Home
Posted By: LFC Big foot.... - 09/19/22
Deal of the century....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3941976478...r=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Posted By: LFC Re: Big foot.... - 09/19/22
About 20 years ago I was hunting with a millionaire on the coast of Georgia....when he walked out wearing a pair of these boots I said "where did you get those goofy looking boots?"....(I was just kidding with him).

He remarked "if you ever wear a pair of these boots hunting you won't want to wear anything else"

When I got home he had mailed me a pair and he wasn't lying....been wearing them ever since.

I wish these would fit me I wear a size 12 I paid about $400 for my last pair.
Posted By: VaHillbilly Re: Big foot.... - 09/19/22
A Leather lined rubber boot? Looks like those would sweat your feet like crazy! Not for me....Hb
Posted By: DeanAnderson Re: Big foot.... - 09/19/22
Those would be a little big on me too, but not by much. For that price, stuff something into the toe area to make them fit! Lol!
They are actually a lot cooler than a LaCrosse rubber boot....they dont have enough ankle support for steep for mountain terrain Hb.

They do make a neoprene lined model for cool weather and a lambs wool lined model for really cold weather. I've not tried either.

It gets below 30 degrees I'm wearing my military Mickey Mouse boots.
I have 5 buddies that have bought 7 pair I told them jokingly I almost bought me a pair and stuck a sock in the end .
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Big foot.... - 09/19/22
Wonder why they are selling for $79.99 when they generally sell for $499. Reviews on Trustpilot suggest prodcution on some previously made French boots has moved to India and Morocco. Reviews elsewhere suggest there are factory seconds being sold. The price is so low I'd be leary.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/lechameau.com
I don't think I would let it bother your dumb doubting azz.....a doubting buddy of mine bought a pair he had all these what ifs.....I told him just like I'll tell your dunb azz if they are not brand new in the box return them for a refund.

They have been made in Morroco for at least 5 or 6 years.

Stay off my threads you scum bag bass'turd.
Originally Posted by LFC
Stay off my threads you scum bag bass'turd.

That's not a courtesy you extend to anyone else.
Screw you...

I agree that you are a low life scum bag of a human being.
My post was respectful And you decided to ruined your own thread over it.
F u
Posted By: TD5427 Re: Big foot.... - 09/19/22
I already had a pair before I bought a pair of these to have as backup because of the price. They came new in the box with all the tags, packing, etc. and if they’re seconds I can’t find a blemish on them. I don’t know why they’re being sold so cheap but at that price it wasn’t much of a risk especially considering the money back guarantee.
Good to know. That is a damned good price.
No body cares what you think about anything.
© 24hourcampfire