Home
This is a Savage 99 version of Where's Waldo crossed with a Hollywood Slasher film. What are we looking at? How many acts of violence have been perpetrated on this poor rifle?

Attached picture 303 savage.jpg
Nobody cut the stock for a recoil pad, and it doesn't look like it had a side mount. Oh, and I don't see a compass.

Other than that, I think everything else has been done to it. grin
That's a firm "Errrrrr..." Good buddy!
When can we expect to see that on an Internet auction site listing as "rare Savage 99 "Grim Reaper" Commemorative"! smile

Best!
John
Must be left handed. Them people ain’t right in the head anyway
"quality belt sander refinish"
screwed, blued and tattooed
Originally Posted by deerstalker

That's funny right there, by the way my clan sprang from the same dirt you list on your Avatar, family homestead was up on the north hill. My dad shot a pile of critters up there with the original family Savage 99 which now lives in my oldest brother's safe.
Who knows what it used to look like?

Somebody have have brought it back from the dead to look like that...
Originally Posted by deerstalker

My aunt Ruby (Padgett) Erickson ran the Chip n Chop restaurant on the south hill for many years. I think her son Ronald is still running the show. Haven't been up your way for a while, last time I was there my great grandfather's cabin was still standing
the Chick n Chop. yep last i knew Ronald still owned and operates it. we live close to the border above Smith Falls on Smith Creek. most of my neighbors say EH!
M1 carbine side sling Rambo style
However it was some guy's pride and joy! I've seen worse.
© 24hourcampfire