Home
Posted By: saddlering Heads Up! - 07/07/20
Hope to be moving later this summer, going to thin out my stuff! Think the only gun to go will be this one as I just dont shoot or use it much anymore! was going to take the Stith set up off, and take her to PA in Aug. and WIN all the $$$ in the shoot off! This is the BEST shooting 1899/99 iv ever owned! This rifle has been tinkered with!!! Blueing touched up Butt plate and Leaver have been re cased colored. Butt plate & Butt stock are from a 1895, #s match Rifle was built & sold in Jan of 1900 Rifle is a 1899 "B" with "B" Engraving Octagon Barrel 26" I have a rockey mountain rear sight and Blade sight gos with the gun, but did NOT come with it! the butt stock was home made, and went to a member that wanted to cut one down for a youth. 303 cal. with the Stith and 3x leupold scope & the Iron sights $1900.00 with out the Stith set up $1675.00 shipped in a hard case and box, I will ship with a copy of my Drivers Lis. No FFL on my end. can only text pics, unless someone would like to post them for me! will list this in the class. in a little bit, give you guys a chance, at it Cheap way to own a Savage Engraved rifle! gun will come with a Letter! I owned it for the last 11 years! Thanks John
Posted By: JeffG Re: Heads Up! - 07/07/20
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: saddlering Re: Heads Up! - 07/07/20
Thanks Jeff!
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Heads Up! - 07/08/20
I am thinking you can mark this sold
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Heads Up! - 07/08/20
"Butt plate & Butt stock are from a 1895, #s match Rifle was built & sold in Jan of 1900 Rifle is a 1899 "B" with "B" Engraving Octagon Barrel 26" ...the butt stock was home made,..."

Are you saying that the current butt stock is from an 1895 rifle and that the numbers have been changed to match the receiver of this 1899 rifle?
Posted By: saddlering Re: Heads Up! - 07/08/20
No butt stock and plate are matching #s 1895 Yes its SOLD!
Posted By: topnotch99 Re: Heads Up! - 07/08/20
might be a BUBBA but still pretty cool
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Heads Up! - 07/08/20
if'n that is a "Bubba" i got's to rethink bubba! grin
Posted By: RAS Re: Heads Up! - 07/10/20
Damn, nice gun.

I could have picked this one up in person. smile
© 24hourcampfire