Home
...a short glass of Crown on ice and Mr. Royal's book, sitting by the Christmas tree and enjoying a quiet evening. Here's wishing all my fellow "Savage Nuts" a very Merry Christmas from the NorthEast,

Rich
My Xmas Eve sounds about the same, only with Basil Hayden instead of crown. High of -2° today so feeling lazy.
40 ish and damp here in eastern PA. Snow is disappearing fast. May need a old fashion glass of Jack and a little ice. Merry Christmas all you Savages.
"God Bless Us Everyone"
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas my fellow Savage nuts!!

Joe
I to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Healthy, Happy and Merry Christmas to all. Sipping a iced glass of Makers Mark my son picked up to toast #61 as well.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Dewar’s on the rocks here. Happy Holidays everyone!
An ice cold mug of brew and the smell of hoppes and admiring some savage craftsmanship. Merry Christmas guys! I hope Santa is leaving me a 99. I left him a shot and a beer
God Bless Ye Merry Gentle Men, let nothing You dismay!
Doing home made bar food (potato skins, shrimp. wings) with my love of 12 years. Nice and quiet, rainy here in CT.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Savage nuts.

Blitz
Merry Christmas to all.

Mike
I dislike for many that come the 26th it's over, when the 12 days of Christmas begins tomorrow. The celebration should continue.

Merry Christmas on the last day of the Advent
Merry Christmas everyone. Crown Royal for me also. Not much of a collector but I do love Savages and have laid down a whitetail or two with them. I keep looking for something to put another Lightfoot mount on.
Thanks Rich.

Enjoy your evening.

Merry Christmas to the rest as well.
Merry Christmas Savage nuts.
We can hope the new book will be out by next Christmas. Very unlikely but we can hope. Clear and cool here with the same predicted for tomorrow.
Santa is bringing me something very special but it'll be late getting here. Will post pics when it arrives.
David
Just wrapped up the scope mount shop for the day. I've never had so many orders! Maybe I can find an unemployed Elf now that Santa will be shut down. grin

I gave up the hard liquor some years back. For me it's a bottle of Red, Red Wine.

Merry Christmas Y'all!!
We watch The Bishops wife, supported by Jack Daniels
Sitting here watching the snow. Watching Band of Brothers and reflecting on the price so many paid for our Country. Having a spot of Larceny. Merry Christmas to all.
My wife makes lasagna for dinner every Xmas eve and it just come out of the oven! Merry Christmas everyone!

Lee
Merry Christmas all.
Pendleton 1910 rye one ice cube.... And a relaxing night at home with my wife and dogs... Merry Christmas to all.
Merry Christmas. Just putting up my tree ... little late this year. Best Wishes in 2021.
Merry Christmas Everyone. Been wrapping presents for the grandkids and am now enjoying some Angels Envy bourbon.

Dale
Merry Christmas everyone.
Merry Christmas! Tom & Jerry's here.

Stay safe....
Christmas Eve at the daughters. Christmas breakfast at our house around 9AM then time to trash all those beautifully wrapped presents under the tree. Family will all be here so will be a good day!

And, a Merry Christmas to all the extended family here at the Camp Fire.
Merry Christmas from the heart of it all, central Ohio. Twenty degrees with 4 plus inches of fresh snow on the ground and the sun trying to peek through, Lots of kids will be riding their sleds around here today for sure.
Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Merry Christmas. Peace and goodwill to all men.
As usual, a day late so Happy Boxing Day and Happy New Year to everyone! smile
© 24hourcampfire