Home
Not mine, but someone's!

https://www.lake-link.com/classifieds/410-shotgun/95414/
Crazy choke on that thing
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Crazy choke on that thing

Looks like a flame thrower for setting jungles on fire. 😁
Little more streamlined than a C-Lect choke, but not too bad! Lol! Sorry!
They are one of the best handling guns out there. Very light and svelte. They also have 3" chambers.
I know first hand that a 410 will kill birds, but I can't make myself do it, I will stick with my 20's
Most bolt shotguns I see are in a shop corner, missing the bolts.
That's a good find with the chokes.
I have one of those. Just no wrench for the choke tubes.
Non detachable magazine. In fact, loading the magazine is a bit wanky.
The stock feels like somebody shaped it out of a 2Γ—4. Cumbersome and clunky. Plastic furniture. All I care about is if I can kill a turkey with it! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Sorry if I sound like a smart a$$ but why hunt with a gun described as…

β€œloading the magazine is a bit wanky.
The stock feels like somebody shaped it out of a 2Γ—4. Cumbersome and clunky. Plastic furniture.”

Other killing a turkey with it for the sake of being able to say you killed a turkey with it, it just doesn’t sound like it would be much fun to hunt anything with.
Originally Posted by TD5427
The stock feels like somebody shaped it out of a 2Γ—4. Cumbersome and clunky. Plastic furniture.”

Come to think of it......... Sounds like most of the rest of Mossberg shotguns, even today. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All of us have stuff that someone else is going to wonder why about!
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
All of us have stuff that someone else is going to wonder why about!

Truth. πŸ‘
That Mossberg I just bought is a log. If it weren't for the nostalgic value, it wouldn't be a gun I'd ever consider just from a size standpoint. It's chunkier than my Benelli Super Nova, which is a beast.
Only gun I ever sold because I hated it was a Mossberg 835.

Felt like a 6x6 deck post in my hands. Loose and rattle and clunk.......... πŸ˜’

Gone.
My kid has a Super Nova.

I call it his Italian Mossberg. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My Mossberg is fairly quiet. The fore end rattles some if you let it. But my New Haven 600 version of the Mossberg 500 has a silencing feature the Mossberg 500s didn't have. Know what that "feature" is? It's a rubber O ring they put around the wooden dowel in the magazine tube that limits capacity to 2 shells in the mag.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I am not sure either of my turkey guns have a mag plug in them, would have to check to see.
Just like that
Asking $300?

Dreaming $300 is more like it.
Lol! That site is notorious for low ball offers. But you're right!
my first gun when I was 8 was a mossberg 183TB, serial number was 175550. purchased in 1968, gave it to my daughter when she turned 8 in 2006
© 24hourcampfire