Home
Posted By: Marcruger Member RAS - 12/02/09
Hi Folks, Just for information, Forum member RAS is a really swell guy. I got to visit with him and his dad recently, and he's really top notch. Besides that, he is protecting all of our hides by serving his country. It's nice to get to meet folks who are online. God Bless, Marc
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Member RAS - 12/02/09
I would agree 100% percent with you. I have had a few phone conversations and some dealings with him and he is about as good as they come. I sure feel alot better and safer about our country with people like him serving in the military. Many thanks to Jeff and the rest of those who serve and who have served. Jim
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Member RAS - 12/02/09
Jeff & I are practically neighbors , he is good people & so is his father.

Mike
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Member RAS - 12/02/09
You know guys, we should give Jeff's dad a great big thank you for the way he raised that young man. So here is mine for Jeff's dad. THANK YOU.
Posted By: RAS Re: Member RAS - 12/02/09
Wow..

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the kind words and will pass the same to my Dad, who will appreciate it the very same....

All the best,
Jeff
Posted By: saddlering Re: Member RAS - 12/03/09
I have met Jeffs dad , a gentleman for sure, and have bought & sold to & from Jeff, Thanks for your service to our country!
John
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Member RAS - 12/03/09
Yep and he sells lucky rifles.
Posted By: model70man Re: Member RAS - 12/03/09
Jeff and his family are the best people I ever met and have the privilege of calling them my friends!
© 24hourcampfire