Home
I am a newbie and this question has probably been ask before but here goes--------What if all we Savage 1899 303 cal. owners banded together and came up with a huge bulk order and presented it to any or all of the big three?? Do you think they would produce it for us? $25.00 a box would be nice.

"IF GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS AND POLITICIANS WILL HAVE GUNS"
Several of us took a run at it years back. Got NO where.

Reloading is the only way to go with this round if you want to shoot it much.
No such thing as reasonable 303 Sav anymore, get into reloading, you will need to. I have a good load as does Lightfoot for the 303 Sav, I am using a 150 gr Barnes TSX FN.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118244135

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118645010
Originally Posted by Violator22
No such thing as reasonable 303 Sav anymore, get into reloading, you will need to. I have a good load as does Lightfoot for the 303 Sav, I am using a 150 gr Barnes TSX FN.

I saw .300 Savage factory ammo in the store last month that was marked $24.99 a box. frown
Yes, .300 savage is still available almost everywhere.

It is the .303 savage that is not!!!

Mike...
Originally Posted by rgr223cal

Mike...

Mike
Did Ya Shoot That 303 Ammo I sent Ya Yet??/
Steve
Originally Posted by rgr223cal

Mike...

I know, but $24.99 for a box of .300 savage shells is way up in price from what it was last year by at least $5.00/box. frown

FYI - I initially registered on the campfire to give away a couple boxes of vintage .303 Savage shells that I could not use. Calhoun was the lucky recipient. wink

Not yet Steve...

New House, Hunting Season, etc...

Soon as the weather breaks!!!

I will keep you posted!!!

Thanks, Mike...

This "T" in .303 needs to be fired and fired SOON...!!! grin grin grin

[Linked Image]
rgr223 send it to me.
grin grin grin

Mike...
asked a guy in a gunshop in Peoria a week ago for some 300 savage shells. Didn't have any but he had some 303 savage that he had a long time. Three boxes at 11.90 a box. Western Super X. One of those good days.
Bill
What if we tried it again and presented our order to Wolf Ammo?
I wouldn't waste my time on them!! not impressed with their ammo quality, buy some ammo or brass now ,and get into reloading. Don
© 24hourcampfire