Home
Posted By: diamondjim Hey Rory - 12/07/22
Hope the cake is big enough to hold all those candles...........have a great day.
Posted By: TomA Re: Hey Rory - 12/07/22
Happy Birthday Rory from Texas.
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Hey Rory - 12/07/22
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Gonna git another 99 for your birthday?
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: Hey Rory - 12/07/22
Wishing many returns of the day!

Tune out for the day and enjoy yourself!
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Hey Rory - 12/07/22
Happy Birthday!! Had the dust settled on Pearl Harbor yet when you popped into the world? grin
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Hey Rory - 12/07/22
Thank you, gents! Getting to where I need a really big cake to hold all the candles... grin

No relaxing today, work as usual. There are crises to handle, as always.

Wife is telling me to find myself a gun for birthday/Christmas, so I'll be keeping my eyes open. Not really seeing anything in my price range that interests me yet.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Hey Rory - 12/07/22
HAPPY B-DAY!

Mertz has a really nice one on GI.. I think the sticker is the same as your age with 000, behind it!
Posted By: saddlering Re: Hey Rory - 12/07/22
Rory have a Great Birthday!
Posted By: oldotter Re: Hey Rory - 12/07/22
Rory, enjoy your day. As in my campfire tradition, I hoist a shot or three in your honor.
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
Happy birthday!
Posted By: Skidrow Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
Hope you get your birthday wish. Happy Birthday!
Posted By: triple_deuce Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
Happy Birthday Rory!!
Posted By: ericn Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
Happy birthday Rory. Although I am not a prolific poster, I am a prolific follower. The knowledge I have gained from your posts, and many others I might add, has been thoroughly appreciated and enjoyable.
Thank you for all that you add to the conversation. Happy BIRTHDAY.

Eric
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚Happy Birthday RoryπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚
Posted By: norm99 Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
happy birthday Rory, how many hundred months
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
More than I care to count!

Edging up on retirement age!
Posted By: Loggah Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
Happy Birthday Rory!! a day late! Cheryls birthday is today ,i got to go get her a new mop or broom !! grin
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
Bet you didn't think you would still be here 17 plus years ago...and with a book to your name. Thanks for the years of answering all those same questions, over and over!

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one and that the rifle in your price range comes along soon. Maybe a nice MHG? I know where you can find a bayonet.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
Originally Posted by Rick99
Bet you didn't think you would still be here 17 plus years ago...and with a book to your name. Thanks for the years of answering all those same questions, over and over!

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one and that the rifle in your price range comes along soon. Maybe a nice MHG? I know where you can find a bayonet.
I know where one is to be found.. just can't bring myself to spend that kind of money yet!
Posted By: Savage94C Re: Hey Rory - 12/08/22
I'm late for the party, but Happy Birthday Rory smile grin
© 24hourcampfire