Home
I picked up my grandson's first turkey fan today from the taxidermist. It turned out pretty good. I told him I would have his first Tom fan mounted. Hopefully he will have memories of hunting with Pop pop long after I'm gone.

A happy 9 year old.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Smile says it all. Congrats again to you both
Good on you for having that beautiful fan done, and congratulations to your grandson!
very nice
Happy grandson, can’t say I blame him. Nice fan and a great memory. πŸ‘πŸ‘
If I haven't before, I will again!
Get that boy started keeping a hunting journal!
Mounted trophies are nice, but they fade away and get bedraggled and thrown out. A handwritten account of the event in a journal will be forever.....and others can read of your exploits after you're gone!

You don't have to rewrite "War and Peace", just pertinent facts of the event. πŸ‘
Outstanding !!!!!!
I will have to get him started on a hunting journal. It sounds like a good idea. He loves to hunt. He's only 9 but he has already killed his first Hog, Deer, and Turkey. I'm gonna get him started on shooting some clays over the summer. Hopefully next year we can get some wing shooting in.

Mom and Dad just got him his first puppy. I see many days a field ahead of him.

Originally Posted by jc189
I will have to get him started on a hunting journal. It sounds like a good idea. He loves to hunt. He's only 9 but he has already killed his first Hog, Deer, and Turkey. I'm gonna get him started on shooting some clays over the summer. Hopefully next year we can get some wing shooting in.

Mom and Dad just got him his first puppy. I see many days a field ahead of him.

If I can get just one youngster to start keeping a journal.....!

I can sit down and read my journals and relive each hunt!

P.S. - hope the pooch turns into everything he looks like he could be!
Great Picture
heck yeah, congrats!

Did the same for my son

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That turned out awesome.
That beard is really cool. Congrats to the both of you.
Hell yaπŸ‘
Two thumbs up!!
That's awesome!
Congratulations to that young man and one very proud pop pop.
Nicely done sir.
© 24hourcampfire