Home
Happy birthday, Gary. Congrats on completing another successful revolution around the sun. Make it a Savage day!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 Happy Birthday Gary 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
Have a Great day Buddy! Hope the guy is getting better.
Happy Birthday, Gary!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Gary and may this be the single shot year that only dreams are made of!
Have a happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Gary.
Happy B-Day. Keith had me all excited. I thought you were playing that old beer drinking game. The one where you put a beer on your head and every full revolution you make, you drink the beer rapidly. I'd say chug it, but that makes it sound like a kids game. Oh, what the heck, go ahead and chug it, you're still a kid
Happy Birthday buddy. Cheers to many more. 🍻
Wishing many returns of the day!

This place wouldn't be the same without you. Stay healthy!
Have a happy one!
Gary, friend, this place would be awfully tiresome and uninteresting w/o your input. I hope you have a great birthday!
Best wishes on your b day and here's for a better year. MB
Have a Happy Birthday and Blessed Year!!
Enjoy the day my friend. I just may to a shot or two in your honor.
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your birthday!

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]
Happy Birthday Gary,
May it be Blessed for you!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday from Texas. Tom
Happy Birthday Gary!!
Never met any of you guys and I am not much of a contributor but I do really love this forum. Recently completed my 73 revolution. Happy Birthday Gary. In reading it seems as though good health has been an issue lately. Kick it and go buy some Savages.
Happy Birthday Gary! Hope this year finds you healthy and the MG oil tight. 🎂🎉🎈🎁
Happy birthday 🎉🎉🎉
Thanks, fellas. It was a very uneventful day. Cold and rainy here so I settled in with a good book, and now I'm loading a pile of .32 Longs.
happy BD Gary , Now start another revolution hopefully in better heath , good shooting.

norm
blush blush blush

I'm late to the party but still want to wish you a belated Happy Birthday.

Wouldn't be the same around here without you.
Ah, pshaw. Thanks!
Saw the blurb about Pugs. Sorry I missed yours. Happy Happy🎂

Pretty sure I’m still older though. Still managed to beat the PRC Team at pingpong last night, and she just turned 54. USA USA USA!
© 24hourcampfire