Home
Posted By: Boox Now it's a 25-35 - 06/19/20
Got my 22hp that was rebored to 25-35 back from Wayne at oregunworks, and got to shoot it yesterday. Now I've been diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye (waiting for operation to fix it) which leaves me with a colored cloud right where the front sight would be if on target. So it was guesswork to even hit the 50 yd target. I did get three into it (out of 10) 87 grainers, but went Zero on the 117s. hit the backboard at least, but since the range here has only been open a week. Still, it was a pleasure not to see sideways bullet silhouettes. Guess it's gonna be a keeper.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Now it's a 25-35 - 06/19/20

Good luck with the cataract's. My Dad had his done and said he could see like he was 18 again. Had to get a new DL, he no longer needed glasses.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Now it's a 25-35 - 06/19/20
Glad to hear it went well.
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Now it's a 25-35 - 06/19/20
If shooting off a brench I would try shooting with your other hand or use your other eye.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Now it's a 25-35 - 06/19/20
What rate of twist did you have the rifling cut?
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Now it's a 25-35 - 06/20/20
get that cataract gone. i admit to being the worlds greatest pussy when it comes to somebody cutting on my eyes, but had one done a few months ago and when the Dr was done i asked when he was going to start. easy peasy. made a world of difference. i am even thinking of trying my hand at checkering again!
© 24hourcampfire