Home
Posted By: wyo1895 Yahooo!!! - 01/27/23
100 copies of the new book will be on the way to me later today.
Posted By: Southern_WI_Savage Re: Yahooo!!! - 01/27/23
Sweet!
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 01/27/23
Fedex has them. One of the tracking #'s says "in transit". They are coming from Pennsylvania so will probably get here about next Wed. I'll start shipping the freebies to people who contributed to the book and to the people who have prepaid as soon as I get them.
Posted By: Jaaack Re: Yahooo!!! - 01/27/23
For those of us who have reserved a copy but not yet paid, please remind us of the price.
Thanks.
Jaaack, It's $80 including media mail shipping.
Posted By: Jaaack Re: Yahooo!!! - 01/27/23
Thanks David. (I should have read the bottom of your post.) Check will be in the mail tomorrow.
Sounds good, thanks Jaaack. David
Posted By: norm99 Re: Yahooo!!! - 01/28/23
Originally Posted by wyo1895
Sounds good, thanks Jaaack. David

great news David

Norm
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 01/31/23
FedEx tracking # says I'll get the books today. But I'm not holding my breath.
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/01/23
They got here today! Hurry, hurry, hurry, order your copy today before they are all gone! Just kidding. Will order some more in a few days.
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/03/23
I have some names listed for guys who want books with certain numbers. Haven't gotten checks yet. I've packed up over half of the 100 already.
William Lake, I don't have a U.S.P.S. address for you. You can PM or email it if you want.
Posted By: Kram7088 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/06/23
Just received my copies, beautiful! Thanks David and all the others who participated.
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/06/23
I got mine as well, David. Thank you.
Posted By: Dale K Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/07/23
Mine was on the porch when I got home. Thanks!

Dale
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/07/23
Thanks for the compliment Kram7088. some other people who haven't posted here are starting to get their copies. I didn't expect media mail to be that quick.
Posted By: Southern_WI_Savage Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/07/23
100 copies of the new book will be on the way to me later today.
HO-LY-BALLS. My book arrived.
Many thanks to David for pulling this book together with all who contributed.
I have leafed through it and my head spins at the quantity and quality of these rifles.
I think this book is destined to be a classic.
I also regret not inviting Dave T. and Brett G. to the last Savage Fest. smile
Posted By: Loggah Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/07/23
David,Got the books today,what a great job !!!!WOW!!! looking at these collections its just amazing , going to be a classic just like R.L.Wilsons winchester books. Don
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/07/23
Thanks guys. These comments really make the effort that went into it worthwhile.
Posted By: ArSav99 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/08/23
Wow! What a great looking book! Can't believe that it arrived already. Much thanks to David (and others) for all of the research and the effort to put that masterpiece together. Anxious to dig into this thing. And you obviously busted it to get those signed, packaged and addressed so quickly. Appreciate it.
Posted By: Dale K Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/08/23
I flipped thru real quick. Some of the wood is amazing and grabbed my attention faster than the engraving.

Dale
Posted By: Jaaack Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/08/23
According to USPS email my copy left Pinedale on Feb. 3. It is scheduled to arrive here in Maine on Feb. 10. Really looking forward to receiving it, especially after all the glowing comments.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/08/23
Sounds like a Classic, anxiously awaiting for my copies to get here.
Posted By: damnesia Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/08/23
I'm jealous. I don't use checks and it's sort of a PITA to get money orders. Everytime I'm someplace I can get a MO for the book, I never remember to get one. Hopefully someday I'll remember and can finally get a copy of the book I've been anxiously awaiting for months laugh
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/08/23
Received mine yesterday. If you graded the first one with an A, for sure this one is an A+. Thanks for an outstanding performance David. GW
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/08/23
Originally Posted by damnesia
I'm jealous. I don't use checks and it's sort of a PITA to get money orders. Everytime I'm someplace I can get a MO for the book, I never remember to get one. Hopefully someday I'll remember and can finally get a copy of the book I've been anxiously awaiting for months laugh
Mail cash but disguise it.
Posted By: damnesia Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/08/23
Originally Posted by damnesia
Mail cash but disguise it.

Good idea. PM incoming.
Posted By: 300savagehunter Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/09/23
Got my copy today David, can't put it down. Thanks for the time and effort in putting it together. Mike
Posted By: 99Ozarks Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/09/23
Check in the mail sir
Posted By: damnesia Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/09/23
You guys are killing me. I was going to order from Amazon because it's more convenient when living in the middle of nowhere. This morning it still wasn't available via Amazon, I took wyo1895's suggestion and send a card with cash, and now it's available via Amazon. However, I'm so happy I ordered directly so Bezo's [bleep] ass didn't profit from it.
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/09/23
Yeah, Amazon didn't have any two days ago. Then yesterday it claims there are some used copies available. Go figure.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/09/23
How can they have used copies already. What they do, drop a box in the snow?
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/09/23
who knows? Schiffer publishing says they still aren't available until 2-28.
Posted By: Southern_WI_Savage Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/09/23
From John Wright's assistant Patty.
She accepted John's copy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/09/23
Quite the book. Well done David!
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/10/23
I'm really sorry John didn't live to see it.
Posted By: Blitz Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/10/23
Should get the check out next week David. Been crazy around here.
Posted By: 06hunter59 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/10/23
$80.00 correct?
And can you post the mailing address again, please.
Thanks,
Ed
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/10/23
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
$80.00 correct?
And can you post the mailing address again, please.
Thanks,
Ed

Address is in David’s signature line
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/10/23
$80. include an inscription that you would like or I'll do my standard inscription. include your forum handle and the number from your copy of the Collector's Guide if it has a number. My mailing address is: David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, wy., 82941. Thanks, David
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/13/23
Got payment for books from the following people. If your copy of the Collector's Guide is numbered I need to know the number so I can put it in your copy of the new book.
Steven Rettke
Spencer White
Mike Pyeatt
Posted By: Bill43 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/14/23
David, books were on my back porch when I got home Saturday from eye surgery in Salt Lake. Made first trip tru the book yesterday, it is Great!!!!! Thank you Bill
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/14/23
glad you like them.
Posted By: topnotch99 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/14/23
Thank you very much David you totally out did yourself. I appreciate you having my savages in your book. Thank you for the 2 books you sent me. They are a wealth of knowledge. Looking forward to meeting up in the near future. Dick
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/14/23
Thanks Dick
Posted By: willowcreek1996 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/15/23
If you have another copy available, I’ll send payment tomorrow.
Thanks,
david
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/15/23
I have quite a few left and will order another 100 in a few days.
Posted By: willowcreek1996 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/15/23
Good deal. I’ll get a check headed your way.
Posted By: 06hunter59 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/15/23
$80. include an inscription that you would like or I'll do my standard inscription. include your forum handle and the number from your copy of the Collector's Guide if it has a number. My mailing address is: David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, wy., 82941. Thanks, David

Check was mailed Monday! Looking forward to reading it!
I can't believe I missed your address in your signature line! Old age is hell!
What's your real name so I'll know which book to put your 24 hour nick name in?
Keith Nystrom, Got your check, what's your forum handle so I can write it in your book?
Doug Link, Got your check today. what's your forum handle so I can include it in your book?
Keith, found your nick name so ignore the above post.
Posted By: KeithNyst Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/15/23
Keith, found your nick name so ignore the above post.

David, it's just KeithNyst. Please number the book with the same number as in your first book, 375. thanks, Keith
Got it, Thanks Keith
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/17/23
bunch of books went out today. Jeremy Scott PM me. Thanks David
Posted By: Jeremy_S Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/18/23
thanks for getting all the books out so fast David. I will let you know when they arrive.
Posted By: Rakkasan Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/18/23
Rakkasan!
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/18/23
Rakkasan. what is your real name? you're book may have gone out without your forum nick name.
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Yahooo!!! - 02/18/23
The nice lady that publishes Pinedale's online newspaper need a nice article on my new book. It can be viewed at www.PinedaleOnline.com.
© 24hourcampfire