Home
Posted By: 10Glocks Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/23/23
Have I posted this before? I can't remember. I'm bored and felt like posting some pics.

Back in the '90s I accumulated some HS Strut calls and a hat. The hat is still my favorite in one of my all-time favorite camo patterns - Realtree Advantage. Used some of the stuff some, some of it none, and the push pin isn't worth using. The pot calls sound a bit hollow but otherwise has a good sound. The box calls sound excellent. I like it all, even the puish pin.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It all fits into my new Tom Teaser bag

Man, I wish the season would get here.
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/23/23
That's some cool stuff. I wouldn't know what to yelp at them with first.
Posted By: hawkeye58 Re: Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/23/23
A HS Strut Grand National Double Slate was our first turkey call. A coworker give it to me when I first started turkey hunting.

It got the job done and called in our first few turkeys.
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/24/23
That triple glass call is heavy. Heaviest pot I have.
Posted By: Bearcat74 Re: Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/24/23
Nice collection
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/24/23
Those were (still are) very sharp hats !!!!!
Posted By: pullit Re: Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/24/23
Got your bag packed and ready to go, cool stuff
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/24/23
I was fooling around with the bag to get all the stuff downstair to that little table. The bag is sort of appealing to me a bit more.
Posted By: Japlvr Re: Some '90s HS Strut stuff - 03/24/23
I used that push-pin call to kill my very first spring gobbler. When I heard the tom fly off the roost, he answered the yelps but would walk away. I figured I better try something different, so I clucked 1 time & by God that turned him around & he kept coming to a single cluck that I would do every 4-5 minutes. Some things you will never forget!
© 24hourcampfire