Home
This one fits a 1907 like a glove, works as intended, and, for the most part is made of quality materials. However, there are zero rivets in front and no markings on the back. It was my understanding there should be either one or two rivets? Also there seems to be several thread sizes used in the back and along the top edge and the belt loop area looks amateurish but is fully functional and solid. So is this a modified Audley or a fake? Thank you!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This is mine. No rivets what so ever . It is marked Audley on the backside Yours looks like it may have been repaired using a stitch awl. John Wright and I had a long talk about mine. Mine has the security tab that fits inside the trigger guard. Cause for a good number of accidental discharges.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'm with LBK. Made by someone other than Audley and has been re-stitched in places.
Longbeardking, When referring to a rivet I was talking about the round tarnished brass object at the front top of your holster - mine does not have that - also looks like it was made differently.from yours too
Didn’t see Rick’s response but same conclusion
Look into holster mouth. Button operates smoothly. So is this patent infringement?

Originally Posted by JohnL
Longbeardking, When referring to a rivet I was talking about the round tarnished brass object at the front top of your holster - mine does not have that - also looks like it was made differently.from yours too

That holds the security tab
© 24hourcampfire