Home
Posted By: tuffie savage 99T questions - 04/12/24
I'm going to put on market a 99T. It has marbles sights and sling swivels added I don''t think are factory. What do you think the value would be ? Going to
send pitchers. Tuffie
[Linked Image] working on better pitchers It's a 250-3000. 20 in. barrel It has the T stamped on forend and front of rec. Going to get someone to post better pics.

Attached picture DSC01557.jpg
Attached picture DSC01569.jpg
Attached picture DSC01556.JPG
Attached picture DSC01568.JPG
Attached picture DSC01571.JPG
Posted By: RAS Re: savage 99T questions - 04/13/24
Steps to take.

1. Get many (better than yours) pictures showing every single detail of the rifle.
2. Start a Gunbroker.com account. Create a great narrative of your rifle to go along with your better pictures. Start an auction beginning at a $1 with no reserve. You will find your “real” value this way.
3. Ensure all numbered parts match, and state that if so. Most will ask if you don’t state it in the ad.
4. Monitor your email for questions from potential buyers. You always forget something.
5. Honor the terms of your ad after the auction ends.

Tip: Don’t charge a high fee for shipping. I would charge $30 with insurance extra.

Rifle sold.

Soliciting opinions of value to non buyers is usually an error to find the real answer to your question. Though without great, detailed pictures, it’s hard to get a solid answer from anyone. Not to be rude, but your pictures really suck. A 99T in 250 is a rare gun. Good luck.

RAS
Posted By: tuffie Re: savage 99T questions - 04/13/24
RAS Thanks for the reply. Going to get educated on computers and posting pics. Tuffie
© 24hourcampfire