Home
3 boxes 170 grain soft point Core-Lokt's. $135 to your door.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16210130#Post16210130
Always thought a 99 in 32 WS would have made a really interesting gun. 32 WS was a very popular pre war cartridge. It was in constant production for over 50 years.

Can't believe nobody ever had a 99 made out of a shot out 30-30 barrel, but I have never seen one or heard tell of one. Would have been a very easy transition I would think. Anybody?
A member on my fb club bought one recently. I looked at it but passed. It was a mess but looking back i should of bought it and fixed it up as a decent shooter.

Joe
Not to get off topic Joe, but if we talk about 99's in 32 WS it will keep your ammo thread at the top. grin
Thanks for the boost Randy. I just went down stairs with the 4 extra rounds I have. I tried sticking one in the 1919 250, it was snug going into the rotor, and as soon as it started to move forward the nose jammed into the feed ramp. So, that would take a bit of fitting. Then I grabbed the 1928 F in 303. I put the 4 rounds in the rotor, smooth as silk, and they cycled slicker than snot on ice. John just picked up a 300 EG at a black gun shop for $400. If I don't get a bite on this ammo, I might have to buy another EG.
Since I mentioned John's 300 EG, I went back down stairs and pulled out the 300 K. Two rounds went in smooth, but the third didn't want to go, so I didn't force it. The two in the rotor cycled fine. HUUMMM?
Originally Posted by JoeMartin
If I don't get a bite on this ammo, I might have to buy another EG.

I like the way you think. If you can't sell the ammo, buy or build a gun that will shoot them.

Pure genius....
Ammo sold. Got saved, no new guns.
Yet.....
Great, classic cartridge! I have a 1935 Winchester M64 and 1953 Marlin 336 in 32 WS. Nice to see folks making/selling ammo and components for it.
© 24hourcampfire