Home
Posted By: Rug3 Custom Choke Tubes - 03/25/20
Who makes them.
I previously frequently read about one of the well known choke manufacturers who does this. From what I remember you give them your information, shotgun, barrel stats, shot you want to use, etc. they recommend and make a custom choke for you. Whoduzzit?
Thanks
Jim
Posted By: pullit Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 03/25/20
Buddy of mine just has some made by Rhino
I am not sure if that is who you were referring to or not
Posted By: basdjs Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 03/25/20
Rug, I think you are probably referring to Sumtoy. Google Sumtoy chokes for info. Carlson and Trulock chokes made especially for Heavyweight 7 or TSS shot are also good options.
Posted By: Rug3 Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 03/26/20
I have a tube that works OK. Kills out to 37. Haven't shot further with this one yet. Probably will not. I'm looking for something made for Federal Hevi Shot 13.
Thanks guys for the suggestions.
Jim
Posted By: borden811 Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 03/27/20
You won’t go wrong with William at Sumtoy customs. Tell him what gun and load you want to shoot, and what you want your pattern to do, and he will make it happen.
Posted By: lone wolf Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 03/28/20
Originally Posted by borden811
You won’t go wrong with William at Sumtoy customs. Tell him what gun and load you want to shoot, and what you want your pattern to do, and he will make it happen.

This
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 04/01/20
if you get on Kicks chokes website they provide the info the OP is searching for
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 04/01/20
https://www.kicks-ind.com/category/gobblinthunder.html

just enter your gun and shell and it will give you the best choke
Posted By: rrconductor Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 04/02/20
Sumtoy or Rob Roberts.
Posted By: fuzzytail Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 04/12/20
Indian creek chokes have turn my head in turkey hunting the last couple years. Small custom gauges would be Sumtoy. William will work with you...
Posted By: Sika_ Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 04/12/20
Sumtoy and Jebs are the 2 chokes I have for my 20. With TSS loads the both pattern great.
Posted By: kevinJ Re: Custom Choke Tubes - 04/13/20
I’m kinda in the same boat. Curious what I should get for my SBE2 to try out TSS

Also which shells to use. Stuff is expensive and testing a bunch of different brands is kinda cost prohibitive. Would be nice to talk with sumtoy or rob Roberts and say send me a choke and tell me which shells to use with it.

Then I gotta get the 20g lined up for TSS and grab a 410 for the boy

Would roll my own but doubt I would save any money
© 24hourcampfire