Home
Posted By: bone56 gun control - 02/09/08
the candidates are not bringing up gun control i think here's why here is two video's on obama and hillary they speak for themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQTtEXiGuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjibP6eCAJw&NR=1
Posted By: rgr223cal Re: gun control - 02/09/08
Here's my vote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv5HJkp5sY0&feature=related

Mike...
Posted By: Loggah Re: gun control - 02/09/08
There both slimey gun grabbers!!! and McCAIN aint much better, he mumbles about guns when asked! but he never says the second amendment will not be infringed!!! madHes the best of three evils. Don
Posted By: Dave@az Re: gun control - 02/09/08
What they say, Dog and Pony show!
Posted By: TheOldTree Re: gun control - 02/09/08
Hillary will win..imo.
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: gun control - 02/09/08
Spoken like a true New Yorker!!!!!
Posted By: gd'40EG-300 Re: gun control - 02/09/08
Originally Posted by lauren
Hillary will win..imo.

the White House ?!
I hope so. And I hope the Republicans have not forgotten the BS
we all had to listen to in 99 while they tried to impeach Bill Clinton; while al qaeda was busy in flight school.
What you guys do get into some bad water over there or something,jeds giving spelling lessons and your voting for clinton!!! boy im glad i didnt drink anything when i was there the other day!! grin Don
well.. bring on your candidate..
we all getn a little sick of this snow.. If we get a big wind we're goin to have trouble with trees coming down..
Im voting for the right wing Democrat," McCAIN" hes the only one that "hasen't said" he was taking our 2nd amendment away from us. although he probably try. none of them are any good!!! eek Don
Posted By: Jed 1899 Re: gun control - 02/09/08
I voted Romney in the preliminary race...he dropped outta the race a few days later.
I'll have to temper my dislike for McVain before he gets my vote.
Were all going to have to hold our noses when we vote !!! Don
Posted By: XCIX Re: gun control - 02/09/08
I cast a vote for Fred-he withdrew the same afternoon. I be holdin' my nose now, too. dh
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: gun control - 02/09/08
I'll NOT vote before I vote for a Democrat. At least McCain is a veteran and stood up for something besides a sperm stain on a blue dress!!!!
Posted By: Steven_CO Re: gun control - 02/09/08
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
I'll NOT vote before I vote for a Democrat. At least McCain is a veteran and stood up for something besides a sperm stain on a blue dress!!!!

GOOOD ONE.

Need to start concentrating on House and Senate seats now, me thinks.
Posted By: hihobruce77 Re: gun control - 02/10/08
Wish Newt ran!
Bruce
Posted By: daveo Re: gun control - 02/10/08
No matter how you look at it we are all screwed for the next four years!
Posted By: TheOldTree Re: gun control - 02/10/08
oh..and let's see..the candidates in the last two elections were of such quality that we couldn't pick a winner. What good man do you think will take that job after the BS they pulled on Clinton.
I wasn't even a Clinton lover til the Republicans tried that impeachment..BS..that pissed me off..Brilliance..
Who cares, R or D, it didn't matter much on 9/11/01.
You sure are screwed if that is what you think you are.
Posted By: FUG1899 Re: gun control - 02/10/08

We may not like any who run for the top job in the world but to

keep it the best place in the world we must all VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Skidrow Re: gun control - 02/10/08
Yeah, Fred was a big disappointment. He dicked around and dicked around and by the time he finally started running most people had lost interest. Now we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. The only good thing I can see about a vote for McCain is that its a vote against Hillary Obama. There is a small bright side to this whole thing though. To quote a local democrat, "I'm a feminist and I believe that we should have a woman in the White House, but not this woman, and I'm not a racist, but I won't vote for Obama just to prove it."
Posted By: gd'40EG-300 Re: gun control - 02/12/08
Originally Posted by lauren

I wasn't even a Clinton lover til the Republicans tried that impeachment..BS..that pissed me off..Brilliance..

I'm bringing this one back .....I�ve been wanting to respond to this but have been very busy the last couple of days �

You�re telling me it was the republicans fault for 9/11 ?! � they were too busy trying to impeach � bubba � when Al Qaeda was taking flight lessons ?! �..

Did you forget Omar Abdel-Rahman ( the blind Sheik ) and Ramzi Yousef ? � looks like you forgot about February 26th 1993 totally ��.. I haven�t . I knew where I was and what I was doing on that day �.

This attempt on the World Trade Center happened on � Bubba � Bill Clinton�s watch and he did practically nothing about it . Heck , one of the � masterminds � was picked up six days after the bombing when he returned to the Ryder agency where he rented the van that carried the bomb - to get his deposit back . That, of course, was incredibly dumb . But what did clinton do ? � nothing . He should have gone right to Afghanistan and tried to get the root of the problem but he didn�t ....... . Why ? , Because it wouldn�t have been good for � her � re-election . This � hunting trip � should have started 16 years ago .

Also , the notion of the economy being � straight out and great � in the 1990�s due to clinton is another fallacy . That was Allen Greenspan�s economy , not bubba�s . And there was a fallout with the economy right before they left the White House anyway �

I remember my parents paying more taxes in those 8 years that they did in the previous 30 ( my parents at the time owned 8 homes around Connecticut ) . No wonder there was a surplus in the budget . The government is not supposed to be making money .

Remember these words � Clinton and Obama will not make it to the White House .

Posted By: TheOldTree Re: gun control - 02/12/08
Are you trying to build yourself and your argument by using the term bubba? I'd bet "bubba" more accurately describes you; than the ex-president.
Posted By: gd'40EG-300 Re: gun control - 02/12/08
That's what I thought ... you have nothing tangible / credible to add .... I take it your done .
Posted By: TheOldTree Re: gun control - 02/12/08
I don't mean to get personal, but if you pitch that $hit, be ready to field it, as soon as I hear anyone dis another..I get critical.
I'm a Republican.. none of the good men want to run, not clean enough, I guess. I like McCain, but, think the overwhelming sentiment is against R's/for D's and Hillary will take it..Obamas a good man..but ain't got the name recognition.
© 24hourcampfire