Home
Posted By: Gary O Will Primos SxS? - 03/23/17
I notice that Will Primos is now shooting his turkeys on his TV show with a SxS 20 gauge. Can you folks fill me in on that shotgun he uses? What say you? Thanks...
Posted By: colorado bob Re: Will Primos SxS? - 03/23/17
I thought it was a 16 gauge. I'm thinking it was one of his 1st shotguns---going back old school.
Posted By: country_20boy Re: Will Primos SxS? - 03/24/17
He is doing a lot of nostalgic stuff lately. I ran into him a couple years back (we live in the same town) and he showed me a Shiloh Sharps rifle (I think it was) that he had recently bought from a friend. He said he was getting a custom made scope for it that would be a replica of the scopes in that era. You know the kind that were 28" long and like looking through drinking straw. His goal was to kill an elk with that gun and I'm pretty sure he did that fall.
Posted By: Strick9 Re: Will Primos SxS? - 03/26/17
Post a link to the video. I might be able to id the SxS.
Posted By: Gary O Re: Will Primos SxS? - 03/28/17
I heard from the folks at Primos that Will's double is a Purdy 16 gauge...nice.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Will Primos SxS? - 04/01/17
I always like the Primos videos/TV shows, I think Will is a down to earth guy. I saw he is selling his place in Mississippi and I remember it being mentioned that he can't take the cold. I hope he is OK.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Will Primos SxS? - 04/02/17
Can't take the cold in Mississippi?
Posted By: Gary O Re: Will Primos SxS? - 05/23/17
Turns out that Will actually carries a Purdy 16 gauge hammer gun. Now, I wish I knew how his gun is choked and what ammo he uses...
Posted By: NMSSHOOTER Re: Will Primos SxS? - 05/26/17
I'm not sure but I think I heard tss mentioned on one of the episodes.
© 24hourcampfire