Home
Posted By: Rick99 New Year, 2023, sign in post... - 12/31/22
Well, let's see who is still around for another year. I can't believe how long this Savage Forum has been running.

This past year I'd check the stock market then over to the 24HCF to put the smile back on my face.

Stay safe. Don't party to the excess. See you 2023.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S to all my Savage friends!!! grin
I’m in!
Happy New Year to all the Savage loonies!
Greetings and Salutations to you and All !

See you and hopefully more of you other reulars "live" in 2023!
Still here and looking forward to another year!
Ready for another trip around the sun! grin

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!
Here
Still lurking and learning...
Happy New Year! Kurt
Happy New Year Fellas.
I appreciate all the knowledge you all share.
Thanks,
Ed
Hi, Happy New Year
Originally Posted by FUG1899
Hi, Happy New Year

True dat.................. Happy New year. Been a long time since we've had one.
Here lurking as usual. Happy New Year.
Still kicking, but not very hard or high! Hoping to hang on for one more Fest!
Happy New Year to all!! May it be a blessed one.
Happy and Healthy NewYear too all!
Here.
Everyone have a Happy New Year and stay safe.

Lee
Happy New Year!!! grin im still around
Here
Happy New Year!!!!!to all those who I have met and to those who I hope to meet
/////Thanks for all the knowledge I've learned here.
Bill..
Pretty new here, but I'm going to stick around and see what else I can learn.

Thanks to all the regulars that I've gleaned info from-even if you didn't know it.

LHS
Happy New Year
Alive and Kicking! Hoping for a better year for our country!
Happy New Year to all! Blessings in 2023!
Still around.
Still here and still cantankerous! grin
Still around and spending all my extra money on Savages.
Yep
Happy New Year one and All.
Here.
Happy New Year!!! May each one of you have a blessed year.
Happy new year!
Still alive and kicking.

Appreciate the folks I’ve met here, whether face-to-face or via correspondence. This forum has been a a tremendous source of knowledge from some genuinely nice folks.

Thank you to those who have helped me analyze and properly value possible acquisitions.

Here’s to a healthy, happy, prosperous, and safe 2023.
HAPPY NEW YEAR --- Mel
Glad your still with us Mel, Kurt Happy NY
Happy New Year all!
Happy New Year! Great bunch of guys and still learning!
Happy 2023 to all. Just got home from brother's New Year's Eve ice fishing party and I'll be starting out the new year with fresh walleye fillets!
When I was a kid going to see Santa at The Hudsons Bay Co. was a serious and emotional experience. Now it's it's the Savage fest in Noxen and get to meet Joe Martin.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Originally Posted by Malcolm
When I was a kid going to see Santa at The Hudsons Bay Co. was a serious and emotional experience. Now it's it's the Savage fest in Noxen and get to meet Joe Martin.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Oh sure sure, Joe's a nice guy and all, but have you seen his wifes axe collection in the basement? Mercy.
Happy New Year everyone! Hope to see some more of you join my Savage 99 Club on FB this year and meet some more at the Rendezvous in August!! Cheers. 🍻🍻

Joe
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Malcolm
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Oh sure sure, Joe's a nice guy and all, but have you seen his wifes axe collection in the basement? Mercy.

No ,but I bought myself a nice big beef steak and a chocolate cake for desert. I'll be up tonight until after 12 and , since its still early ,getting up to cook it now.
I wondered a few days ago ,what the New Mexico beef tasted like back in the days of Billy the Kid. I bet you it was pretty good.
I think I can I think I can but theres 50 minutes to go can i make it to new years ?? i think I can ..I hope all the Savage nuts , addicts can for another year.

Norm
Happy New Years fellas
Happy New Year to all.
Happy New Year!

Carolyn still can’t figure out why some one would name their son Fireball?

I hope I get to the Rendezvous, the Fest, and Tulsa this year. So I can put real names on real faces.

OH, my daughter is expecting twins in late June. Already a Happy New Year!
Happy New year y'all. Still lurkin.
Still here. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year!
Happy new year
still here.
Happy New Year!
Still trying!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to all!!
Originally Posted by JoeMartin
Carolyn still can’t figure out why some one would name their son Fireball?

!

Dad told me he and mom talked it over and at first wanted to name me Sue, but thought Fireball would do a better job keeping the axe murderers at bay.

It must work, I'm still alive. More than I can say for Sue.
HappyNew Year. Went to bed in 2022 and woke up in 2023; our bed is a time machine.
Happy and Prosperous New Year to all. Present and still lurking
Steve
Thanks Kurt --- Mel
I am still lurking around this joint
I like what Blitz said: "Still lurking and learning." I'm still coming up to speed on my first 99 -- a 1956 EG in 308. When I get it to where I want it to be, I'll post some pics. I think I'll call it "A Fifty Dollar Saddle on a Twenty Dollar Horse."
Hope everyone has a wonderful year!
Happy New Year, may 2023 be the year of the Savage

Mike
Happy New Year to everyone there families and friends as well

This group is great I've gained so much info from this page and looking forward to more
Count me in. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year from long term lurker.
Howdy y'all
.......Happy New Year to the lot of you
Maybe this year I can add a couple more to the collection.......Just like I did last year
God bless y'all and take good care of those 99s
Still around.

Dale
Happy and healthy New Year to all.
I love this group. Rarely miss a daily check in.
Thank you to all who contribute their knowledge, have thoroughly enjoyed being here.

God bless you all,
Eric
Still here.
Fireball, I thought you were probably named for Fireball Roberts, the famous race car driver who died of of race car wreck injuries about 1959 or 60.
Happy New Year
Still here, still don't post much. Happy New Year!
still above the dirt. smaller collection this year. nothing left that i need or want.
I am here lurking and learning.

Pact
Still here and checkin' in daily. Savage University....
Originally Posted by wyo1895
Fireball, I thought you were probably named for Fireball Roberts, the famous race car driver who died of of race car wreck injuries about 1959 or 60.

I guess my dad did joke with my mom about naming me Cadwalador. He said people would call me "Caddy" LOL.

You all think I'm screwed up now, just imagine.
Here.
Still here.
Happy New Year!
Thank you Southwest Airlines for getting us home, luggage and all!
Still here
Here.
Still around
Still hanging in and still looking.
Here.
Present
Only my 2nd year on here, but I'm back for more punishment 😏
Hanging in

Johno
Present
1st year greenhorn, back for more schooling!...funny, I hated school classwork and studying, maybe they should have had gunsmith and tinkering classes! especially on the nuances of the Savage 99 model identifications!
better late than never....still got a pulse
Reporting in. I am just a schlub who contributes nothing and can't even post pictures, but I do at least have two 1895's and a mysterious looking beautiful 250-3000 that might be a barrel band. I do enjoy the banter back and forth though and I am also the proud possessor of a Lightfoot mount on a transitional 1899/99. I easily wring 2800 feet a second out of that 26-inch barrel.
Happy New Year everyone

I’m still around.
Still kicking, Tom.
Still on the green side of the sod.
still hanging around
Friday night sign in. Getting rowdy over here.
Still checking in daily.
Still here…
still alive and well
© 24hourcampfire