Home
Posted By: wyo1895 OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving to all you Savage nuts.
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day.
Posted By: LazyL0228 Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Good day
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving!🦃
Posted By: Poconojack Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21

Happy Thanksgiving!
Take it ez on the Kielbasi 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving !
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Ham on the smoker all night should be good. Ended up with a cold from the gunshow last weekend. Some booger picker is on my list.
Posted By: 06hunter59 Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving Fellas!
Enjoy your day!
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
HAPPY THANSGIVING EVERYONE!

Thankful to be with family for the big feast once again! grin
Posted By: tbear99 Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving
Posted By: damnesia Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Cooking the first turkey that I've shot. I had no idea they lived this far north in MN until a couple years ago, now they're everywhere.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🦃
Happy Thanksgiving, take a moment to reflect on everything you are thankful on this day. As bad as it is this is still the greatest country in the world.

Mike
Posted By: 99in22_250 Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving all. We have some snow coming in tonight so I am hoping for some decent tracking conditions tomorrow in the deer woods.

Rich
Posted By: saddlering Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving guys and God Bless America.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Snowing like crazy here now. Ground was bare this morning.
Posted By: TomA Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving from Texas. For all the guys and gals going into the woods carrying Savages, good luck and post pictures.
Posted By: Loggah Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!!
Posted By: ROMAC Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy thanksgiving !
Posted By: FUG1899 Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21

Happy thanksgiving to all
Posted By: JeffG Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Nice!, Best wishes and much Gratitude to You All!
Posted By: diamondjim Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Thanksgiving folks.
Posted By: S99VG Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/25/21
Happy Turkey Day All!
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/26/21
Belated holiday tidings to all. Drove us to my sister's in the MG, left this phone home alone. 'Twas great being off the electronic leash all day.
Posted By: Dobegrant Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/26/21
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Posted By: Blitz Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/26/21
Happy Thanksgiving all!

It has been a bittersweet holiday for me. I lost my fishing partner, my lifelong housecat and a couple of friends close to me in the last six months. It made me stop and appreciate what I do have, and all that I have had.

I don't say much here, as I am a novice compared to those that contribute regularly. I sit on the sidelines and listen. Maybe someday I will be as knowledgeable!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Blitz
Posted By: Calhoun Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/26/21
Happy Thanksgiving! Had a great day with family.
Posted By: oldotter Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/26/21
Late happy thanksgiving to all. Momma cooked a fantastic bird as she always has for the last 39 years. Just wish son and daughter and their families could be with us, but their both on the other sides of the country. One in Louisiana and one in Washington. Way to many trial and tribulations in last 18 months, but still have much to be thankful for.
Posted By: oldotter Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/26/21
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Belated holiday tidings to all. Drove us to my sister's in the MG, left this phone home alone. 'Twas great being off the electronic leash all day.

Gary, I thought the MG was in hibernation mode by now. wink
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/26/21
Last fling before the idiots start salting the roads.
Posted By: johnsavage Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/26/21
A belated Happy Thanksgiving from NE Florida. I don’t post here much in recent years, just lurk, learn and envy those who can still get out and hunt. My wife and I each suffered minor health disasters separately on Saturday. Most of the week was spent in ER’s, doctor’s offices and labs. In consequence our Thanksgiving dinner was a spinach salad with toasted almond slivers, raisins, bacon and cheese, a really tasty and filling meal for which we gave thanks. Family and friends make us whole. I lost two good friends this year. Those of us who’ve been around a while understand that no one is guaranteed another day….we needs must enjoy the day we have, and be thankful for it.
Best to all.
Posted By: S99VG Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Last fling before the idiots start salting the roads.

Eh, I like a little salt on my steak but on the roads is just plain nuts!
Posted By: JeffG Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by johnsavage
A belated Happy Thanksgiving from NE Florida. I don’t post here much in recent years, just lurk, learn and envy those who can still get out and hunt. My wife and I each suffered minor health disasters separately on Saturday. Most of the week was spent in ER’s, doctor’s offices and labs. In consequence our Thanksgiving dinner was a spinach salad with toasted almond slivers, raisins, bacon and cheese, a really tasty and filling meal for which we gave thanks. Family and friends make us whole. I lost two good friends this year. Those of us who’ve been around a while understand that no one is guaranteed another day….we needs must enjoy the day we have, and be thankful for it.
Best to all.

Amen, and All the Best to You and Your Wife
Just got back from the island. Great hunt. Happy belated Thanksgiving.
Posted By: 99guy Re: OT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - 11/28/21
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Just got back from the island. Great hunt. Happy belated Thanksgiving.

Details...
When we get unpacked and rested I will post something. Most likely over on the Canada page.
© 24hourcampfire