Home
I know we don't like to post active auctions here as some guys are already watching and have their mouths all lathered for putting in a minimum bid in the final seconds without any competition. Please note that the opening bid and the buy-it-now price are the same, so hopefully no one will feel someone got to this before them because I posted an active auction.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=98963495

Post mil junk! I wouldn't give you fifty thousand for it.
Was watching but now I see that it's not a 22, it's not a pump and it's not a Savage so the rest of you can fight over it!!! (And I didn't see the .99 on the end of the price - that would have put it just past my budget anyway.)
Very nice!

Vlad
If I haden't just filled my truck with gas I would be all over this.. grin
The guy would not do free shipping so I told him to forget it!! grin grin grin

Mike...
Hey, just to let you know, thats not me selling that.
Geez If Ya Gonna Spend that Kinda Money? Whats a 100.00 Dollars or So from the Seller to Boot on Shippin???? I'd Grabbed that offer in a Heart Beat....
Originally Posted by mad_dog
Hey, just to let you know, thats not me selling that.

Oh Sure!!!!!! grin
Them Darn Canadian Prices!!! grin
Askin $189,999.00. Personnaly, I wouldn't give him a dime over $188,888.00 for it. Thats just me.
Jerry
At $190K I would have thought it was over priced. smile

I had a.416 Remington magnum that I sold a couple months back. Then I discovered I had several boxes of .416 ammo - so I was mainly looking to buy something so I could shoot that ammo up.
Steve
A Nice Gun to Shoot That Ammo Up. grin grin grin
P.S. Got a Package from Ya,,Extremely Good Reading.
Learning alot from it.,,I appreciate it.
Steve
Stever - I figure I can buy this gun and if I am real careful when I shoot all my .416 ammo up, I can just sell it again and get my money back out of it. Who knows, maybe I can even "flip it" and make a tidy profit? wink grin

darn thought i found something to spend stimulus check on
Originally Posted by boltman
Stever - I figure I can buy this gun and if I am real careful when I shoot all my .416 ammo up, I can just sell it again and get my money back out of it. Who knows, maybe I can even "flip it" and make a tidy profit? wink grin

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Too Funny!
Steve-Boltman
I'd Stick with them Ross Rifles. wink smile
Steve
© 24hourcampfire