Home
Was an awesome morning! Went to a new spot I got permission since moving to the mountains of PA. Birds were screaming on the roost and literally took 10 min from fly down to make their way into the DSD decoys. 6 jakes gobbled and strutted the whole way in! Riley had my Weatherby SA-459 and shooting Ronnys(Reloader7RM) 20ga Lil Hammer 1-5/8oz TSS load. 32yds was literally a chip shot! Probably the most beautiful place to shoot a bird and couldn’t have been more pleased with the pics! So proud of her!

Enjoy the pics
Roy & Riley
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Man that’s a pretty spot. Congratulations
Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCHO CONGRATS to the young lady !!!!! And a little pat on dad's back, to !!!! grin

Incredible setting for the trophy pics !!!!
Congratulations to both of you.You two will relive this hunt so many times in the future. This is special.
Originally Posted by rcbergs
Congratulations to both of you.You two will relive this hunt so many times in the future. This is special.

Where u located at? I’m near Yough Dam and Highpoint lake.

Roy
Good stuff guys! I doesn’t get any better, amazing scenery too!
Awesome job. I bought the DSD dekes last week. Wife still doesn’t know how much that box cost the UPS man delivered...
Congrats to y'all and what a view
I also shoot the 459 20 ga and it is a pecker wrecker for sure along with some of Ronny's loads
Congrats to huntress and "guide"......best pictures of a hunt I have seen in a while....
When I hear stories and see pictures like that, I feel much better about the future of our sport. Congratulations !!!!
Congrats and spot on for the scenic outlook
Very special, congrats to both of you👍👍👍👍

The pics are well done and one of the things that make Pa special also. You don’t have to go far....
That’s awesome!! Well done!
North of Pittsburgh in Freeport along the Allegheny. I was actually took a drive thru Ohio Pyle today and then over to Confluence. A lot of construction work going on at Ohio Pyle. Your picture brought back some great memories, especially calling in my son's first Gobbler. Cherish these times, they grow up fast.
Great and great photos!!
Originally Posted by rcbergs
North of Pittsburgh in Freeport along the Allegheny. I was actually took a drive thru Ohio Pyle today and then over to Confluence. A lot of construction work going on at Ohio Pyle. Your picture brought back some great memories, especially calling in my son's first Gobbler. Cherish these times, they grow up fast.

Man U were within 10 min of my house. Next time message me and stop in for a cup of coffee! Welcome anytime!

Roy
Congrats. That ausome man. The lil hammer is the real deal
I make it down to the Yough a couple times every year to fly fish for trout. Next time down I just may take you up on that cup of coffee.
Congrats to your daughter !
Congrats Roy and Riley!
Originally Posted by RTSJ
Was an awesome morning! Went to a new spot I got permission since moving to the mountains of PA. Birds were screaming on the roost and literally took 10 min from fly down to make their way into the DSD decoys. 6 jakes gobbled and strutted the whole way in! Riley had my Weatherby SA-459 and shooting Ronnys(Reloader7RM) 20ga Lil Hammer 1-5/8oz TSS load. 32yds was literally a chip shot! Probably the most beautiful place to shoot a bird and couldn’t have been more pleased with the pics! So proud of her!

Enjoy the pics
Roy & Riley

What a cutie of a daughter. Congrats to her and and dad for guiding. 🥳🥳🥳 By the way I thought Roy was dead!👍😄 (I hope nobody take offence at me saying cutie, it wasnt meant that way.)
© 24hourcampfire