Home
Posted By: TPhunter Checkin the place out - 01/10/01
I heard about this site on another forum and thought I'd check it out....Nice Diggs indeed...Nice Cozy fire to sit by what more could you ask for.... [Linked Image]
Posted By: maytom Re: Checkin the place out - 01/10/01
Hey TP, just got here myself, glad to see some familiar faces!! <P>------------------<BR><B>"Spring Season......the Best"</B><P><p>[This message has been edited by maytom (edited January 09, 2001).]
Posted By: Me Re: Checkin the place out - 01/10/01
Welcome! [Linked Image] It's good to see the turkey board starting to pick up...It's been a long cold winter so far for turkey hunters..<p>[This message has been edited by Me (edited January 09, 2001).]
Posted By: RickBin Re: Checkin the place out - 01/10/01
Welcome all. In case I missed welcoming anyone personally, let me do so now. Also, please feel free to email me anytime at webmaster@24hourcampfire.com. <P>Welcome and enjoy.<P>Rick
Posted By: teacher Re: Checkin the place out - 01/10/01
As usual, you're a true gentleman Rick.<P>Welcome to all the new folks from me as well!<P>Teach
Hi everybody, nice board everything work's, It has that new feeling, <P>------------------<BR>Sunrise is Awesome!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Brokenbucket Re: Checkin the place out - 01/10/01
TP, Glad you came over with the rest of us. It is a nice fire, isn`t it ? If we can get some more of the gang over here, we`ll really liven his fire up.... Make`em stut!! <P>------------------<BR><BR>Gun Control is shooting a tight group...
Posted By: Critr Gitr Re: Checkin the place out - 01/11/01
Hey, looks like the gang's all here... or at least a good part of it! [Linked Image] Glad you guys and gals found the campfire. Welcome! And keep spreading the word! This is still a small, but QUALITY [Linked Image] group [Linked Image] !!<BR><P>------------------<BR>---------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><I><B>Critr</B></I><BR> <A HREF="http://www.SaguaroSafaris.com" TARGET=_blank>www.SaguaroSafaris.com</A>
Posted By: TPhunter Re: Checkin the place out - 01/11/01
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody...and it's really good to see some familiar faces...This is going to be fun gettin this place going!!!!
© 24hourcampfire