Home
Posted By: Calhoun Sold 99T - 11/10/22
Some pitting on the barrel, but thought the price was fair. Correct sights, though front is missing the red bead.

Somebody got a decent deal.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/954468789

[Linked Image from p1.gunbroker.com]

Posted By: 99guy Re: Sold 99T - 11/10/22
That was on my watchlist as well. If they would have described it as a "T" it would have drawn more attention. This one kind of flew under the radar.

It wasn't for me, but agreed somebody that was looking for an original hunter shooter 300 T is happy tonight.

Or at least they should be...
Posted By: svg250 Re: Sold 99T - 11/10/22
I saw that one, didnt look too bad of shape and I still need a T to hunt with, but I want one that is drilled and tapped, so I can put of of my redfields on.
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Sold 99T - 11/10/22
I bid on for awhile. Got busy and missed out
Posted By: lovemy99 Re: Sold 99T - 11/13/22
certainly a good deal there. The photos could have been better but I think someone got a great deal!
Posted By: iskra Re: Sold 99T - 11/13/22
I don't recall what a "T" is beyond the fact that they're allegedly rare. But if it "fits you to a 'T'... More power smile My Model "H", a bit over a hundred Sn lower than yours! Integral front ramp is as yours. Your barrel 'may be' a bit heavier (unsure). Mine, pix below! About original but for Stith mount/scope and apparently sling swivel bases installed. I am impressed with what seems to me a fair & honest description in which your rifle, at least as suggested by the pix, is nicer than described. A happy contrast to most verbiage on guns offered up!
Congrats on your find! smile
Best!
John

Attached picture R448-2.jpg
Attached picture R448-3U.jpg
Attached picture R448-12U.jpg
Attached picture R448-4.jpg
Attached picture R448-16U.jpg
© 24hourcampfire