Home
The lights of the cities of the world.<BR><A HREF="Http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0011/earthlights_dmsp_big.jpg" TARGET=_blank>Http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0011/earthlights_dmsp_big.jpg</A>
Welcome, Brokenbucket!!<P>That is, by far, one of the best pictures I have ever seen! It is simply stunning.<P>Makes you realize how small the world really is, and how insignificant our existence would be without the Man upstairs.<P>I have a new wallpaper!!<P>Thanks.<P>Teach
BB, very nice site!! Just arrived here myself, glad to see you here as well!! [Linked Image]<p>[This message has been edited by maytom (edited January 09, 2001).]
Maytom, Glad to see you at the Campfire. I just got here and posted the above scene. I had trouble at Alloutdoors, Huntchat and Huntseek, can`t post/reply, so I discarded them and went searching for some more to replace them. This site looks like a winner, so I`ll be here on a regular basis like the others.... Make`em strut !!!! <P>------------------<BR><BR>Gun Control is shooting a tight group...
© 24hourcampfire