further.
How do you come up with this stupid chit glOcksucker....

A wild turkey cooked right is more tender and tastes better than it's distant cousin.
I like to cut my turkey up into "nugget" and coat with Tony Chachere's seasoning, batter and fry them, or put them on a smoker. If you put them on the smoker, don't over cook them or it will be like trying to eat a piece of rubber.
Denise you quoting scripture to anyone makes as much sense as the two bit hOe in church thats been screwing the preacher and the deacons teaching Sunday skOol.....just saying
Bubba this ain't the Pullit cooking shew thread.....

This is the thread where along with my help these dam mOrons show the world how dang stewpid and skrewd up they really are.....
Originally Posted by LFC
LFC, how's the electric bike working out? I keep looking at them...

Did I tell you bought me a drone.

I saw in another thread you bought a drone. What for? You said you don't like using technology, like trail cams. So you won't be using it for hunting. Why'd you buy it? Is there a gay nudist colony nearby?
dang LFC, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed again this morning?
And FYI this ain't the "LFC is the only turkey hunter" show either....just saying
Go give your Glock a good hard suck.....
Sucking, licking balls, licking azz. These are your perpetual comments. So you did buy the drone to scope out the gay nudist club.
Originally Posted by LFC
This is the thread where I show the world how dang stewpid and skrewd I really am....

Fixed it for ya.
Rest assured there is nothing sexual at all in my comment to you.....
Two can play at that gAme....hahhhaaa
What about all the others? I see a really kinky streak in you LFC.

"two bit hOe in church thats been screwing the preacher and the deacons teaching Sunday skOol."

What are you into that you would even come up with this?
It's called real life you dumb azz....
If that's YOUR real world, you need to extricate yourself from it.

What the name of God is going on in Memphis these days? Your water needs to get tested.
So what are you going to use your drone for? Aside from the gay nudist farm. Don't most states, including Tennessee outlaw drone use for hunting? Not that you care anything about ethics, mister 30 birds in one year. So since you annouced it on a hunting forum, what are you going to use it for?
I'm still waiting on Denise to tell whO paid her and what for in the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for over twO decades......

I bet he got paid in a couple of choke tubes and maybe a call or two for toting coffee and kissing arse at an outdoor show.

A typical oute'door shew grOupie....haaaahhaaaa

Prove me wrong Donny
Waiting on you to tells us who the "one guy" was that had a prostaff that didn't pay you nothing except dead turkeys. You fugging hypocrite.

Who was the "one guy?" We need to be able to contact him and verify your tale.
What are you talking about yOu morOn....
Oh, you forgot that post like your "forgot" that you posted your stupid demeening "Legends I met" thread twice.

Now, lie and say you didn't say you were on "this one guys prostaff" the year you shot 30 turkeys and only got paid on dead turkeys. Go ahead and say you "dun know nuthin' about dat" so I can prove you're a liar.
What are you into that you would even come up with this?

I think it's called "first cousins marrying".

I think I'm pretty much done trying to include Luther in any of my conversations. I've tried being civil.........hoping he's come around and act like a functional, adult human being. THAT hasn't panned out. And I'm really getting quite bored with his 5-year-old type replies and what not. He's obviously under the impression that he's the greatest whatever of all time..........turkey hunter, call builder, gun collector, and on and on. Anybody who tosses him a reality check.........anybody that doesn't bow down at his self-perceived altar of expertise (BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH !!!) scares him.......and all he's got is a string of childish retorts.

Luther............... When you've been hunting turkeys as long as I have.........THEN you come back and tell me how great you are and give me a compelling reason to give a crap what you think.

And, P.S. I don't know what "mean" is where YOU'RE from. But, around here...........YOU ain't it. You wouldn't last a minute around a genuine mean person. But, keep sitting in your shop in your subdivision and proclaiming it. Kinda like the mouse with a hard on floating down the river on an oak leaf yelling "Raise the draw bridge !! Raise the draw bridge !!"
He's searching hard to find the thread, prpobably so he can change it. But he can't chnage a thread that old, and I've already quoted it several times.

So now, LFC, TELL US WHO'S PROSTAFF YOU WERE ON THE YEAR YOU YOU CLAIMED YOUR KILLED 30 TURKEYS AND ONLY GO T PAID IN DEAD TURKEYS.

Until you do, and as long as you demand anything from Yoder, we'll assume LFC stands for LAME FUGGING hyoCRITE
I've never been on anyone's prOstaff if I said I was it was a jOke that went over your bald head ....be hard to be on someone's prostaff when with the exception of diaphram calls I've only hunted with calls I made since 1993.

But Donny did say he was paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over twO decades then put me on ignore when I asked him "who"...when that didn't work he attacked me.

Now that's a fact.
[quote=10Glocks]

I think I'm pretty much done trying to include Luther in any of my conversations. I've tried being civil.........hoping he's come around and act like a functional, adult human being. THAT hasn't panned out. And I'm really getting quite bored with his 5-year-old type replies and what not. He's obviously under the impression that he's the greatest whatever of all time..........turkey hunter, call builder, gun collector, and on and on. Anybody who tosses him a reality check.........anybody that doesn't bow down at his self-perceived altar of expertise (BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH !!!) scares him.......and all he's got is a string of childish retorts.

No kidding. It seems he's so jealous and hates other turkey call makers so much he actually let that truth slip out.
You're double posting you mOron
Originally Posted by LFC
I've never been on anyone's prOstaff if I said I was it was a jOke that went over your bald head ....be hard to be on someone's prostaff when with the exception of diaphram calls I've only hunted with calls I made since 1993.

But Donny did say he was paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over twO decades then he put me on ignore when I asked him "who"....when that didn't work he attack me.

Now that's a fact.

Read this you idiOt
You said you were on this "one guy's prostaff" now you admit you never were. That's called a lie.
unless you are in politics
One guy meant me
Some prostaff. Never even heard of you until you until you came to this site.

For a guy that knows everything there is to know about turkey hunting, did you ever publish anything? I know you tear down guys that have. So someone that has your "credentials" must have published something. Anything?
Publishers generally look for people who can assemble a coherent thought, compose a complete sentence and spell.
Yeah, writing things like "I'm the greAtist tUrkeY huntEr and Call maKeR oF all tIme and zAch FaRmer sUcks" would make an editor shyt.
grin
I've been published exactly 1 time, in the now defunct "Blackpowder Hunting" magazine that was out of somewhere in Wyoming. Miss that rag! It involved a turkey hunt using my 10ga muzzleloading shotgun. Just as in the "Legend" thread, that and a couple $$ will get me a cup of coffee. But imagine that, from a 10ga muzzleloader to a 20ga shooting fairly dust! Lol!
Some prostaff. Never even heard of you until you until you came to this site.

For a guy that knows everything there is to know about turkey hunting, did you ever publish anything? I know you tear down guys that have. So someone that has your "credentials" must have published something. Anything?
Some people don't seek or want fame. I know a few guys here that are tremendously good deer hunters, probably better than many who write about it or are on tv but they are modest, tight lipped and private people and very few know how successful they are. Not saying Luther is one of those, obviously he's not, but they do exist.
LFC wanted fame, never got it, now he's pissed at the world.
You want to see copies of the magazines and the books I've been in ?
Originally Posted by LFC

But Donny did say he was paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over twO decades then put me on ignore when I asked him "who"...when that didn't work he attacked me.

Now that's a fact.

Read this real slow you idiOt....then do the world a favor and go suck your Glock
No. What have YOU written? I don't want to see anything about your calls. I want to see what you've written that advances any knowledge of, well, anything, you pompous, arrogant, azzhole. I'd tell you to kiss my azz but that would probably turn you on.
I'd tell you to kiss my azz but that would probably turn you on.

🤣🤣🤣
I give plenty of people tips every year on how to call and kill turkeys.....if I think they're genuine and deserving.

I found out any information about how to hunt turkeys you put on the internet some phoney A hOle like Yoder409 will claim as his own. So I'm real selective who I share turkey hunting secrets with.

Didn't eYe see an article in Sporting Classics magazine or was it in Turkey Call magazine about yoderbOy or maybe that was about the glOcksucker.

I've had all the fame I want that's why I didn't come on here advertising about who I was or about my calls.
Sheesh, you've been telling uis who you soince your started here. You're the one who claimed to know all there is to know about turkeys and turkey hunting. You've verbally attacked anyone and everyoine that doesn't do things the way you do.
I look over the posts at Old Gobbler and no other hunter there feels the need to come across like you.
I look over the posts at Old Gobbler and no other hunter there feels the need to come across like you.

That's because Old Gobbler is a moderated site. Shannon monitors the quality of people he allows to be members there.

Don't worry, Glocks. I will GUARANTEE you I've taught more people how to get started in turkey hunting, how to run calls, how to pattern guns, how to kill "tough" gobblers........by a factor of 10........than what anyone else running at the mouth in this discussion has. I got paid to do it.

So, if you're not finding the published articles you're looking for, gimme a call sometime. I'd gladly........and civilly.......give you some pointers for the upcoming seasons.
Well there ya go glOcksucker....a mentor
A decent one, too.
And one with a lot of years' experience under his belt.
My wife has made her living as a cook and restaurant manager for over 40 years and has won several awards at food shows for her recipes/dishes. I think she knows how to cook. Probably better than anybody here. Wild turkey, particularly the white meat, just isn't very good. There's no doubt it's one of my least favorite wild game/bird meats. It sure as hell ain't no Butterball.
No it isnt, a little work and it's edible, cannot say the same for a store bought bird.

Best place for a Butterball is left in the grocery store. No amount of prep makes a store bought turkey edible, which is why I haven't tasted one in probably 20 years.

Give me a wild turkey breast chuncked up, soaked in butter milk, dredged in an egg/milk bath then seasoned flour or fish fry and into the hot grease.
I bet you could fix the glOcksucker up with one of your junk box calls....teach him about the use of a dA'coy and an enclosed blind.

Heck GlockheAd he might even invite you up and let you shoot one off his back pOrch next spring.....(like you said he did in a pm to me)

Maybe you could let Denise suck your glOck.
If I want a junk box call, I'll just buy one of yours.
😂🤣😂🤣😂

I guess that's why they sell for thousands of dollars.....
No it isnt, a little work and it's edible, cannot say the same for a store bought bird.

Best place for a Butterball is left in the grocery store. No amount of prep makes a store bought turkey edible, which is why I haven't tasted one in probably 20 years.

Give me a wild turkey breast chuncked up, soaked in butter milk, dredged in an egg/milk bath then seasoned flour or fish fry and into the hot grease.
I doubt there's a damn thing you've ever done with wild turkey that we haven't. We've prepared it exactly that way and it still sucks. You keep telling yourself how good it is. I'll keep feeding it to the dogs where it belongs and putting store bought birds on my thanksgiving table.
Originally Posted by LFC

I guess that's why they sell for thousands of dollars.....
Lotta fuggin fools in this world with more money than brains and you'd best be thankful for that. Ain't no turkey call worth thousands of dollars unless it's decorated with thousands of dollars worth of jewels or precious metals.
The worth of pretty much every material thing in this world is driven by the principle of supply/demand and a function of what people will pay for something. If it doesn’t depreciate or, better yet, appreciates in value then it’s pretty hard to argue something isn’t a good investment and worth what you paid for it. I’ve yet to see any fire sales on Frank’s calls.
Do you like it better when Frank's balls are resting on your chin or your forehead ?
Do you like it better when Frank's balls are resting on your chin or your forehead ?

Likely that IS Frank.
Originally Posted by Teal

Likely that IS Frank.
Yeah I know. 19 posts since January and most defending Frank in one way or another. "Sockpuppet" came to mind immediately. He says he's a friend but nobody believes Frank has one of those.
I guess. In 2012 someone paid over $10,000 for a fossilized turd. He was probably glad to have it.
Likely that IS Frank.

Nope.

Notice the complete and correctly spelled sentences.
Likely that IS Frank.

Nope.

LOL, you got a point there.
Likely that IS Frank.

Nope.

Unless of course he's trying to sound like a semi illiterate, inbred, good ol' boy hick when posting under LFC and trying to sound semi intelligent and educated with parents that weren't brother and sister to throw us off when posting as TD5427. You never know. Maybe he's getting his dog or the kid next door to help him with the more intelligent sounding posts.
Ha...I'm not Frank incognito and we have been friends since I first met him 15 or so years ago. I don't have many posts but then again the main reason I joined the campfire is a couple of the gun forums and the classified section. I only have a handful of posts but that's pretty much the way I've been going back to some of the older, now defunct forums like Custom Calls Online which I'm sure Yoder remembers. Sorry to ruin the humor but I'm pretty secure in my masculinity and I promise you it doesn't involve any of the homo innuendo mentioned above. Anyway, I'm going to try to stay above the fray of the name calling while standing by the point I made about the worth of Frank's calls. Argue with me (or him) all you want but the only calls I've seen come up for sell in recent years that will consistently command as high a price on the secondary market are Zach Farmer's trumpets or Neil Cost box calls. I see plenty of calls sell on eBay in the $300-$500 range but very few, if any, consistently above that threshold. Am I wrong? If you disagree I'm not going to get my feelings hurt. Whether it's crazy to spend that kind of money or not...well like someone else said recently in another thread...to each his own.
Oh and by the way, how did my dog Chief do? I asked him to type that last post for me to keep the KY redneck and Texas transplant side of me from being exposed.
There was once a German dictator whose paintings were actually very good. And they sell at auction for obscene amounts of money. Sometimes the art belies the nature of the artist. Even if I were inclined to spend a large amount on some kind of art, the artist's nature would definitely affect whether or not I bought it. If that doesn't influence another buyer, well then that's no skin off my nose. Like you said, to each his own.
Originally Posted by TD5427
Oh and by the way, how did my dog Chief do? I asked him to type that last post for me to keep the KY redneck and Texas transplant side of me from being exposed.
He wrote "sell" when the correct word was "sale". I'd say no treats tonight. I still have a hard time believing Frank has a friend.
There was once a German dictator whose paintings were actually very good. And they sell at auction for obscene amounts of money. Sometimes the art belies the nature of the artist. Even if I were inclined to spend a large amount on some kind of art, the artist's nature would definitely affect whether or not I bought it. If that doesn't influence another buyer, well then that's no skin off my nose. Like you said, to each his own.
Yessir, it's hard to believe anybody'd want to do business with LFC.
Sometimes the art belies the nature of the artist.

Very good quote.
Argue with me (or him) all you want but the only calls I've seen come up for sell in recent years that will consistently command as high a price on the secondary market are Zach Farmer's trumpets or Neil Cost box calls. I see plenty of calls sell on eBay in the $300-$500 range but very few, if any, consistently above that threshold. Am I wrong?

Nope. For the vast majority of calls...................not wrong.

Some of the early or rare Lynch calls pop an $800-$1000 price tag at times. The last Miss Polly Special brought $10500. Occasionally a particular call will bubble like crazy..........like Cody friction calls did earlier this summer, with one example going for $3500. Just another case of calls selling for a ridiculous price without any good justification.

I've seen pictures. I've told Luther he builds a good looking call. Never heard one played. But I've been around long enough to know they are not 10 times better than hen boxes that cost 1/10 as much. Richard Hudson.......... Tim Bullock........... Matt Fulkerson.........Steve Turpin.........
I've got a Cody II from the 90s still in the original packaging. But it's far from my favorite. My all time favorite is my Perfection Screamin' Demon glass with the green demon. Was made in Stephenson, Va by Jim Clay. I met him many years ago at a hunting Expo here in Va when I bothered to go to such things. Nice guy and very respected.

Yep. Jim is a great guy and a true gentleman.
I didn’t understand the Cody Spec I prices earlier this year either. As for one particular call I own that fits the 1/10 price model you mention is an Albert Paul poplar/walnut call that I’ve probably had the most success with over the years. To my ears it doesn’t have anything uniquely different about it but the turkeys seem to like it. The price of Albert’s calls haven’t risen much over the years nor is the secondary market price much different than buying one directly from him. It’s one proven hunting call I’ll never part with.
As for one particular call I own that fits the 1/10 price model you mention is an Albert Paul poplar/walnut call that I’ve probably had the most success with over the years. To my ears it doesn’t have anything uniquely different about it but the turkeys seem to like it.

Yep.

Turkey doesn't care HOW much you paid for the call that kills it........OR how big the ego of the call maker is. I've killed more gobblers with a sawn/glued box call from a small and, now defunct, company out of eastern PA. Lately, though, I've been carrying Irving Whitt........Marlin Watkins..........Jackie Lea.........to name a few. But, realistically........ I've got a Flextone mini paddle that I bought at Rural King for $8 on clearance that'll hunt every bit as good as any other call I own.
Before I get get accused of violating the intent of this thread with the toned down nature of my posts I’ll throw in a fugg you guys to re-stir the pot. Carry on with your cat fighting and I’ll go back to just reading and posting occasional bullshit elsewhere.
GFY

Gotta keep it real.
This past spring did you really shoot your turkeys off the patio like your student Glocksucker accused you ?
And GFY to you, too, Luther. 😁😁😁
Originally Posted by LFC
This past spring did you really shoot your turkeys off the patio like your student Glocksucker accused you ?
I shot a gobbler out my back door a couple years ago and will again every chance I get. Had a flock in the front yard the other day and absolutely would have blasted one out the front door if the season was open. No regrets, no apologies. I've shot a lot of critters off my lawn. A turkey ain't more or less deserving than any other.
Why does that not surprise me.
Stupid fuggin birds. If they weren't, they'd stay the hell off my lawn.
Before I get get accused of violating the intent of this thread with the toned down nature of my posts I’ll throw in a fugg you guys to re-stir the pot. Carry on with your cat fighting and I’ll go back to just reading and posting occasional bullshit elsewhere.

Your posts were civilized. So thank you for that. See how it immediately turned back to shyt with the reappearanced of your "friend" LFC? That's why this thread was created. Your friend, LFC, destroys every thread he posts in. He contributes nothing to this forum except abuse and disruption. The reason he's been banned everywhere else.
No the reason I got banned any where was because I went up again the two or three people that thought they owned and ran the entire sight just like 3 or 4 people think they run the turkey section here.....

Show us anything you have contributed.....wait you'd have to actually know something to contribute something not my fault you know nothing about turkey hunting

Yoder409 has contributed nothing except to pound his chest and tell me "he was paid the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for over twO decades".

Then when I replied "who".....first he put me on ignore and retreated......
Then when I didn't let up on getting an answer he went to digging about who I was and attacked.

You know it's true I know it's true anyone that has been watching his antics knows its true.....

So here we are and still no answer to "WHO".

WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHOOOOOOOOWAAA
🦉

Do the feathers tickle your ass, Luther ??

😄😄😄😄

The funnier thing, here is that most everyone else on thus forum who wanted to know who I got paid by........already knows. They know because they acted like mature and civil human beings.

You ???? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA !!!
Originally Posted by LFC
No the reason I got banned any where was because I went up again the two or three people that thought they owned and ran the entire sight just like 3 or 4 people think they run the turkey section here.....

Show us anything you have contributed.....wait you'd have to actually know something to contribute something not my fault you know nothing about turkey hunting

Yoder409 has contributed nothing except to pound his chest and tell me "he was paid the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for over twO decades".

Then when I replied "who".....first he put me on ignore and retreated......
Then when I didn't let up on getting an answer he went to digging about who I was and attacked.

You know it's true I know it's true anyone that has been watching his antics knows its true.....

So here we are and still no answer to "WHO".

WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHOOOOOOOOWAAA
NWTF BOoth bOy.
You got banned because you were an insufferable azzhole. Like you are here. An absolute fool.
Originally Posted by LFC
NWTF BOoth bOy.

Shame no one ever invited YOU to sit their booth.................

But, I was there, getting paid to PROMOTE turkey hunting and a man's business. Not to detract.
Originally Posted by LFC
NWTF BOoth bOy.

Shame no one ever invited YOU to sit their booth.................

But, I was there, getting paid to PROMOTE turkey hunting and a man's business.

I was invited to set in a booth the first time a I went to an NWTF show right here Memphis Tn....every show there after I just walked around and was approached by countless people....a lot of guys would later tell me I saw you at the show but you were busy and I couldn't get close to you".

I've never been a turkey hunting promoter...that's whats wrong with the sport now.
Originally Posted by LFC
I've never been a turkey hunting promoter...that's whats wrong with the sport now.

YEAH. Keep those damned kids outta our sport !!! Don't want any newbies coming in and polluting it for us !!!
Originally Posted by LFC

What's wrong with the sport are azzholes like you that give it a bad name and criticize anyone else that tries to enjoy.
No one said anything about kids.
Originally Posted by LFC

Pardon the Fwench

The second post in this thread....prove me wrong
You JUST can't stand it, can ya, buddy ??? 😄

It's OK. The unknown scares most everyone. It's how they HANDLE the fear that defines them. All the sudden, this past spring, along comes someone you can't intimidate OR bullschidt and you can't handle it. You've been defining yourself ever since.
Just bugger off, LFC. Why are you even here? All you do is disrupt threads. That ALL YOU DO. You contribute nothing and you are completely incapable of having respectful dialoque. You even do it on the classifieds section. Someone asked you about something you were selling that they may want to buy from you and you called the brainless idiot and wouldn't even respond to his request. So just bugger off. BUGGER OFF. No one wants you here.
I wouldn't worry about Luther biting your ear off or kicking your ass. It''s obvious by his physique he can't even fight his way out of the twinkie section at 7-11.

You just haven't put enough taco seasoning in it yet! Lol!

Grind it up and mix it with spam.

Grind it up and mix it with spam.
Truthfully I like the thighs in my wifes home made turkey soup but I don't like the white meat at all. I won't even eat the white meat from a store bought turkey or chicken.
You probably been cooking turkey buzzards....
Originally Posted by LFC
You probably been cooking turkey buzzards....
Never tried buzzard but it might be better than turkey. Bald eagle tastes just like chicken.
So does California Condor.
I hear the same thing about spotted owl
I wouldn't worry about Luther biting your ear off or kicking your ass. It''s obvious by his physique he can't even fight his way out of the twinkie section at 7-11.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm not hard to find....
Originally Posted by LFC
I'm not hard to find....

Just look for the guy peeking over the fence at a gay nudist camp.
LMAO
All this quietness feels like there’s a game of let’s see who blinks first being played.
I guess it was you.
It’s Friday and happy hour so I still win even if I did blink first
LOL!!!
Haven't visited down here in awhile.
See everything is Gunga Galunga down here.
Almost like the Gen forum.
🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

My season went to schit this spring.

Wife had 2 major operations feb and late april.
Emergency appendectomy in feb then biopsy results then that turned into a colon resection as a premptive strike.
Lotsa me railroading schit thru tricare to get her to the best gastro intestinal cancer docs versus their next on the list doc available schit.
It amazing what a simple call to a former army flight surgeon who is now your congressman can do when ya both know some of the same people in your mil career.
And then how willing tricare admin types make things happen your way and not theirs.
All clear as of late july from test samples from the colon resection and further testing after.
On a yearly monitoring now.

Looking forward to this spring👍👍👍
Yeah................... We have one piece of dunga keeping the Gunga Galunga going around here.

Glad to hear your Mrs. is doing well !!! My Mrs. was an office nurse for a surgeon. Amazing how I bypassed the line when I needed to utilize his services. Like the old saying goes...... "It ain't WHAT you know. It's WHO you know". It's nice to be fortunate to know someone.

Best of luck this spring !!! I've been looking forward to it since about 10 minutes after I punched my last tag this past spring..................
glad to hear the wife is doing good.
Funny how things we think matter don't really when something bigger happens
In an effort to keep the Christmas list discussion semi-free of trolls, whining and crybaby bull$hit as possible..................

You're the girl that needs it yoderbOy.

You have lived you entire life as a bogus troll.
TFF, little guy !!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
try to be nice Luther , it is the tine of year to be nice to your feller turkey hunter. if you lived closer to me I would bring you dinner . you do need to be nicer to your fellow man .
You don't even turkey hunt....you just stir chit.
Originally Posted by 44mc
.......... if you lived closer to me I would bring you dinner .

Needs one of these. Wouldn't work, though..............

Luther is happy when he is unhappy . thats how he rolls . mister bitch
Luther is happy when he is unhappy . thats how he rolls . mister bitch
Originally Posted by LFC

Pardon the Fwench

I stand by my post.
© 24hourcampfire